Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by this OP's posts why is this thread still open?

Claims to be a long time lurker but still created this thread and look at the replies and OP's replies to them.

C'mon now, we've seen this before.

She ****** up and is looking for reasons not to blame herself.

I went out with a girl who was exactly like op, supposedly I was her first, she thought we were gonna be forever, started losing her mind and acting really strange shortly after we slept together, I really liked her, but she turned me the ***** off very quick...I had to call it quits, she just started hunting me down through social media, texts, would get mad if I wanted to hang up the phone...etc...then when we ended she calls me crying 3 weeks later, talmbout I have her the clap... :rofl: new level trollin, little did she know I had just gotten myself tested and I was clean...missed me with isssh

I went out with a girl who was exactly like op, supposedly I was her first, she thought we were gonna be forever, started losing her mind and acting really strange shortly after we slept together, I really liked her, but she turned me the ***** off very quick...I had to call it quits, she just started hunting me down through social media, texts, would get mad if I wanted to hang up the phone...etc...then when we ended she calls me crying 3 weeks later, talmbout I have her the clap... :rofl: new level trollin, little did she know I had just gotten myself tested and I was clean...missed me with isssh

Yeah, how dare you move on from this hourglass Goddess that doesn't give you the respect you deserve as a man?

ewwww you burning these **** mayne

I read the 1st page, then the middle page and then last page.
OP, I think you may suck as a GF
You may be pretty, smart and attractive, but if your GF skilz aren't on point you will easily get dropped.

How many meals have you cooked this man??

I read the 1st page, then the middle page and then last page.
OP, I think you may suck as a GF
You may be pretty, smart and attractive, but if your GF skilz aren't on point you will easily get dropped.

How many meals have you cooked this manmuch neck have you thrown??
Fixed

I'm convinced this is a troll thread.
roll.gif

How do we stack quotes?
Since this thread is useless I'm gonna use it to learn NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom