Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Biggie straight up leaves us out here hurting for drops when he can make them happen whenever he wants too.
mean.gif

I will say though.....I need you to rock the solar exotic sword, with the solar flayer cloak, AND wearing the GoW shader and go Diddy Bop past ihsustle 
roll.gif

Can't find King Jaffee
nerd.gif
kanye-gif.gif

Got ToM today. Need 40 hadium flakes to max -_-

Who's trying to raid tomorrow? Gotta do a run with my titan now that she's ready.

Biggie straight up leaves us out here hurting for drops when he can make them happen whenever he wants too.:smh:

I will say though.....I need you to rock the solar exotic sword, with the solar flayer cloak, AND wearing the GoW shader and go Diddy Bop past ihsustle :rofl:

View media item 1737977

Can't find King Jaffee :nerd:

kanye-gif.gif

View media item 1738668

Got ToM today. Need 40 hadium flakes to max -_-

Who's trying to raid tomorrow? Gotta do a run with my titan now that she's ready.

we raiding right now bruh

first firewall quest available it might lead to the

Sleeper stimulant or exotic rocket launcher

Passcode 1: U D U U D D D U DPasscode 2: U D U U D D U UPasscode 3: U D D D U D D D U U Passcode 4: U D U D U D U U

Heavy Power Coupling - Dismantle any legendary or higher heavy weapon.
Ionized Shell Harmonics - Complete the Archives mission on Venus on any difficulty.
WARSAT//MK19/TERRA/RSPN - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Earth.
WARSAT//MK19/LUNA/RSPN - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on the Moon.
WARSAT//MK19/MARS/CHLM - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on Mars.

Last edited:
Man,
Did the nightfall last night.

Rewards for the fire team:
282 legendary chest
282 legendary boots
281 legendary chest

:rofl:

I have now hit 300 :smokin

I got the raid pulse rifle with glass half full at 310 after infusing with the raid hc with firefly but terrible range and reload. I got no armor/ ghost shell though. Overall I feel that the raid is decent. I still put VoG over this though. It's still fun though probably because it's new.

I now have Bolt-Caster. Let us rejoice NT.

laugh.gif
dang shotta!

We got you need week
pimp.gif
Appreciate it bro, I will prob finish the rest of the steps Monday for the holiday. Long week ahead.

My wifey tweeted out my shoe purge on her page btw. Got a couple invoice requests, the yelling and headset stealing was well worth it.
laugh.gif

:lol: dang shotta!

We got you need week :pimp:
Appreciate it bro, I will prob finish the rest of the steps Monday for the holiday. Long week ahead.

My wifey tweeted out my shoe purge on her page btw. Got a couple invoice requests, the yelling and headset stealing was well worth it. :lol:

After clowning your headset issues, my factory headset stopped producing audio :smh: cheap Xbox headsets FTL then when I talk to the guys about it, the Xbox starts listening :lol:

Passcode 1: U D U U D D D U DPasscode 2: U D U U D D U UPasscode 3: U D D D U D D D U U Passcode 4: U D U D U D U U

Ionized Shell Harmonics - Complete the Archives mission on Venus on any difficulty.
WARSAT//MK19/LUNA/RSPN - Complete a 'Defend the Warsat' public event on the Moon.
Looking like the fusion to me. The thing for me is, there has to be another trigger. I'm sure my warlock has found all 4 fusion fragments. He's only rank 3 though.

You know how I said I was only going to get another Dead Orbit Cloak from Nightfall? Well that's exactly what I got. Again. Three dead orbit cloaks from three nightfalls. There is no such thing as smart loot. Bungie playing games. I did however finally get a pair of raid boots but they kinda trash so hoping I get better ones tonight. Oryx is on straight farm status. Hour runs easy.

laugh.gif
dang shotta!

We got you need week
pimp.gif

My wifey tweeted out my shoe purge on her page btw. Got a couple invoice requests, the yelling and headset stealing was well worth it.
laugh.gif
After clowning your headset issues, my factory headset stopped producing audio
mean.gif
cheap Xbox headsets FTL then when I talk to the guys about it, the Xbox starts listening
laugh.gif
You better get a pair of Polks or the joints they always mention on the Xbox thread, can't recall the name off hand. Ill send you headset deals I run across. I doing the Gamestop controller deal today. Gonna cop the Lunar white

:lol: dang shotta!

We got you need week :pimp:

My wifey tweeted out my shoe purge on her page btw. Got a couple invoice requests, the yelling and headset stealing was well worth it. :lol:

After clowning your headset issues, my factory headset stopped producing audio :smh: cheap Xbox headsets FTL then when I talk to the guys about it, the Xbox starts listening :lol:
You better get a pair of Polks or the joints they always mention on the Xbox thread, can't recall the name off hand. Ill send you headset deals I run across. I doing the Gamestop controller deal today. Gonna cop the Lunar white

Thx bruh... I have 2 polks actually. I get them for free but the over the ear setup kinda heats my head up which is why I generally use the factory ones.

Polk was actually founded in bmore and has its engineering office there. I worked there for like 6 yrs. probably the best job I ever had.

After clowning your headset issues, my factory headset stopped producing audio
mean.gif
cheap Xbox headsets FTL then when I talk to the guys about it, the Xbox starts listening
laugh.gif
Thx bruh... I have 2 polks actually. I get them for free but the over the ear setup kinda heats my head up which is why I generally use the factory ones.

Polk was actually founded in bmore and has its engineering office there. I worked there for like 6 yrs. probably the best job I ever had.
I do remember you writing that a while ago, there is a solid inexpensive ear bud option also. I'm using them now actually, I leave them in my desk now but I have used them on my Xbox and PS before, smooth. Comes with a carry case and different bud sizes to get a comfy one for you ears.

Amazon product ASIN B0011TS8LM
Can't take credit @iYen  put me on.

Last edited:
^^^ thx shotta. Ear buds hurt my ears
mean.gif
Ahh I feel you, I wasn't crazy about earbuds either but being they had different sizes I found a nice comfy size. Saved my life for at work, can't be at my desk with Beats on
laugh.gif
 You better sort your mic out quick b4 it dies, you gonna be getting clowned and can't respond like @JulesLives

Smart loot worked to my advantage yesterday when dead orbit finally gave me the last shader i needed, the nowhere :pimp:

Man i hope its doesnt let people down....

It would also suck if this wasnt the sleeper simulant quest. Not some quest to start a quest

Back
Top Bottom