Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just finished it on all 3 of my guys in case it is a prequesite to an exotic quest or something
nerd.gif
BTW, I did get a 310 Telesto and Here After today as well from engrams
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif

He don't wait for us no more bro... 
mean.gif
 It's OK, we will knock it out after our raid run tonight.
He going to turn into a pheen when he starts his new gig 
laugh.gif

Then we will take days off and run without him since he won't have leave yet 
roll.gif

Any thoughts on emotes being sold starting next week? Supposedly this is in exchange for free DLC, but you never know. If Destiny ends up selling weapon and armor packs... :smh:

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know business and is mega naive.

Armor and weapon packs, light level boost, engrams etc. will ruin this game for me.

The increased party chat size has made it even more golden. Too many jokes.
Yea, it would be nice for PSN to have more than 8 in a party chat, but then somtimes it would definitely be too much. Back in the "golden age" of PS Destiny, it definitely would be too much going on for all that. Quad, Tek, & Based alone would ensure the chaos & lulz would be had 
laugh.gif
Yeah random folks poppin in the party during the raid doesn't work sometimes. Some of NT Gears jumped in my party last week when we was raiding and folks got pissed! Like the first few runs you need crazy communication to fight Oryx.

Man our Orge battle last week even with a micless @JulesLives  was beautiful. Overall the whole raid was real good from start to finish, @Ace93  holds it down crazy. Especially for first time raiding together on Kings Fall.

Do u keep your legendary sword when you complete the exotic sword? Or does it become 1 sword?

Memph dont respond to my party invites but when @bigj505
 sends him one he shows up in no time :smh:

He's still mad at me for that. Jumped out of a party AS SOON as I jumped into it the other day. Haven't played with him online since. :lol:

@memphissflnest
bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@puffishurr
shottadru shottadru
Warmachine85 Warmachine85

I KNOW I'M MISSING A FEW OTHERS IN THERE AS WELL.

I ain't even know we was one the same squad anymore memph after i see you raiding with ol DC and co. But i heard you took their checkpoint n bounced hahahaha. Lol they were trying to get me to help with Oryx after I beat it last night and I told them just to invite you back.

BRUH. I TOLD THOSE DUDES I HAD TO GO LIKE 4 TIMES BUT THEY WERE TOO BUSY PLAYING AROUND WITH THE PISTONS JUMP PUZZLE, SO I GOTTA DIP OUT ON THEM. I'M PRETTY SURE DC IS THE SAME DUDE WHO DIPPED OUT ON US DURING THE SECOND WEEK OF TRIALS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF US WINNING OUR WAY TO A 9-0 :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom