DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

We dipped the garlic rice puffy things that came with the bulgogi burrito thing, made them good, too!

Im gonna try that next time.

Also i was one of those guests this weekend >D

IMG_2939.jpeg
IMG_2940.jpeg

I tell mine it's either a mickey balloon, or a better souvenir for the same price. I'll let them weigh the decision on their own, give them some time, and to this day, I've never bought a balloon. I'm now learning to step back and let them make the decision by themselves, and be there to provide different views regarding practicality, i.e. it won't fit in the car, we have to walk around with it, go on rides, things like that. If they truly want it, its within their budget, and practical in regards to transportation and storage, I am in no place to say no. Theyve seen my closet and room upstairs. And they're good kids, so that helps.

My wife’s been wanting a bubble wand forever but when she sees the price she’s like meh 😂 I’m gonna get her one next time just cuz i know she wants one

disney got to limit these damn resellers, makes no sense why limit is 5, should be two the most

everyone in front of me got giant bags and buying 5 each

and one woman bought 5 but paid with 3 different CC, if you cant afford to buy 5 then get tf outta here

do better disneyland

IMG_6111.jpeg

Damn 🫤 i hope they restock and have some when i go Wednesday.

I hope they make tons of these like most other sippers and buckets. Grogu still available as is the 100 Mickey.

Did they ever restock that Mickey hands peace sign pullover?

Gonna stop by this afternoon and ask around at some of the shops if they expect more inventory anytime soon.

restocks kind of random so its hard to tell like the disney100 stuff

then there are stuff that doesnt comeback like that tan members only jacket

Back
Top Bottom