Do not say "Adios" to a Judge

Not gonna lie she is kinda cute. All isn't lost though. Even though her job prospects will suck, she can still become a groupie.

Last edited:
Judge is a power crazed idiot imo.

He can tell she is high as a kite and then takes it all so personally because GOD forbid a person says "adios" to him after he sarcastically says "bye" to her. Then piles on a second time after getting flipped off. Way to dish out justice based on your ego, buddy.

She had no priors and was high at the time this was happening .. let's go ahead and let her spend 30 days in jail where she might get molded into an actual criminal

Some of these judges need to get over themselves.

And yes, she was an idiot but how much of her idiocy is because she is doped up and how much is a part of her normal personality I am not sure.

I am a big law and order (not the tv show) guy but I don't think this is how our justice system should work

Also 4w your comments are truly pathetic

Last edited:
Too bad she lied in front of the judge and said she wasn't high. Even if she was, we're going to disregard her disrespectful behavior and idiocy because she was doped up? Where the hell is the logic in that?

People need to be accountable for their actions and she needs to grow up. Sad thing is she probably won't because she still comes off as an entitled brat.

You want to talk about Rick Ross money/jewels and then be shocked he upped your bond? Guess she wasn't really ballin and is just another bird. Looks like she's the pathetic one.

Last edited:
She was never serious from the start and if she had cooperated maybe things would have gone smoother?

He's a justice serving for America. These sentences were what she potentially could have received in the first place.

I think the judge was trying hard to work for her benefit but she kept messing around and that's what you get when you aren't serious in a courthouse.

You're not supposed to be high prior to court so that's on her.

IMO: justified

Last edited:
SHE A HIALEAH BAR POPPING CHICK  PROBABLY WORKING AT THE LOCAL CRAPPY STRIP CLUB @ 18

YOU WOULDNT WANT AROUND YOUR CRIB

PROBABLY HAVE JOKER  & JOSE  COME ROBB YOUR PLACE TOO :lol:

CANT BLAME NTERS THO WHO WANT TO SMASH..COME TO HIALEAH ITS  NOT "DA HEIGHTS" BUT ALL THE LATINA AND CUBAN COFFEE YOU WANT

judge was really nice to her at first, 

if some of you don't see the problem here then you are probably the same type to mouth off to a judge...

you have to know how to talk to certain people..

if you get stopped by a cop you aint gonna call him papi or dawg..you gonna adress his *** as sir,because you know the CONSEQUENCES..

some people need to find out the hard way.

This dumb *** just went from minor to major in less than 20 seconds.

I'd like to WIO and tell her chu know what to do. :smokin

judge was really nice to her at first, 

if some of you don't see the problem here then you are probably the same type to mouth off to a judge...

you have to know how to talk to certain people..

if you get stopped by a cop you aint gonna call him papi or dawg..you gonna adress his *** as sir,because you know the CONSEQUENCES..

some people need to find out the hard way.

she said adios to a spanish speaking judge though. all that other stuff fine. but really, that's what set him off?

Adios is what you say to a friend. The judge ain't your friend, she made him look like he hooked her up instead of showing leniency. Basically, she disrespected him in his court so he strong armed her.

And to answer the question previously asked, yes, judges can do up bonds.

Back
Top Bottom