Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

I'm terrified about Homeland, given the way Showtime handled, Weeds and Dexter, and giving the increasing implausibility of Homeland, I can sense thats going down the tubes as well. :smh:

Miami has to have the worst police department of all time

The show should have killed off Hannah instead of Deb, and had Harrison go with Deb

Dude just dumped her body in the water to nibbled on by fish :rofl:

Homeland? I stopped watching after the first season. That show is foolish.

Homeland was good season one, then it got ridiculous early in season two. Claire Danes acting became over acting.

Common sense and Dexter doesn't go together...its like if everyone is naive...

Pretty much

So can ANYONE explain to me the point of faking his death?

I mean REALLY

He was given green light to go from the police department

All he had to do was go to Argentina and be happy with Hannah and his Son.

Done.

I think my favorite part was him walkin thru the hospital in his kill fit. :lol: :rofl:

For the love of God they did this **** wrong.

Why Dexter steal Harrison away from his real mom Jamie?

Why is Quinn at work while his girl is dyin in the hospital.

How the hell Angel waiting for Saxon but don't say nothin to Dex, who then comes and kills Saxon? :rofl: :rofl:

Angel, EVERYBODY DIES AROUND DEXTER, EVEN HIS SISTER DIED!!!!!!

Flashbacks. Really guys? :stoneface:

I'm just going to rewrite the last couple seasons my way. From the moment Deb finds out til last night, that **** never happened. I'ma re-do it in my mind. :smh:

Common sense and Dexter doesn't go together...its like if everyone is naive...

Quinn crying his heart for deb and there was no sign that he was curious to her disappearance...

Hannah gave no dambs and walked around Miami like she wasn't on the wanted list...same goes for Saxon

Matsuka daughter served no point except to be seen naked and smoke weed

Dexter taking Deb out the hospital with not one damb in the world has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes I have ever seen...

And Hannah takes Harrison...ok dexter reason is he doesn't want to cause them harm...I just wondered about his brother/sister Esther and Cody ...aren't they going to wonder where Deb and Harrison went...

Such a disappointing season and ending

hannah not even wearing glasses or at least a hat to cover her face lol cmon!

The show should have ended with 6 seasons. Deb should have found Lumen and Dex in the basement at the end of S5 and then 6 should have been the downward spiral.

I HOPE they don't screw up Homeland and Shameless but I'm losing faith.

Oh Jamie, watches Harrison 24/7 and barely had a life except to dome up Quinn lmao

Masukas daughter storyline? WTF was that about?

A completely pointless waste of time with no conclusion. :smh: :lol:

I feel like an idiot for watching the show to begin with.

Last edited:
Scott Buck (**** boi) defends Dexter finale.

Have to ask: How did Dex get from his boat to the shore in the middle of a hurricane?
BUCK: Hopefully it’s not a question that will be examined too closely. The show has always been a half step away from reality; it’s a hyper-reality. We established there is an emergency life raft with an outboard motor on the boat. He could have gotten in the raft and made it safely to shore

WTF?? ITS YOUR ******G JOB TO EXAMINE IT CLOSELY. :x

Dexter leaves Harrison with Hannah, who herself is a serial killer. Why?
He doesn't judge Hannah the same way that we do because he understands what it means to kill. He's fully aware that Hannah is not the same kind of killer he is. She doesn't kill out of a need or a lust, she kills simply out of self-protection. He believes Hannah loves Harrison and would do anything to protect him. In some ways, it's almost the fact that because she is a killer that makes her more worthy of protecting his son.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY ******G SENSE.

Last edited:
Masukas daughter storyline? WTF was that about?

A completely pointless waste of time with no conclusion.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like an idiot for watching the show to begin with.
Don't know why some of you expected anything to come out of the Masuka's daughter storyline.

The only thing I saw it as was giving something to preoccupy Masuka's character and providing comedic relief.

And while Dexter carrying Deb out of the hospital unnoticed was ridiculous, I gave it a pass because the hospital staff was preoccupied with transferring other patients to another ward due to the hurricane.

Scott Buck (**** boi) defends Dexter finale.

Have to ask: How did Dex get from his boat to the shore in the middle of a hurricane?
BUCK: Hopefully it’s not a question that will be examined too closely. The show has always been a half step away from reality; it’s a hyper-reality. We established there is an emergency life raft with an outboard motor on the boat. He could have gotten in the raft and made it safely to shore

WTF?? ITS YOUR ******G JOB TO EXAMINE IT CLOSELY.
sick.gif

Dexter leaves Harrison with Hannah, who herself is a serial killer. Why?
He doesn't judge Hannah the same way that we do because he understands what it means to kill. He's fully aware that Hannah is not the same kind of killer he is. She doesn't kill out of a need or a lust, she kills simply out of self-protection. He believes Hannah loves Harrison and would do anything to protect him. In some ways, it's almost the fact that because she is a killer that makes her more worthy of protecting his son.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY ******G SENSE.
His responses are so telling.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

So Dexter survived the hurricane because he used an emergency life raft?

IT'S A ******G HURRICANE!

They showed what the hurricane did to Dexter's boat, completely destroyed it, but a emergency life raft was able to withstand it?

YO if you don't have a proper explanation for why you do something why even do it? I purposely didn't even want to think of the boat in the hurricane thing cuz it's too stupid but when you got ppl who helped make that happen talk about they established an emergency life raft bs and talking about hopefully no one examines the question to closely :smh: :x

I feel like the biggest idiot in the world for having any faith in even the tiniest bit of sense in this finale. I can't believe I thought they had a plan to make up for all the non Sense, word to CP.

I really thought they had something up their sleeves. Something that didn't even have to be great, but just decent. Something to reward us for 8 seasons of loyalty. Something to give back to the fans who've watched the last 3 seasons while cringing only to see how it would end. Something to make any sense of how horrible the show had gotten. Something to prove to us that the last 3 seasons wasn't the worst written television in the history of tv shows for no reason.

But wow. They had absolutely nothing.

And I watched it all. Hours of my life wasted on this show hoping for a cool ending.

What an idiot I am. I am ashamed to even say to my friends that I have seen Dexter the series if they ever ask. I'll probably lie and say I watched the first few seasons but got too busy to continue.

It's just too damn embarrassing to tell anyone that I watched this joke of a series for all these years with the way that it ended.

What a monstrosity. What an epic FAIL.

A LUMBERJACK!? Dexter is PAUL BUNYAN?

That's the final scene!?

Thank god for Breaking Bad fellas. Thank god our minds will be too occupied with television gold next Sunday night as Breaking Bad blows our kinda with a sure to be epic series finally to even remember wasting our time with this show.

Pathetic. That's really all I have to say. You guys have already pointed out all the flaws, too many to list. Why even comment on any of it anymore?

Wow.

Goodbye. See you guys in threads for shows that actually deserve further discussion.

Someone wake me up from this nightmare and tell me I really didn't waste years on this joke of a finale.

^No worries LTB at least we have the upcoming second season of The Following to look forward to.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^No worries LTB at least we have the upcoming second season of The Following to look forward to.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man, I jumped in that show with both feet and they are very Dexterish just without 5 elite seasons to fall back on.
laugh.gif
That's why I put the emoticons at the end of my sentence.

The Following had the rise and decline that Dexter had, but it was all in one season.
laugh.gif

I'm still gonna tune in though. It's hard for me to just up and quit watching a show after I've invested time into it, no matter how bad it has gotten.

Last edited:
Could've been worse.

Could've been better.

All in all, glad that I followed this show. It went downhill in the later seasons, but you can't expect a show to carry that momentum through 8 seasons.

Some of y'all complain a bit too much.

At least we know how unrealistic the writers are I'm the Following :lol:

Were not being misled like With Dexter. We're being told that they have no damns and are going to give us the most extreme episodes week in and week out with no intent on becoming more realistic.

So I'm okay tuning in knowing that. All it means is guaranteed lulz every episode. The Lulz are entertaining enough to watch for :lol:

Last edited:
Could've been worse.

Could've been better.

All in all, glad that I followed this show. It went downhill in the later seasons, but you can't expect a show to carry that momentum through 8 seasons.

Some of y'all complain a bit too much.
If everyone were to take this approach no one would've even watched this train wreck finally finish. It was great and it became really bad.

I mean if we're suppose to expect the show not to be good for a long period of time why is the show continuing for a long period of time? 8 seasons and this kind of ending?

There's no excuses for this. Saying it could've been worse isn't looking at the bright side of things. You can say anything can be worse than it is.

Back
Top Bottom