Did AF1’s Ever Go Out Of Style In Your Region?

What Color AF1 You Prefer More?

• White

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Black

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I FW Both

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
As a kid, there was three kinds of shoes you had to have:

White AF1’s high top I believe. Cant fully remember.

A pair of Chucks

Those ugly *** Kobe moon boots with Adidas

AF1’s were a staple but they seem to have fell out of style for a long time but now I’m starting to see them a lot more.

I wouldn’t say out of style, but it stopped being the shoe. Never truly stopped them though, and oddly I’ve always kept a pair. Actually a couple months ago I received I had a mini collection.

I wouldn’t say out of style, but it stopped being the shoe. Never truly stopped them though, and oddly I’ve always kept a pair. Actually a couple months ago I received I had a mini collection.
Hmm that could be a new topic for later.

In today’s climate, what is THE shoe? Can there even be one? Would have to be like two or three right?

and when you say outta style what you really mean is "still poppin", just not SUPER NELLY AF1 levels.
I can’t speak for y’all but out here it feels as if they disappeared. ****** in HS was wearin those Nike Blazers. I never got on that wave tho

Hmm that could be a new topic for later.

In today’s climate, what is THE shoe? Can there even be one? Would have to be like two or three right?
The shoe that I generally see transcend places like NikeTalk are Jordan 1's or Yeezy 350 V2's. I think Dunk lows are up next b/c more ppl come up to me about them when they see them on my feet.

nah all white ups never completely fell off- uptown and the bx, perfect example... maybe not AS popular and its exposure def decreased somewhat but fall off...nah.

I tried to get my daughter a pair a couple months ago. They are poppin again because footlocker sold out.

got them from Nike.com

People still rock them around my area. Nothing crazy.

Been trying to find an early 2k pair of either low or mid white AF1. Materials were so much better than from a pair you were to buy now.

The shoe that I generally see transcend places like NikeTalk are Jordan 1's or Yeezy 350 V2's. I think Dunk lows are up next b/c more ppl come up to me about them when they see them on my feet.
Yeah V2s prolly would take the spot if they were more available

04-09 had a nice little 5 year run just now making a comeback within the last 2 years. So I would say been dead for a good 8 years

Back
Top Bottom