Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I need NT man ran the raid with my boys friends we was on the sisters like an hour man. I don't mind helping but after a while you gotta get the program down. Got to oryx and it went to hell. Xbox money team >

I need NT man ran the raid with my boys friends we was on the sisters like an hour man. I don't mind helping but after a while you gotta get the program down. Got to oryx and it went to hell. Xbox money team >

I seen you in there got kind of salty too lol

Let's assemble, tonight, tomorrow wassup fellas?

I'm down for tonight or tomorrow. If tonight, I'm probably not gonna b able to do a late session. Tomorrow tho... :D

I'm down for tonight or tomorrow. If tonight, I'm probably not gonna b able to do a late session. Tomorrow tho...
happy.gif

yuuuuup
Im with either, rather tomorrow but It possibly might not work. I am headed to DC for the weekend think we leaving Friday night.

Shotta gonna go back to NY trying to go go dance in da club :lol:

Got my arc sword last night. That strike isn't that bad at all. Memph and I are now the resident experts :lol:

Just need to have a nice solar snipe/primary for the witches and a mean void sword for the taken.... And a bit of arc for the Knights.

If they put in dance moves like the nae nae, and the whip I'll be buying that.

BTW did you guys sell all of your old Legendary weapons like the Last Word and so on?

BTW did you guys sell all of your old Legendary weapons like the Last Word and so on?

Save them for dismantling quests like for your class specific weapons you get from the gunsmith.

And zero23 zero23 - I got 5 3ofcoins for the nightfall last night :rofl:

Save them for dismantling quests like for your class specific weapons you get from the gunsmith.

And @Zero23 - I got 5 3ofcoins for the nightfall last night
roll.gif
I'd take that ANY day over another Dead Orbit cloak. 
mean.gif

SMART LOOT THEY SAID!!!!

I still have the First Firewall mission available on my map, can I still complete the mission to start the SS quests or did that apply for yesterday 10/7?

I still have the First Firewall mission available on my map, can I still complete the mission to start the SS quests or did that apply for yesterday 10/7?
You can complete the quest still.

People are saying that it will stop though and you will have to wait until reset tomorrow to run the SABER strike level 42 strike to get the frame and get the Sleeper until tomorrow once it resets instead of today though. 

People are saying that it will stop though and you will have to wait until reset tomorrow to run the SABER strike level 42 strike to get the frame and get the Sleeper until tomorrow once it resets instead of today though. 

Bet. biggie62 biggie62 do you feel like helping my nephew with the mission? ....he's at home for few hours this morning.

Bet. @Biggie62 do you feel like helping my nephew with the mission? ....he's at home for few hours this morning.
I got the day off. Tell son to hop on now

Back
Top Bottom