Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yup. I saw a dude get an Artifact AND the AR in the postgame.
Yea, I believe @illsupra  & @Zero23  both got double drops with artifacts and a weapon/armor a couple games we were running last night after we raided. 
I agree, I went up 5 LLs last nite via IB itself.

Artifacts were dropping like nothing.

That being said, Bungie made the grind WAY TOO EZ. I was Iron Banner Rank 5 within 5 hours of gameplay, that is with weekly IB bounties too
Yea, it is interesting though. They will tone down the rep gains from the bounties if anything. 

I've ran with one character since launch and was thinking of making a Titan. I have the Spark of Light that would boost me to level 40, but what else would I need to go back and do? Would I have to run any of the story quests at all or the quest to unlock the Sunbreaker subclass?

Yup. I saw a dude get an Artifact AND the AR in the postgame.
Yea, I believe @illsupra  & @Zero23  both got double drops with artifacts and a weapon/armor a couple games we were running last night after we raided. 
I agree, I went up 5 LLs last nite via IB itself.

Artifacts were dropping like nothing.

That being said, Bungie made the grind WAY TOO EZ. I was Iron Banner Rank 5 within 5 hours of gameplay, that is with weekly IB bounties too
Yea, it is interesting though. They will tone down the rep gains from the bounties if anything. 
They better not tone anything down. I'm not about that IB Grind life. Everything else is a grind as it is right now. No tempered buff makes this a much pleasurable experience for IB. Get in the games needed, get my loot and gear and get outta there.

They better not tone anything down. I'm not about that IB Grind life. Everything else is a grind as it is right now. No tempered buff makes this a much pleasurable experience for IB. Get in the games needed, get my loot and gear and get outta there.
I'm with you on that, Zero.

At least now for the rest week, I can go into an IB match for farming purposes only..........not worrying about ranking up and all that hoopla.

That being said, I'm thoroughly enjoying all "these tears from whiny high k/d campy snipers" that cannot handle the Supremacy game mode and how it is difficult for them to grind through an IB match without having the safety for their "campy campy spots."

I'm gloriously bathing in their salty tears as I enter a Supremacy IB match and go on a "7th column" with my Arc Blade as their entire team camps and spawns in one corner of the map.  

Suck a big one, you campy snipers.............this is the Blade Dancer's (and Storm Caller's too) revenge now.

I'm with you on that, Zero.

At least now for the rest week, I can go into an IB match for farming purposes only..........not worrying about ranking up and all that hoopla.

That being said, I'm thoroughly enjoying all "these tears from whiny high k/d campy snipers" that cannot handle the Supremacy game mode and how it is difficult for them to grind through an IB match without having the safety for their "campy campy spots."

I'm gloriously bathing in their salty tears as I enter a Supremacy IB match and go on a "7th column" with my Arc Blade as their entire team camps and spawns in one corner of the map.  

Suck a big one, you campy snipers.............this is the Blade Dancer's (and Storm Caller's too) revenge now.
THIS x 100000000

If you want a snipe camp fest, go play clash. I just pulled the Shinobus Vow last night so I'm going full Bladedancer tonight. There will be skip grenades. Lots and lots of them.

Im saving all my exotic engrams until I hit 380+

Maybe even 385
Hope you've been running that Supremacy Banana (pause) yesterday, the artifacts are dropping like a mad house at the end of match screens.  You will probably reach your goal by the end of the week and unleash those exotic engrams that you've been hoarding up this entire time.

(pause) every time
laugh.gif
I was waiting for someone to catch on
tongue.gif

I was actually worse online last night with my LFG-built IB team, whenever someone kept calling it Iron Banner.........I slipped that out of nowhere to see if someone was gonna react.  Most of the team didn't get it until I said PAUSE after the 5th Iron Banana was mentioned LOL

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone helping me through IB at my horrid light level of 330... This kill confirmed IB is dope.
Rolling 6 deep and running around as a wolf pack 
nthat.gif

Hit rank 5 on my titan yesterday and this baby dropped from a bounty

Also got a auto riffle with braced frame and hidden hand 
smile.gif

So 12 days to max ourselves out at the normal raid before we go Hard Mode....................about time

Back
Top Bottom