Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So as a raid group we tried something different last night. We used only the exotic pulse on the bosses and trash even. It literally out damages a combo of gjally and sniper on every boss. It's insane just how effect those mites are. And not only do they do a lot of damage, they stun lock the boss as well.

biggie62 biggie62 , I dare yalls crew head to IB as a full team of Outbreak Primes and see how that goes

U might have some randos rage quit within 2 minutes with all that SIVA mist flying everywhere from their teammates dead corpses

@Biggie62, I dare yalls crew head to IB as a full team of Outbreak Primes and see how that goes

U might have some randos rage quit within 2 minutes with all that SIVA mist flying everywhere from their teammates dead corpses
hmm....we just might have to take on this challenge/troll session 
laugh.gif

It was crazy last night watching the damage bar drop like it was throughout the raid just from that pulse 
nthat.gif

biggie62 biggie62 , I dare yalls crew head to IB as a full team of Outbreak Primes and see how that goes

Won't work as well as there's the internal cool down on the mites in crucible that is not present/as long when doing PVE activities. Though many people were using it in Trials this past weekend. It's a good fun period, and it's a lot better than I initially thought it would be. Proved me wrong. Sort of like the touch of malice had its place for the daughters and oryx. This gun is the best in class for the whole raid really.

If you join a fire team with @iHustle You get good drops
Cats popping exotics out of BLUE engrams day in and day out and im only getting teh 340 crap. Bungie committing hate crimes to my guardians 
ohwell.gif

If you join a fire team with @iHustle You get good drops
roll.gif

#FACTS

Word to @illsupra
nthat.gif

Also, Illsupra got the Pulse rifle yesterday. Myself, biggie, zero, prom, bos, wavez and fatal should get ours tonight once we do the 3x boss kills for the parts we need.
nthat.gif

Im going 'appearing offline' whenever frost gets on man. Im fed up 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Good job man. I've been seeing you guys constantly on and working on that too!

My normal group is slacking. We got to the zambonie boss and had to stop due to light levels being too low. Kinda sucks cause I wanna get this done but we as a clan/group of friends don't wanna complete it separately. Hopefully this coming reset.

And trials!!! Leggo!!!! Lemme know if u need a 3rd today I'll be on
Yo! I've saw you on but noticed you hadn't really been running it. I totally understand that, about finishing it with your clan, but we realized that we had one too many that just couldn't handle things and needed some subs. It was crazy, we subbed out one dude, and the guy that came in (friend of another in the group), had never done phase 2 before... I explained the thing to him (took 10 minutes lol) and we beat it on the SECOND try?!? Sometimes, your clan needs to admit, 'who are the weakest players', then you can get them in one-by-one; having them in at the same time is just too heavy a load right now. Let Zealot, Averagee or myself know if you need one and we can help out.

Trials, baby!!!

@iHustle No worries about the invite. When I messaged you, I was getting frustrated with how easy this fight was and how things weren't working out, so I just wanted to get it over with and saw you had spots
laugh.gif
All good. I actually missed your message :frown:. You always good to join up with us b

Still need to find a group to beat the boss and do the monitors
frown.gif
Dude, this encounter is different, you can't hide anyone, even more so than Kings Fall.

If you're on PS4, shoot me a message and I can help out if needed.
The fact that you can't hide weak players and it requires a massive amount of communication makes this raid super fun. Especially the zamboni and last phase of the last boss.

VoG and Crota allowed one to hide players easily when given the right assignment.

On another note TMT officially has a full squad with the new pulse. Should be fun to try it out on the bosses. It was pretty beastly in the NF.
As much as I hate Destiny, I really enjoy the zamboni part bc everyone HAS to carry their on weight. Literally 
laugh.gif

Mistakes were made when I didnt buy those warlock exotic boots first week. All these warlocks are crouching and dusting me on the zamboni 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

IB = Gold Weapons....I'M IN
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If you join a fire team with [@=https://niketalk.com/members/65120"WrightOne86" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/29580#post_26627096"]

If you join a fire team with [@=https://niketalk.com/members/65120"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/139691" style="display:inline-block;">@illsupra
:nthat:

Also, Illsupra got the Pulse rifle yesterday. Myself, biggie, zero, prom, bos, wavez and fatal should get ours tonight once we do the 3x boss kills for the parts we need. :nthat:  

Im going 'appearing offline' whenever frost gets on man. Im fed up :lol: :smh:

Good job man. I've been seeing you guys constantly on and working on that too!

My normal group is slacking. We got to the zambonie boss and had to stop due to light levels being too low. Kinda sucks cause I wanna get this done but we as a clan/group of friends don't wanna complete it separately. Hopefully this coming reset.

And trials!!! Leggo!!!! Lemme know if u need a 3rd today I'll be on

Yo! I've saw you on but noticed you hadn't really been running it. I totally understand that, about finishing it with your clan, but we realized that we had one too many that just couldn't handle things and needed some subs. It was crazy, we subbed out one dude, and the guy that came in (friend of another in the group), had never done phase 2 before... I explained the thing to him (took 10 minutes lol) and we beat it on the SECOND try?!? Sometimes, your clan needs to admit, 'who are the weakest players', then you can get them in one-by-one; having them in at the same time is just too heavy a load right now. Let Zealot, Averagee or myself know if you need one and we can help out.

Trials, baby!!!

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/65120"Biggie62" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/29580#post_26631668"]

Still need to find a group to beat the boss and do the monitors :frown:

Dude, this encounter is different, you can't hide anyone, even more so than Kings Fall.

If you're on PS4, shoot me a message and I can help out if needed.

The fact that you can't hide weak players and it requires a massive amount of communication makes this raid super fun. Especially the zamboni and last phase of the last boss.

VoG and Crota allowed one to hide players easily when given the right assignment.

On another note TMT officially has a full squad with the new pulse. Should be fun to try it out on the bosses. It was pretty beastly in the NF.

As much as I hate Destiny, I really enjoy the zamboni part bc everyone HAS to carry their on weight. Literally :lol:

Mistakes were made when I didnt buy those warlock exotic boots first week. All these warlocks are crouching and dusting me on the zamboni :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

IB = Gold Weapons....I'M IN

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  

:lol:

I got 3 exotics out of blues so far. Got the Shinobo gloves last night.

4 blues out of the 50+ that I've picked up in the last several days since ROI was released ended up being Exotics...............that I ended up as infusion fuel since I already had these exotics in my vault/exotic kiosk

I rate the new weekly bounty rewards for IB..............it literally replaces those rank 3 and rank 5 packages we normally get.  Not to mention it is a much more casual grind to complete them, in comparison to "Get Top score in the match" type of grind.

I'm loving the new IB. It seems like a great way to level up too; a lot more fun than farming strikes for hours.

Last edited:
If you need an artifact or ghost, you definitely want to run banner this week. People have been having them drop for them at a decent rate. 

I am running at my highest level light just to infuse the gear I really like up higher 
laugh.gif

Grabbed a 387 light helmet from turning in one of those bounties last night 
nthat.gif

If you need an artifact or ghost, you definitely want to run banner this week. People have been having them drop for them at a decent rate. 

I am running at my highest level light just to infuse the gear I really like up higher :lol:

Grabbed a 387 light helmet from turning in one of those bounties last night :nthat:

Yup. I saw a dude get an Artifact AND the AR in the postgame.

Just started using nightstalker with the artifact that takes my super away but gives me double melee and double nades in IB 
pimp.gif

I am running at my highest level light just to infuse the gear I really like up higher :lol:

Grabbed a 387 light helmet from turning in one of those bounties last night :nthat:

I agree, I went up 5 LLs last nite via IB itself.

Artifacts were dropping like nothing.

That being said, Bungie made the grind WAY TOO EZ. I was Iron Banner Rank 5 within 5 hours of gameplay, that is with weekly IB bounties too

Back
Top Bottom