Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Never watched it but thought this was interesting. Showtime wouldn't allow the writers to kill Dexter in the finale. Article came out today about it.
The writers can't blame Showtime for an overall ****** finale season though. That finale still has me livid  
mean.gif
 Can't believe they went out like that. 

The writers can't blame Showtime for an overall ****** finale season though. That finale still has me livid  
mean.gif
 Can't believe they went out like that. 
same here and i agree. they totally butchered it.  

but that is pretty lame of showtime also

same here and i agree. they totally butchered it.  

but that is pretty lame of showtime also
Right? Why are the Showtime executives even butting in on this? 
mean.gif
 Either way there were many different directions the writers could have went with his character and still have him live. They just completely blew it.

They better not do this **** with Homeland.

Last edited:
Never watched it but thought this was interesting. Showtime wouldn't allow the writers to kill Dexter in the finale. Article came out today about it.

I hope they don't think they reboot the series or turn it in to a movie.

Right? Why are the Showtime executives even butting in on this? 
mean.gif
 Either way there were many different directions the writers could have went with his character and still have him live. They just completely blew it.

They better not do this **** with Homeland.
exactly.  something to do with his true identity as the bay harbor butcher being exposed to everyone at Miami Metro would have made the ending a lot better

My buddy just downloaded the entire final season and watched it in the last 2 days.

i receive this text today: "Does Dexter end bad or what? i don't like what's going on here" 
laugh.gif

he said he was on episode 10 at that time. i told him to text me when he finishes the finale and this is what i got when he finished it "Oh okay so thats it?" 
roll.gif

LOL ya that about sums up the ending to Dexter.  still can't believe how bad it was

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump. Finally finished the series. Man what a let down.

So Bautista going to retire last season and just come back without saying anything at all.
He didn't even care for Laguerta death :lol:

Quinn and lil sexy Latina girl relationship was dumb. Only good for seeing her sex scenes.

Really wanted to have everybody find out Dexter was a killer. But Miami homicde is garbage.

Too much on my mind.

Actually, I forgot how close Quinn was when he used that outside P.I. in the Lumen season.

last few seasons were garbage.

I mean this is a serious hole in the show. The PI showed Quinn dumping bags over the side his boat. Mind you this is the same dept that investigated the bay harbor butcher unless he was living under a rock he must have heard that story. how did he not put 2 and 2 together.

should have ended after 5 seasons

season 4 - trinity killer was the best season and it should have ended there.
might have been crappy to end with such a cliffhanger but it'd be much better than what we got. might've even given the writers a break to come up with something good instead of the trash that was season 5 and 6.

re-watched the entire series......trinity killer should have been season 1....have us join his life with rita/fam/kid......end it same way with rita getting killed.......only one season of rita....solves that flaw of show.............season 2 his brother....season 3 doakes vs dexter....doakes wins, end series..... OR........ have deb kill doakes to save her brother.....and another season, in that season no deb crying about it for a billion eps, she should be proud of who her bro is.....its not like hes hannibal lecter.....season 4 could have been coming full circle season 1 he hunts down legendary killer....season 4 another one hunts him and he ends up losing and getting killed......

the last 3 seasons were so bad it killed a show that could have been in many top 10s.

i really can't understand how they put those final 2 seasons to together and thought this was great way to end show.......even more the final 2 episodes.....they made it seem like dude just lost his thirst for killing, no way he should have let that guy go in last episodes.....from serial killer to dude that leaks videos to media and gives his sister the W she did not earn first day back on the job for her? WOW

and they thought fans would be ok with him deciding his best life is to let some blonde take care of his kid while he cuts down trees???? thats IT????? ....we need a movie taking place before last 3 seasons or find new dexter and do it again......by the way it took less time for deb to forgive the blonde for attempted murder!!! than it did for her to forgive her bro.......

first i wrote just the last 2 seasons....forgot about season 6......trash as well.....

Last edited:
an actual reboot would make more sense
So now he's going to quit being a lumberjack lol to become a serial killer again???
Wonder if they gonna delete his kid and the chick from the handmaids tale from this "revival"

Back
Top Bottom