Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

roll.gif

Should've ended with Dexter getting arrested.

Then launch the spin off series where he survives in prison. :wow:

Seriously, I would've been happy with anything other than the one they went with in the end. This killed the chance of me ever recommending this show to anybody. :lol:

Last edited:
I gave up on the show halfway through season 6, I still intended on finishing it at some point, but never got around to it.

Sorry it was so terrible :lol: I do feel like I was "one of the lucky ones" who managed to quit cold turkey and give up the show like it was a drug. You poor souls were still there every week trying to get your next fix and look what they've done to you :smh:

I feel like i was toyed with and had my soul ripped right out of me.

These dudes really trolled us. It's like they decided this show has gotten so ridiculous, lets just finish it off in the worst way possible just to see peoples reactions.

I swear...there is absolutely no way the writers made this thinking we'd be satisfied. This had to be the biggest television troll job in the history of Hollywood.

The kindergarden CGI... the lack of any type of intelligence in the police department... the amount of things WANTED FEDERAL CRIMINALS could get away with in broad daylight throughout the public streets... the amount of things Dexter constantly got away with and never confronted for by anyone except Deb and Laguerta (RIP)... Masuka's daughter being introduced for NO FU***** REASON...SERIOUSLY, WHERE WAS SHE? WHAT WAS THE POINT? MASUKA HAS A STRIPPER DAUGHTER? OH WOW EVERYONE :wow: :wow: :wow: WHAT A STORYLINE... Dexter choosing to live in a cabin near 50 grown lumberjack men instead of living with the woman of his dreams and his 4 year old sun in paradise, LOL OKAY DEX...

man... the list can go on...but whats the point.

I know on NT as a whole we typically complain about everything, and we typically are rarely satisfied as a whole on television shows (outside of maybe Breaking Bad)... but the outrage for this show and this finale is all justified.

Big J you are truly a smart man for jumping of the ship 2 seasons ago.
I would recommend you watching the finale just for the pure lulz. Grab a drink and prepare to laugh your *** off.

I think the true downfall of Dexter is it's no longer funny.

I'm watching some clips from earlier seasons and damn there were some funny *** scenes :lol:

I bet most, if not all those scenes are with Doakes :smokin

That was one of the worst episodes of any show I have ever seen. Feels bad man. Not even gonna go into detail about how much they did wrong. That was trash. I'm done...

iLLest!

You say that like you have a choice :lol:. All jokes aside I feel you bro, they dropped the ball so many times that I was hoping they would pick it back up for the finale.

WTF did i just watch?

Got dudes rollin dead people out of hospitals now?
Got wanted dudes killing people in a busy *** supermarket parking lot and just driving away?
Got wanted dudes walking around a hospital with a gun?
Got dudes surviving hurricanes in the middle of the ocean?
Got dudes passing up on living a life with a dime piece blonde and your son in Australia to be a lumberjack in Oregon?

Where dey do dat at?

Don't get me started on that. Remember when Dex was at the nursing home with the Cable guy [killer} in the first few eps? As soon as the guy disconnected his father's machine the nurses came in. Dex taking his time unplugging, and unhooking **** in Deb's room and not one nurse comes to check :smh:

The writers stopped caring and it shows. In past seasons they could have done so much more, instead they killed storylines early, and added unecessary ones. This is by far the worst series ending I've seen. The sopranos was upsetting, but at least we {the audience} got the opportunity to speculate on the outcome. Dexter a ******g lumber jack?

Newspaper reports Dexter missing, but nothing about body snatchers at local Miami Hospital? :rofl: We need Ed Lover to do a C'mon Son segment on this ********

Last edited:
I already know the explanations they'll give for some of that.

Since it was a hurricane and the whole hospital was going through a bunch of emergencies a lot of ppl were probably dying so not rushing to Deb's room right away isn't unnatural. (Plus remember that isn't Dex's first mercy kill. He killed that woman that was his friend who worked in the evidence room that was good friends with Harry and he took his time then as well).

Wheeling her out is too wild especially on to a boat in a hurricane that's where I stop.

Last edited:

Since it was a hurricane and the whole hospital was going through a bunch of emergencies a lot of ppl were probably dying so not rushing to Deb's room right away isn't unnatural. (Plus remember that isn't Dex's first mercy kill. He killed that woman that was his friend who worked in the evidence room that was good friends with Harry and he took his time then as well).

Wheeling her out is too wild especially on to a boat in a hurricane that's where I stop.

yeah but he fed her something in the key lime pie so it looked like natural causes of death. With Deb there was no planning he just gave no damns, which makes it worse. Fine, lets play devi's advocate and say the hospital was too busy to keep track of Deb. Why is it the local paper has a report of his boat shipped wrecked, yet nothing about Deb, former Police Captain's body missing from local hospital? Quinn was so in love with her he didn't go to the hospital to see her? Or better yet, after Dex was reported missing, nobody felt it necessary to go see Deb?

Too many holes from all the dropped balls.

Last edited:
Man I told y'all not to read too much into the Masuka's daughter storyline.
laugh.gif

yeah but he fed her something in the key lime pie so it looked like natural causes of death. With Deb there was no planning he just gave no damns, which makes it worse. Fine, lets play devi's advocate and say the hospital was too busy to keep track of Deb. Why is it the local paper has a report of his boat shipped wrecked, yet nothing about Deb, former Police Captain's body missing from local hospital? Quinn was so in love with her he didn't go to the hospital to see her? Or better yet, after Dex was reported missing, nobody felt it necessary to go see Deb?

Too many holes from all the dropped balls.
This was the point I made a few pages back.

In that last scene with Batista at Miami Metro, everyone going about their day as they usually do, not a care in the world. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man I told y'all not to read too much into the Masuka's daughter storyline. :lol:

They felt it was necessary to give him a purpose and story line during the final season, but didn't even have him on the last episode to say good bye to Dexter or be notified of Deb's accident :lol:

Man I told y'all not to read too much into the Masuka's daughter storyline. :lol:

They felt it was necessary to give him a purpose and story line during the final season, but didn't even have him on the last episode to say good bye to Dexter or be notified of Deb's accident :lol:

He was at the scene when they were loading her into the ambulance, he told Quinn and Angel he would be right behind them.

I thought he said something to Dex at the hospital too, but I might be off on that.

Last edited:
Any episode that has deb swimming with the fishes is good with me :pimp:

Great finale.

I'm very happy that I stopped watching this show after season 5.

Seasons 1-4 were great (with 4 being the best)

Then season 5 was an absolute turd which made me throw in the towel.

worst finale i have seen in a long *** time. Hell a happy ending would of been better. but this? :smh:

Was that the worse episode of the season? Removing the fact that is was the finale, and a terrible one at that, was any other episode less believable and more disjointed than this one?

Last edited:
Was that the worse episode of the season? Removing the fact that is was the finale, and a terrible one at that, was any other episode less believable and more disjointed than this one?

idk. Him wheeling deb out of the hospital takes the cake, for most unbelievable thing i have seen on this show

worst. episode. ever.

left me like...

16718486_what_nt.gif

I don't get this, he is a Sixers fan and they won 99 - 80 right?

If the Sixers scored 100 points then everyone in attendance would get a free Big Mac...

Sixers had the ball and elected to run the clock out :lol:

I think Doug Collins said he would buy the fans Big Macs. Not sure if he followed through with it.

i'm more interested in the sixers gif then the Dexter at this point.

Other then the finale episode the other terrible one was where Deb drives off the road to a lake. Some guy rescues Deb then for no reason dissapears. Deb has second thoughts and decides to rescue dexter. :smh:

Then they just make up the same day. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom