DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Finally got to try the breakfast chimichanga on Friday after Big Thunder lol, one of the best $6.49 in the park. My wife and I have been magic key holders since April so learning a lot from you seasoned vets on here, trying to visit at least once a month since we drive down from the bay.

kind of crazy, last night, saturday… summer… around 7ish and parking was practically empty

IMG_5636.jpeg

never seen it like that

got this hoodie, got chilly especially after getting soaked standing as close as possible at WoC so it gave me an excuse, this one seems to be pretty much sold out too
IMG_5649.jpeg

IMG_5648.jpeg

and the strawberry croissant from jolly holiday was pretty damn good
IMG_5638.jpeg

Finally got to try the breakfast chimichanga on Friday after Big Thunder lol, one of the best $6.49 in the park. My wife and I have been magic key holders since April so learning a lot from you seasoned vets on here, trying to visit at least once a month since we drive down from the bay.

Next up the breakfast burrito from galactic grill and the chorizo breakfast burrito from Cappucino Cart at DCA

Hella excited for all the new food. Birria ramen?! Say less. And that Bay max sipper gotta come home.

We meet again
IMG_2601.jpeg

Also i need that baymax sipper. When’s the official opening date? Need to make an rsvp

Edit new food stuff starting 7/19

still waiting...

and some dates are already limited #s so i think some will start selling out soon

oogieboogie.png

Last edited:
Wifey secured tickets on her phone for the 7th of september. she said it's pretty much all sold out. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully Darth Heavies is in the building that day. Need to check her socials see what day she going.

kind of crazy, last night, saturday… summer… around 7ish and parking was practically empty

IMG_5636.jpeg

never seen it like that

got this hoodie, got chilly especially after getting soaked standing as close as possible at WoC so it gave me an excuse, this one seems to be pretty much sold out too
IMG_5649.jpeg

IMG_5648.jpeg

and the strawberry croissant from jolly holiday was pretty damn good
IMG_5638.jpeg
is that half or full zip? its fire.

Looks like im not attending oogie boogie this year

Don’t remember tickets being this bad at all last year when I went

conspiracy rfx: i think they pulled a nike and pulled the tickets during the initial sale and when it got rescheduled, people got scared and desperate and bought em all up and even got resellers (likely with their bots) snatching up tickets

last year and in the past, it took about a week before everything sold out

I don't get the hype for these events.

Don't you have to pay for a park ticket, then pay for tickets to these too?

Or is it just one ticket only

I don't get the hype for these events.

Don't you have to pay for a park ticket, then pay for tickets to these too?

Or is it just one ticket only

just one ticket for the event/party which usually starts 6pm but you can enter 3 hours earlier at 3pm and do whatever you want and hit up the rides or attractions without using up your time during the 4 or 5 hour event

Yeah I don’t care much for these events.

I think the only one I’d go to is Star Wars day or a Star Wars day event. But even then I’m not dying to get a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom