DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

NT fam, Im headed out to Disney World on Thursday.
I live in CA so have only been to Disneyland.
Im going for 5 days so how do you guys recommend I lay out my visits to each park? I got the park hopper and am staying at Port Orleans.

What are things I must do as a first time visitor to Disney World. This is my first and likely last visit to Disney World since Disneyland is more accessible.

Any insights are appreciated
Thanks

Im going for 5 days so how do you guys recommend I lay out my visits to each park? I got the park hopper and am staying at Port Orleans.

What are things I must do as a first time visitor to Disney World. This is my first and likely last visit to Disney World since Disneyland is more accessible.

Thanks

Definitely stay late when you go to Epcot to see the fireworks show. If you want to ride Cosmic Rewind at Epcot, then the virtual queue opens up at 7am (you can join from anywhere) and it also opens up again at 1pm if you’re in the park. Or you can just pay for the lightning lane, which is what I did to avoid waiting.

Hollywood Studios is similar to California Adventure and it’s the smallest park, so I just hit it up mid-week as kind of a rest day. Other than that, Magic Kingdom = Disneyland and Disney Springs is their version of Downtown Disney. Animal Kingdom and Epcot are really the only parks unique to Florida.

If you want, you can exchange your virtual ticket for a physical card at the ticketing booth before the park entrance. It’s a generic Disney card, but my friends wanted to get it anyway.

Thanks
Animal Kingdom and EPCOT were the best ones when we went a couple years back. I wish we did more than day at animal kingdom. I’m from LA and Hollywood studios seemed like a a poor man’s CA adventure

thanks gentlemen
i have the 5 day pass so thinking of doing the following
Thurs: Magic Kingdom
Friday: Epcot
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Animal Kingdom
Monday: Hollywood Studios
Tuesday: Revist 1 or 2 parks maybe

What do you guys think?

That was pretty much my itinerary when I went last year, but keep an eye on the weather because I got caught in a rainstorm and had to squeeze in Hollywood Studios on my rest day. If you find yourself in that situation and can’t change your park reservation online/by phone, go to the Welcome Center/Guest Relations at Disney Springs. Told them I need to switch park days due to the rain and they gave me a voucher.

Was able to score the bubble sword. Punk cast member sold me a used one but when i saw it clearly it was beat up. Spun the block came back different CM. Asked her if there were anymore pointed under the desk and there were 2 with hold tags. Yeah mine now :nthat:

IMG_0002.jpeg

Greetings from Disney World.
Thanks for the advice. First visit has been great.
Havent taken too many pics but did have these to share:

Taken tonite
IMG_0614.jpeg

Been eating a lot of Orange Cream Popsicles at home so this Epcot flavor of the week Shake was perfect for me
IMG_0592.jpeg

Thought these pan dulce and churro ears were cool. My coworkers asked me to cop for them.
IMG_0595.jpeg

We ate at Be Our Guest Restaurant and got a visit from the owner.
IMG_0554.jpeg
IMG_0556.jpeg

Saw a Rhino
IMG_0536.jpeg

Guardians of Galaxy Rewind has been my favorite ride so far.

Honorable mention for Aerosmith Ride at Hollywood Studios.

Hollywood/Twilight Zone Tower ride is not as fun as CA Aventure version. I think the CA drop feels more intense and ride is more fun in general.

Last edited:
Greetings from Disney World.
Thanks for the advice. First visit has been great.
Havent taken too many pics but did have these to share:

Taken tonite
IMG_0614.jpeg

Been eating a lot of Orange Cream Popsicles at home so this Epcot flavor of the week Shake was perfect for me
IMG_0592.jpeg

Thought these pan dulce and churro ears were cool. My coworkers asked me to cop for them.
IMG_0595.jpeg

We ate at Be Our Guest Restaurant and got a visit from the owner.
IMG_0554.jpeg
IMG_0556.jpeg

Saw a Rhino
IMG_0536.jpeg

Guardians of Galaxy Rewind has been my favorite ride so far.

Honorable mention for Aerosmith Ride at Hollywood Studios.

Hollywood/Twilight Zone Tower ride is not as fun as CA Aventure version. I think the CA drop feels more intense and ride is more fun in general.
Did you ride the avatar one?

Cosmic rewind at Epcot is my favorite Disney ride between Florida/California parks.

If budget is not an issue I woulda recommended the crystal palace at magic kingdom for lunch, it’s a character buffet.

Going to Disneyland with my 11 y/o son and some other family Xmas day and staying until early the next week. Won't be going to the park until the 26th but wanted to check in here for recs during the holidays and if there's anything we "must" do during that time you can't do other parts of the year. My boy is a huge Star Wars fan so we'll definitely be hitting up all the themed rides/areas.

Going to Disneyland with my 11 y/o son and some other family Xmas day and staying until early the next week. Won't be going to the park until the 26th but wanted to check in here for recs during the holidays and if there's anything we "must" do during that time you can't do other parts of the year. My boy is a huge Star Wars fan so we'll definitely be hitting up all the themed rides/areas.

haunted mansion

Few pics i took this evening

IMG_0654.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

Was able to ride Tiana’s Bayou Adventure using the genie/fast track.
Went on Tron ride twice. Paid for first ride since i didnt want to leave Orlando without riding it but then was able to get on using virtual queue at night. Night ride was even better given all the lights as shown above.

Few observations

Disneyland Space Mountain is better. Disney World version feels more dated and is a rockier ride.

DW and DL pirates of the caribbean felt like the same ride…had heard DL version was better.

It’s a Small World in DL is better. It has a greater presence in DL. DW version is inside a building without all the bells and whistles on the facade.

Back
Top Bottom