DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I’m old enough to remember getting stuff like this for free when you’re Dvc member
10FB0695-BB10-465B-96D4-59D3858F1243.gif

Jk. It is kinda wild seeing things like this being not only sold.. but resold.

haunted mansion themed foods (due to the movies release) starting tomorrow

Haunted Mansion Inspired Pre-Fixe Menu available at Café Orleans featuring the Vanilla Mousse and Seafood Boil

1689281318966.jpeg

1689281331748.jpeg

April-December Churro at the New Orleans Square Churro Cart: Strawberry-flavored sugar with fresh strawberries, purple cherry sugar, freeze-dried strawberries, and donut icing drizzle

1689281364848.jpeg

Constance Concoction at Harbour Galley: Potato and leek soup topped with pea flower crème fraiche, herb oil, and fried leeks served in a sourdough bread bowl

1689281392398.jpeg

Crystal ball Cereal Treat at Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen: Cereal treat in black-colored dark chocolate with teal and clack M&M’S embellished with a Madame Leotta chocolate piece

1689281420859.jpeg

Pickwick Ghost Punch at Royal Street Veranda and Harbour Galley‌: A Combination of fruit, citrus juices, and sherbet (Non-alcoholic)

1689281447620.jpeg

the hell is going on with the crazy people, is it the heat?

these two supposedly jumped out of big thunder mountain and crossed the tracks when there was an incoming train

Did not see the peace hands pullover anywhere in DCA yesterday.

Also my group of 7 that I went with did all single riders for Grizzly and Cars. Def the move the going forward.

Also yesterdays heat was so unbearable. I be sweating not even doing anything :sick:

Last edited:
What does she want them to do? It wasn't even that bad, tbh. Crowd levels were nice for the busy season, thinking the heat kept everyone away

Thank god it wasn’t scorching today. Just left did a good half day. Mostly muggy but thankfully no sun.

Tried the monkey bread at River belle. 8/10 not as moist as i thought but great flavor

IMG_2922.jpeg

Also doesn’t seem they offer that paper ticket anymore. Tried at 2 booths both said it’s all digital now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom