DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

opening day so yall know im there like swimwear

IMG_5440.jpeg

IMG_5455.jpeg

Anyone gonna be there on monday?

Wifey and I gonna be there early till it gets hot then she'll be done for the day. I'll probably come back for second shift to see fireworks.

Anyone gonna be there on monday?

Wifey and I gonna be there early till it gets hot then she'll be done for the day. I'll probably come back for second shift to see fireworks.

was thinking about it. never got a reservation though

i enjoyed the rogers the musical and i think its worth checking out especially since its only gon be there for two months

day started well, super cloudy and felt chilly despite it being 65 degrees but by around 10am the sun came out and it was scorchin

vip experience goes on sale once the park opens, it annoyed me as i asked a cm and they said it starts at 11 so i took my sweet time and then when i turned, i saw a very long line and they only had 100 vip available per show so 400 overall per day, i barely got ours for 5:30pm

first queue for the 12:30 show is at 10:30 but there were some standby just not sure how many but so we got in there too (the 12:30 show), whole thing was a mess though like theyve never done it before, everyone just flooded the entrance

we ended up in the mezanine, i think standby gets to the balcony(?)

IMG_5469.jpeg

the vip for $29 was kind of worth it, you get caramel corn ($13) and a bottled drink ($6) and a popcorn bucket (just a bucket with the shows logo -too lazy to take a pic) and you get to go to an outdoor lounge with a photo op with a shield and some couches (little shade so it gets hot) and a game or two plus they let you in through an entrance to the side and be seated at the orchestra and got the best seat right smack dab in the middle center stage

IMG_5497.jpeg

definitely the best way to see the show

its centered around steve rogers/cap so its not exactly accurate to the movies and kind of messed up they used a woman to play antman

overall its a good show and a good way to cool off for half an hour

the special drink with 3 kinds of alcohol was decent or looks good, not everly sweet like their usual cocktails

IMG_5466.jpeg

then some merch, the new peace sign sweatshirt, they had a rack full of em at around 3pm, by the end of the day its all sold out but i believe they should be available on shopdisney on the 3rd

of course i had to get all 3

IMG_5470.jpeg

IMG_5471.jpeg

IMG_5472.jpeg

then later in the day, we just chilled and listened to midnight hour by the stage at the hollywood section byt the monster inc ride, if you like old school tunes, grabs a drink and maybe something to snack on and just enjoy the shade and great music

IMG_5508.jpeg

and i got to say, u was smitten by the youngest singer, she was super cute, sorry not creep pic this time

thats all folks, enjoy the long 4th of july weekend!

IMG_5356.jpeg

Oh damn that hoodie sold out online. If any of y’all spot it in one of the shops in DCA or DL, let me know. I’ll be there this afternoon for a quick trip too.

Damn just popped into that shop. Only S and XS on the peace sign pullover. Gotta hope for a restock. Didn’t see anything in DCA.

Last edited:
saw the traffic yesterday and it was an hour and a half drive to get down there. decided to skip

Back
Top Bottom