Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@Zero23  our boy feels our pain with these NFs 
laugh.gif

They really giving out antiquated runes as a NF reward though?! 
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Im 292 should i do the raid ?
Anybody still run old raids looking for better drops?

Was on this weekend tryna play vog hard mode and these 13 yearolds tryna glitch through. 30 minutes of watching these light voice mfs die.

Was on this weekend tryna play vog hard mode and these 13 yearolds tryna glitch through. 30 minutes of watching these light voice mfs die.

I ran the raid on Saturday as a 292. If I was you I would atleast get to the first mini boss. Hes really simple. I landed the raid fusion. The team split up after a few tries on the second mini boss. But for me it was good experience

What are u trying to land from Atheon?? I don't think he's dropping year 2 exotics

You can raid bro I ran it at 292/293

No point in the old raids since they drop old light level stuff. Unless you get an exotic from the chest or from Atheon. Even then, it would be the year 1 and then you would need to use marks to buy the year 2 version...granted it has a year 2 option.

290+ and you are good for the new raid

Get in a group and raid. As long as you have a 290+ sniper, Heavy machine gun, and a good primary (I recommend a scout or pulse because of the range) you are good to go.

Aight i run with tlaloc? And susanoo but need i do have some good sniper rifle year 2. Imma try to run the first part tonight.

When is psn squad trying to raid?? Just got touch of malice so I need to level that up. Finally made the 300 club :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom