Distraction Level: BOSS (Photo)

wow, the focus of an nba player has to be so high. no way i could take that, ida went ron artest on homie

Whats funny is this stuff doesn't distract players while playing. They laugh at it on the bench or during dead balls. When guys miss free throws he just shooting his %.

Think of these type of fans as Ads on the internet. We barely even notice them anymore. Every gym they play its people doing this. Every site you visit there's ads...how many do you click on, on purpose?

The fans are just having fun and partying with other fans in reality....not distracting any players.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Whats funny is this stuff doesn't distract players while playing. They laugh at it on the bench or during dead balls. When guys miss free throws he just shooting his %.

Think of these type of fans as Ads on the internet. We barely even notice them anymore. Every gym they play its people doing this. Every site you visit there's ads...how many do you click on, on purpose?

The fans are just having fun and partying with other fans in reality....not distracting any players.

except for the fan with the big #@* Carmen Electra sign when Shaq was shooting, which amazingly I can not find anywhere. Hilarious but as you said, functionally a waste of time since he was going to miss anyways

I think if you had a huge coordinated efffort amongst all the fans behind the glass with signs that articulate together and synchronized movement, you could have an effect. I don't know if you have ever seen those Chinese (?, or somewhere in Asia) pageants where they all have signs with different colors and dots on it and move them at the same time to make it say something or draw a picture or look like it's moving.

Why would you guys get mad? I'd get distracted, but I'd be laughing at the free throw line if I saw that for the first time 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
As a player, I'd get distracted in a way where I would just be laughing. Comedy but would throw me off my game for sure.

If I saw dude walking around campus with that face, I'd curbstomp him

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I can't believe this dude was at the Knicks game
laugh.gif

I laughed when i saw him, they showed him while Humphries shot a free throw and he missed , i died.

You guys are so serious. If I saw dude walking around with that face I'd drop to the floor laughing.

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Son behind him mustve had a fit

right? 
i wish they allowed signs at unc

this cat has inspired me to use these in other settings...

political rallies? 

church? 

road rage moments? 

Back
Top Bottom