Did lil B blow up because of NT?

When dudes on here first stared talkin about him I thought it was a joke, I still can't believe people actually like his music.

You either like him, or you don't. No point in trying to convince anyone to like him. Nothing's wrong with not liking dude, at all.

You either like him, or you don't. No point in trying to convince anyone to like him. Nothing's wrong with not liking dude, at all.

I'm mad yall _ are still arguing about opinion. No one is gonna change anyone's mind in here.

eNPHAN I agree though, rap ain't !#@$ at this point. I barely listen to anything new and I agree _ have NO kinda attention span. Hard beat + memorable hook = hit song.

Basedgod is pure entertainment value. Son can spit ONCE IN A WHILE
laugh.gif
I listen to dude when I get baked just to dumb out. Females somehow love it.

And *%+! Based freestyles.

I'm mad yall _ are still arguing about opinion. No one is gonna change anyone's mind in here.

eNPHAN I agree though, rap ain't !#@$ at this point. I barely listen to anything new and I agree _ have NO kinda attention span. Hard beat + memorable hook = hit song.

Basedgod is pure entertainment value. Son can spit ONCE IN A WHILE
laugh.gif
I listen to dude when I get baked just to dumb out. Females somehow love it.

And *%+! Based freestyles.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This.

Every thread about Lil B goes the same direction... If you don't like him, you don't like him... but don't worry about why somebody else likes him.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This.

Every thread about Lil B goes the same direction... If you don't like him, you don't like him... but don't worry about why somebody else likes him.

Originally Posted by yayer

Whether you are somebody with no money in their bank account, or somebody with a million dollars in their bank account,
You should appreciate this. It is so right. And made in a couple hours. Think about that.
pimp.gif

ooh!

shoutout reese on the beat

Originally Posted by yayer

Whether you are somebody with no money in their bank account, or somebody with a million dollars in their bank account,
You should appreciate this. It is so right. And made in a couple hours. Think about that.
pimp.gif

ooh!

shoutout reese on the beat

I always said that explaining Lil B to the average rap fan is just a waste of time. Small minds don't see the big picture.

I always said that explaining Lil B to the average rap fan is just a waste of time. Small minds don't see the big picture.

The things yall are sayin about rap from the south are partially true. But saying stuff like jeezy is garbage is bull, the man did what he raps about, and thats why he raps about it, so I can respect that. Jeezy, Boosie, Killer Mike, Z-RO etc. talk about the struggle and the situation people see around em all the time and havin seen the same *%%%, its something people (including me) can identify with.

The fake on the other hand, can be entertainin, but theyll never get my respect. And Lil B, hes just a comedian.

The things yall are sayin about rap from the south are partially true. But saying stuff like jeezy is garbage is bull, the man did what he raps about, and thats why he raps about it, so I can respect that. Jeezy, Boosie, Killer Mike, Z-RO etc. talk about the struggle and the situation people see around em all the time and havin seen the same *%%%, its something people (including me) can identify with.

The fake on the other hand, can be entertainin, but theyll never get my respect. And Lil B, hes just a comedian.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You guys give Lil B way too much credit. Dude doesn't talk about $+*!. That's the only difference between him and other rappers.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You guys give Lil B way too much credit. Dude doesn't talk about $+*!. That's the only difference between him and other rappers.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

34gkae0.jpg

nope, never seen this before
eyes.gif

sucker punching someone after they respected you enough to let you chill with them all day on the set of their video is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

34gkae0.jpg

nope, never seen this before
eyes.gif

sucker punching someone after they respected you enough to let you chill with them all day on the set of their video is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.

i think people manly say stuff like this because they get tired of explaining to people that lil b is not just a one dimensional artist. People listen to "like a martian" "pretty boy" "wonton soup" etc & make an automatic judgment about him without listening to his other material with more substance. So it simply gets to a point where someone post a song & ask you why you like dudes music, & your just like "you wouldnt understand"
ohwell.gif
bingo

i don't troll when i say that i enjoy lil b's music...whether it's stupid or serious

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.

i think people manly say stuff like this because they get tired of explaining to people that lil b is not just a one dimensional artist. People listen to "like a martian" "pretty boy" "wonton soup" etc & make an automatic judgment about him without listening to his other material with more substance. So it simply gets to a point where someone post a song & ask you why you like dudes music, & your just like "you wouldnt understand"
ohwell.gif
bingo

i don't troll when i say that i enjoy lil b's music...whether it's stupid or serious

Back
Top Bottom