Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Meh, I need a way to get higher light level. Hitting the wall at 386 sucks.
386 good grief

My titan got to 382 today. 

Hoping to max IB my other two slacks and then run IB on my titan again on monday to disperse her drops to everyone else lol

I dont think HM will actually be difficult tbh. Just staying alive will be key

Last edited:
I got like 6-7 archon bouties to do on two of my characters each so i know thats what ill be doing tomorrow morning.

Trials today 
nerd.gif
. Ive gotten better I promise 
smokin.gif

I appreciate how much more fruitful they've made the grind.

Leveled up from 352 to 356 through IB. Only played a few hours and I'm about to hit rank 5 :pimp:

Before I NEVER touched IB. I dig this game mode. Ppl can't camp. You do get murked by shotguns more but I can deal with that

Last edited:
Any of you guys got a GOOD ROLL (not God roll, had to clarify) on that Clever Dragon Pulse that is dropping from IB bounties/rewards?

I had to infuse all of mine so far, the rolls were absolute GAR-BAAGGE

Any of you guys got a GOOD ROLL (not God roll, had to clarify) on that Clever Dragon Pulse that is dropping from IB bounties/rewards?

Received the Scout, Hand Cannon, and Sidearm from my Rank 5s, so at least you got any at all.

Received the Scout, Hand Cannon, and Sidearm from my Rank 5s, so at least you got any at all.
I only got 2.........out of 3 days of Iron Banner gameplay.

That kinda says something right there.  I actually received the hand cannon like 3 times as end match rewards, the scout like once, and the side arm twice with crappy perks.

I had more armor outta anything from my rank 3 and 5 rewards

Last edited:
The Auto-Rifle is byke, I held on to it as soon as I got it as a match reward.............mine came with Counter Balance, Perfect Balance, and Range Finder (it would've been lit if Perfect Balance was switched out with Braced Frame, but I got 3 more days for Iron Banner RNG to help me with that)

I got handlaid stock high caliber rounds and range finder my best roll so far

I only got 2.........out of 3 days of Iron Banner gameplay.

That kinda says something right there.  I actually received the hand cannon like 3 times as end match rewards, the scout like once, and the side arm twice with crappy perks.

I had more armor outta anything from my rank 3 and 5 rewards

I think you might be mistaken. There are only 6 possible Gear drops from the end-match reward screen:

Auto Rifle or Shotgun
Gauntlets (Regular, PS Exclusive)
Class Items
Ghosts

Anything else you may have earned was from the Weekly Bounties or Quest completions.

Before I NEVER touched IB. I dig this game mode. Ppl can't camp. You do get murked by shotguns more but I can deal with that
The complainers on Destiny's Reddit might make Bungie change their mind..................let us continue to enjoy the "salty tears of the camping snipers" while we still can, fellas
I think you might be mistaken. There are only 6 possible Gear drops from the end-match reward screen:

Auto Rifle or Shotgun
Gauntlets (Regular, PS Exclusive)
Class Items
Ghosts

Anything else you may have earned was from the Weekly Bounties or Quest completions.
You can actually earn "non-vendor IB items" before you hit Rank 5 at end of match rewards, Raptor.  I've seen it happen for a few ppl in my IB group on Day 1 this past Tuesday.

Last edited:

The complainers on Destiny's Reddit might make Bungie change their mind..................let us continue to enjoy the "salty tears of the camping snipers" while we still can, fellas

let them cry supremacy isnt going anywhere once IB is over they can go back to regular crucible
carry me to the light house please :lol:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom