Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for Meth to come through with the I.P check and expose who this really is. My bet is on Club :nerd:

Last edited:
You know the gameplan, you cause the scene outside, I sneak in and get my Rex Chapman on.

You get 7.5% of all pond shop proceeds. 5% if you happen to get washed by ole boy

I've yet to be seen with da hands, no way I'm getting washed unless they come though with da musket...sounds like a plan :nerd:

I'm fine. I just had salmon for lunch and I'm relaxing at home.

It was simply a question. And he lost too.

You can't cloak your feels sis....it's pretty evident you feel a little burnt, the sooner you'll accept that it's done, sometimes we get the impression we are more important/special than we really are and when reality hits, egos get bruised..it's gonna be ok

NT has changed so much.

Can't believe this chick has gotten legit advice without posting pics.

Y'all disappoint me :smh:

OP...

If you stay lurking then you know the routine. Pics!. For online consultation we need that to further discuss the ingenious ideas we share round these parts :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
You can't cloak your feels sis....it's pretty evident you feel a little burnt, the sooner you'll accept that it's done, sometimes we get the impression we are more important/special than we really are and when reality hits, egos get bruised..it's gonna be ok

Dude... I'm just as special as I believe I am. So is he. So is she.

We're just not meant to be together. We just don't work together but it doesn't decrease our value. I'm sad about it but I'm ok.

Wow. Keep your advice. I hope you apply that logic after a breakup. You'll never feel good enough for anyone then.

Last edited:
You know NT done change when there's 18 pages without pics of a female OP.

Not sure if disappointed, or pleasantly surprised. GL OP.

We're just not meant to be together. We just don't work together but it doesn't decrease our value. I'm sad about it but I'm ok.

Wow. Keep your advice. I hope you apply that logic after a breakup. You'll never feel good enough for anyone then.

lady get outta here, with that chick flick talk.

hopefully the next guy will lay some good pipe and school you to some good game. So that you will learn how to chill out, and don't scare every dude you chill with away.

if your a girl and you lurk NT like you said you have you should know by now that you were never going to get an accurate answer/advice..take it from a girl basically she obvs had something you didnt thats it get over it dont dwell on it and if you are as amazing as you made it sound youll find someone soon enough..  

if your a girl and you lurk NT like you said you have you should know by now that you were never going to get an accurate answer/advice..take it from a girl basically she obvs had something you didnt thats it get over it dont dwell on it and if you are as amazing as you made it sound youll find someone soon enough..  
Preach ^^^ shOrtyy12 you even have the decency to have a pic... btw you look good

Ruins relationship by being childish and cutting off communication with dude..........................We're just not meant to be together :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

hopefully the next guy will lay some good pipe and school you to some good game. So that you will learn how to chill out, and don't scare every dude you chill with away.

Lol. You just said every dude. I've dated three guys. 2 wanted to stay.
The last one I broke up with except he didn't want to get back together.

My motivation has never been/ will never be sex. I can honestly say I've liked and cared for each person.

It may not get me any awards but I've never played around with a person's feelings knowing it wasn't going anywhere.

Oh. I don't think I'm all that. But I like myself. Happy with who I am. People on the Internet won't change that because no one knows here me.Fact. You don't even know if I'm female or not. You can't even verify I'm the age I say I am or body type or personality. You don't me. Fact.

I started the thread. Don't like me or what I had to say, why even enter it? Unless it's helpful I can shift though. No worries. It's entertaining.

What if OP was really the ex and didn't want to be known as a lame??

In any event...

You lame OP. Get over it and keep it moving. 

View media item 1218653

Lol. You just said every dude. I've dated three guys. 2 wanted to stay.
The last one I broke up with except he didn't want to get back together.

My motivation has never been/ will never be sex. I can honestly say I've liked and cared for each person.  

It may not get me any awards but I've never played around with a person's feelings knowing it wasn't going anywhere. 

Oh. I don't think I'm all that. But I like myself.  Happy with who I am. People on the Internet won't change that because no one knows here me.Fact.  You don't even know if I'm female or not. You can't even verify I'm the age I say I am or body type or personality. You don't me.  Fact.

I started the thread. Don't like me or what I had to say, why even enter it? Unless it's helpful I can shift though. No worries. It's entertaining.

View media item 1218654

Last edited:
Ruins relationship by being childish and cutting off communication with dude..........................We're just not meant to be together :smh: :lol:

Lol. Personality clashes. Differences in what one feels is important. Different ideas of what the relationship needs and where we are going. Not taking into account how someone else feels because you see things differently.

Yes. It wouldn't have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom