Do We really Stunt for The Same Sex??

I don't care what nobody says......only us dudes care if you got on knock off Jay's.. A woman woudnt know the difference as long your clean. Like myman said...it's competition. I mean this has been going on since the day one. "Mines is bigger and better than yours". If you on 24's.....imago buy 26's. Women just like rims. I'm spending more mone 2 get resect from the males...I know automatically if they 18's ima still get the girl.

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm saying. Think about...... men put on for men rarely women. Women get fly for women. Example.....A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz and so on. Do you feel what I'm saying? Women pul out he high dollar and name brand bags like I could give a +#* what the mane of it is, the same as we do with Jordans and what not.

I'm not really good with putting what I wana say in the correct terms but just share your thoughts on this if you get what I'm sayin.

you must like men because I don't do that....if im goin somwehere with all guys or a place that will be mainly guys I dont care what I wear.. good jobcomin out though..it's the first step.. also if I want to "get fresh" I sure as hell ain't going to be wearin sneakers..

Its all intertwined too. When some women see a guy who dresses better then the others or has a better car that may intrigued them.

I dress for the ladies but even if I went bummy to school everyday I could still pull. Being a pretty boy FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When I'm running or working out and there are people around I try to sweat more than I would if there was no one around. If I'm sweating more than thenext man, I'm working harder. And for the women, the sweat just makes me look better.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm saying. Think about...... men put on for men rarely women. Women get fly for women. Example.....A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom
full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz
and so on. Do you feel what I'm saying? Women pul out he high dollar and name brand bags like I could give a +#* what the mane of it is, the same as we do
with Jordans and what not.

I'm not really good with putting what I wana say in the correct terms but just share your thoughts on this if you get what I'm sayin.

you must like men because I don't do that....if im goin somwehere with all guys or a place that will be mainly guys I dont care what I wear..

good job comin out though..it's the first step..

Fall back bruh. I never thought about another man in my life. I mean maybe once, that's how I know I wudnt like it. I have more women and more sex thanyou. Yea it's the internet and i don't know why I'm explaining myself but I like to.

Plenty of dudes do. Thats why they spend 200 bucks on J's. %$*% my girl could care less on what my sneakers cost. She just like for me to be neat.
laugh.gif
Herwords not mine

I ain't dressing for no dude. But I think people like to receive complements, no matter where they come from. And for some sneakerheads, they need to getconfirmation on those $500 DS Tiffs they bought.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm saying. Think about...... men put on for men rarely women. Women get fly for women. Example.....A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom
full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz
and so on. Do you feel what I'm saying? Women pul out he high dollar and name brand bags like I could give a +#* what the mane of it is, the same as we do
with Jordans and what not.

you must like men because I don't do that....if im goin somwehere with all guys or a place that will be mainly guys I dont care what I wear..

good job comin out though..it's the first step..

Fall back bruh. I never thought about another man in my life. I mean maybe once, that's how I know I wudnt like it. I have more women and more sex than you. Yea it's the internet and i don't know why I'm explaining myself but I like to.
I'm sure you do. I've only had sex with one girl and that's the girl I'm currently with and we've been together for 4 1/2years. That's not something I'm ashamed of, that actually something I'm proud of. But I've never thought about a man in my life, not even oncethe way you just admitted. Maybe you should really be honest with yourself "bruh"..

Yo Face, Forgot to tell you I saw you at the movies on Christmas night.

Interesting topic though. Dudes hate to be called out on suspect things.

its true..whether u like to beleive it or not, of course we get fly for the broads..but we also do it to stunt on other dudes, to show like "yeah im flyerthan u..i get more girls then u, im the man.." people like do be admired byy other people, regardless of the sex. nh btw. its like a who has the biggerpenis contest. nh edit- im sure alot of ppl know how it is..when u been gettin fresh for a minute, so now you have a rep and ppl say "oh yeah thats thedude that stay in fresh kicks, designer denim."

Originally Posted by mdresident

its true..whether u like to beleive it or not, of course we get fly for the broads..but we also do it to stunt on other dudes, to show like "yeah im flyer than u..i get more girls then u, im the man.." people like do be admired byy other people, regardless of the sex. nh btw. its like a who has the bigger penis contest. nh

I agreed with you, but that last example wasn't even necessary anymore by the time you wrote that
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think we all have at some point in our life, but currently I just dress to feel good and for theladies[/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by mdresident

its true..whether u like to beleive it or not, of course we get fly for the broads..but we also do it to stunt on other dudes, to show like "yeah im flyer than u..i get more girls then u, im the man.." people like do be admired byy other people, regardless of the sex. nh btw. its like a who has the bigger penis contest. nh

I agreed with you, but that last example wasn't even necessary anymore by the time you wrote that
laugh.gif
He ain't lying though. Same thing with cars. Why you gotta beat me off the stop light. All we going to do is get caught at the next light.

Originally Posted by Verbatim

I do everything for the opposite sex! scribble scribble scribble
tired.gif

I dress to look nice, and feel good. I try to look nice, but it's not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom