Do not say "Adios" to a Judge

^

How do you know she's a drug addict?
In the video I posted she admits to using Xanax regularly since she was 13 to party.

AND she didn't have a 'script?  No one takes benzos regularly for 5 years "casually". 
this really pisses me off. first and foremost you have a no prior, poor teen arrested with a bottle of xanax, something half the white girls in college were LEGALLY abusing because their doctor wrote them a script. then you charge her with 28 counts, each pill. then you have her bond hearing done via video so the court can save transport costs. hard to be professional when you're not really in a courtroom. then you have an arrogant buffoon with a chip on his shoulder totally disregarding crim procedure to double her bond and throw her in jail so she loses her job and has a real criminal record and is all but unemployable? ALL BECAUSE OF SOME PILLS! quick google search shows me that judge is a hack that is hated by lawyers in his county. hope they throw that clown off the bench. good to hear that girl got the help she needs from a judge that is professional
a hack? that girl was an idiot.  "hard to be professional when you're not really in a courtroom"? she's 18.  she was facing 30 days in prison. if that isn't enough to make you professional then she needed the wake up.

penelope soto dummy

This was def down here in S. Fla.

Where are the NT detectives, I need a name. If she's from Hialeah, the yambs will be easy.

If you cant read her name on the youtube clip, how can you read her name if someone posts it in here?
View media item 210493My bad fellas, I wasn't paying attention. Can I live? >D

Ima go bail her out so all of us Miami goons can get the yambs.
:pimp:
I got first

A lot of ya'll dudes obviously don't know how court works. If you hold up your middle finger and yell F-YOU to the judge, you getting locked up if you are not even on trial and just happen to be sitting in the courtroom.

My advice is that you guys make sure ya'll get lawyers if ya'll ever have to go to court since ya'll think anything goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_court

This man knows. You can't freely "express yourself" in court, unless you're directed to. Pandemonium would ensue if people could act like fools during proceedings.

this really pisses me off. first and foremost you have a no prior, poor teen arrested with a bottle of xanax, something half the white girls in college were LEGALLY abusing because their doctor wrote them a script. then you charge her with 28 counts, each pill. then you have her bond hearing done via video so the court can save transport costs. hard to be professional when you're not really in a courtroom. then you have an arrogant buffoon with a chip on his shoulder totally disregarding crim procedure to double her bond and throw her in jail so she loses her job and has a real criminal record and is all but unemployable? ALL BECAUSE OF SOME PILLS! quick google search shows me that judge is a hack that is hated by lawyers in his county. hope they throw that clown off the bench. good to hear that girl got the help she needs from a judge that is professional

Agree that the judge is power trippin. The rest :smh:

White girls LEGALLY abusing is the key word. If the user has scripts, the blame shifts to the doctors who facilitate the controlled substance abuse by continually writing prescriptions. If a person is found with x amount of pills with no authorization to have them, the assumption will be that they were purchased illegally and possibly even purchased for distribution, depending on the amount.

Don't blame white girls if they have drugs LEGALLY. That's like condemning someone with a medical marijuana card for smoking weed. Certain substances are controlled for a reason.

yall throwing on the cape for this????

judge6n-1-web.jpg

she looks disgusting..

if this is what yall consider attractive then some of the chicks i know strung out on heroin are super models..

I see that reality check from the first judge helped...

lmao the lady standing next to her was my public defender for a case lmaooooo

edit - quoted the wrong thing , im talking about the lady to the right on the second vid

Last edited:
I know she isnt from hialeah, she goes to school at sunset, the other video says it lol.

She deserved that ****. She was disrespectful from the jump.

Dumb bird.

I'd still high jump into dat P doe :pimp:

I see that reality check from the first judge helped...

lmao the lady standing next to her was my public defender for a case lmaooooo

edit - quoted the wrong thing , im talking about the lady to the right on the second vid

I work with that PD and I know exactly who you are. Your probation is still in effect and we will be keeping a close eye on your online antics, Mr. Garcia. :nerd:

I hate judges like this. Clearly, he just wanted the last word and show "who's in charge".
So? His courtroom, his house, his rules. You wouldn't put up with it if somebody dissed you in your own home, would you?

That's not his "house". It is a courtroom paid for by our tax dollars. His job is to interpret the law and handle sentencing. I'm not even sure that she was being funny by saying "adios". She crossed the line flipping the bird tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom