Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Took almost an hour to get a warsat public event to drop on Mars...smh

Nothing but eliminate target over and over again...

^^^ thx shotta. Ear buds hurt my ears :smh:
Ahh I feel you, I wasn't crazy about earbuds either but being they had different sizes I found a nice comfy size. Saved my life for at work, can't be at my desk with Beats on :lol:  You better sort your mic out quick b4 it dies, you gonna be getting clowned and can't respond like @JulesLives

:lol: my headset game is on fleek
Back ups and a Kinect on deck.

Nightfalls haven't been too rough on me like others here, I've picked up the Claws of Ahamkara and The Jade Rabbit :smokin

Hope NT starts eating soon (I bet DeeJ will address it tomorrow).

I was reading this before I left home today 

Bungie trolling people with the public warsat events 
laugh.gif

On top of hearing that planets were crashing from so many people trying to access planets as they were getting close to timers for public events happening. Catepillar I believe is the error code they were getting 
laugh.gif

Buried city should be better for that. When I was running around getting my sword mats that damn warsat kept coming down lol moon and earth are def easier to find one tho

Mars just sucks because you have the invasions of taken so that screws up the timers. Earth is fine on forgotten shore and moth yards.

Damn I got lucky and did them all under 30 min. 3 in a row

I left the spawn zone on mars, came back in 3 mins and the warsat was already there 
laugh.gif

Finally gotmy first exotic sword.

Think I messed up because I don't have exotic sword bounties for my alts.

first firewall quest available it might lead to the

Sleeper stimulant or exotic rocket launcher

Passcode 1: U D U U D D D U DPasscode 2: U D U U D D U UPasscode 3: U D D D U D D D U U Passcode 4: U D U D U D U U

Heavy Power Coupling - Dismantle any legendary or higher heavy weapon.
Ionized Shell Harmonics - Complete the Archives mission on Venus on any difficulty.
WARSAT//MK19/TERRA/RSPN - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Earth.
WARSAT//MK19/LUNA/RSPN - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on the Moon.
WARSAT//MK19/MARS/CHLM - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Mars.

Man i hope its doesnt let people down....

It would also suck if this wasnt the sleeper simulant quest. Not some quest to start a quest

WHAT ARE THOSE PASSCODES FOR? :lol:

My fault on the video before here's the better version
I didn't watch the last half of the video last night and just did....
eek.gif

The fact that you can survive the Crota Gaze in the raid just by blocking with these swords is 
roll.gif

WHAT ARE THOSE PASSCODES FOR?
laugh.gif

The quest "The First Firewall" is available once all four fusion rifle relics are found and returned to the gunsmith, it is available on Earth as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/aLogKZu.png

Completing the quest awards the Curious Tranceiver, which goes to your quest items and then requires 4 sequential passcodes. The passcodes appear to be identical to the order the knights spawn in the First Firewall mission (with Knights and Taken knights representing different values).

Tranceiver passcode input screen: 

All codes courtesy of /u/kiki_strumm3er:

Codes (top is 1):
  • 1 2 1 1 2 2 2 1 2
  • 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1
  • 1 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 1
  • 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 1
After 4 passcodes you get access to a new mission called Shadow Call which requires you to reach the top of the Devil's Spire (Cayde's Stash mission location) within a time limit to collect your reward, which is the IKELOS Fusion Core.

The Fusion Core requires 5 modules to be repaired.

Heavy Power Coupling  - Dismantle any legendary or higher heavy weapon.
Ionized Shell Harmonics  - Complete the Archives mission on Venus on any difficulty.
WARSAT//MK19/TERRA/RSPN  - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Earth.
WARSAT//MK19/LUNA/RSPN  - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on the Moon.
WARSAT//MK19/MARS/CHLM  - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Mars.

For help finding Warsat events, check out www.destinypublicevents.com. Note that the Warsat at the beginning of the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. strike does not  count towards your Earth Warsat completion.

Completing all 5 modules awards you with the Reassembled IKELOS Fusion Core, which must be brought to the Gunsmith. Turning it in results in a dead end, and it seems most likely that the next step is time gated.

Swords swords swords.... Memph we friends again? Can we get our arc swords at least?

This week, Crucible Radio interviewed Sandbox Designer Jon Weisnewski, the man responsible for the 2.0 weapon balance patch. Listen Here

He answered questions with incredible detail, and touched on some major issues currently on the community’s mind:
  • We should expect more frequent balance updates moving forward. *"Internally at the studio that's something the sandbox team is committed to. Being more regular with our updates."
  • There was no intention to nerf hand cannons, or eliminate them from the meta.
  • CR: Are shotguns overpowered?  Jon: Yes.“That’s something we’re going to be looking at closely. Really soon, actually.”
  • Trials of Osiris provided an immense amount of information when it came to the metagame and balance. The highly competitive game mode will continue be referenced when considering changes.
  • There was a conscious effort to slow Time to Kill in the 2.0 balance patch.
  • The higher amount of flinch is intentional: Jon sees flinch as a good tool for someone to keep a pesky sniper at bay at least for long enough to escape. “I’m happy with where it is, but it’s not perfect.”
The biggest thing Jon explains is what goes into Range, Accuracy, Target Acquisiton, and Aim Assist. He reveals that all of these make up Bungie’s “secret sauce” when it comes to making a shooter that feels great.

• In 2.0, the “range” stat means more than ever. Range directly applies to accuracy and target acquisition.

“If your range is higher, your aim assist is gonna be better.”

I think its wack.bungie made it seem like someone would find the sleeper simulant.
Like the black spindle that discovery was cool this seems like they wanted to stretch out content

Didn't expect the Sleeper quest to be time gated. I turned in the item to the Gunsmith and got nothing though so it could be that the next step is some crazy puzzle.
Bungie posted a pic on IG today of the Sleeper Simulant with a caption from Xur though so the next step could also be Xur.

So i got 2 orders of the same gun with different rolls from the gunsmith, anyone know how this may have happened?

Back
Top Bottom