Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

appreciate it everyone. we're all good. that pt cruiser is a tank apparently. nothing duct tape cant fix til insurance steps in lol.

Man @Faint Dj3, my boy, and I took some significant Ls last night in the trials. We weren't even mad at ourselves because we w're communicating and everything. Just kept running into one man armies and messed up connections. I think we are on a 5 game losing streak right now. Licking our wounds for some revenge soon. Gotta get my boy up to a 33 tonight tho via prison of elders.

appreciate it everyone. we're all good. that pt cruiser is a tank apparently. nothing duct tape cant fix til insurance steps in lol.

Damn Tek I'm sorry to hear that! And yea those cars had a rep as being one of the safest ones.

:smh: at arc Skolas. I guess we'll actually have to go through all the mechanics of the fight now :lol:

The 34 is a vex Boss with a trick to it as well. Kill things, detainment shields, etc..

And nightfall with no burn :x

Last edited:

pimp.gif
Glad to hear you the missus and the dogs are safe.

The weekly reset crew held me down this morning.....
grin.gif

Finally got some raid boots for my hunter.....
pimp.gif

HM Deathsinger CP on deck as well.....
nthat.gif

Gorgon CP saved yet again.....
glasses.gif

Two Nightfalls knocked out.....got Etheric Light and Ruin Wings.....
ohwell.gif

Also tried to glitch the light house at reset but no dice.....
mean.gif

Solid start to the week so far....
smokin.gif
See you aint need me to save the Gorgon CP!!!!!

At least your hunter all swagged out now. No more cargos for you doe. I think the 2nd set of Thot pants I got last week were meant for you doe.

Damn Tek, you need go to church on Sunday bro ...glad to hear that u and ya girl is OK.

Nephew was stuck on wave 2 of round 4 last night in level 34 PoE when he fell asleep in the middle of battle ...he gotta finish it tonite in addition to leveling guns. Dude be gettin worked in ToO with non maxed weapons.

He picked up a nice hand cannon called Ill Will and some scout rifle with some ill perks that has the same exact stats as the VoC.

[h2]Nightfall - The Devil's Lair[/h2]
  • Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
  • Nightfall - If all players die, your Fireteam is returned to Orbit.
  • Lightswitch - Minions of the Darkness deal much more melee damage.
  • Angry - Minions of the Darkness won't flinch, even after massive damage.
  • Brawler – Guardian melee damage is increased by 300%
Bungie trolling. How many people going in for that melee kill only to get 1-shot by another mob and get sent to orbit
roll.gif

We will be back on tonight. Gonna grab that chest plate from the level 32 prison of elders first tho. Redemption bruh....

Trials is over tho right? I wanna do some prison and maybe some vault of glass

I'm cool for whatever after I get dat chest plate. My boy will be on too. I have no clue about trials. Just have bad memories :lol:

:lol: might be, some of us have 3 34s already. PoE is fun though if you have a good group comp.

i cleared 28 in 2 characters. I was about to clear out the 32 one, get to the last round and my son wakes up crying for me and wife had a fever :smh: and just havent done more PoE yet

i cleared 28 in 2 characters. I was about to clear out the 32 one, get to the last round and my son wakes up crying for me and wife had a fever :smh: and just havent done more PoE yet

Take your time honestly. I feel that we have run out of content already as PoE isn't that much of a challenge at this point. GGhorn + whatever your favorite weapon is kills everything with ease.

ToO is the only thing I want to hit heavy this week.

Don't feel bad Cisco, my hunter is still level 32
nthat.gif

My Warlock and Titan are 34 though
grin.gif
roll.gif

i feel like im the only 32 left on NT :\

Nah man, im here :lol:

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Glad to hear everything is all good with you and the fam..

Did some reforging and finally got:
Judgement VI: Aggressive Ballistics, RangeFinder, Rifled Barrel, and Final Round
Radegast Fury: Hard Launch, Grenades & Horseshoes, Javelin, and Clown Cartridge
Red Hand IX: Zen Moment, Rifled Barel, and Hidden Hand

Anyone have any stats on Hidden Hand? It sounds good, but is it really?

Last but not least, finally pulled that FWC ship :smokin

Nah man, im here :lol:

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Glad to hear everything is all good with you and the fam..

Judgement VI: Aggressive Ballistics, RangeFinder, Rifled Barrel, and Final Round

Last but not least, finally pulled that FWC ship :smokin

:x Burn in a fiery pit somewhere!!!

:smh: congrats man, ****

i feel like im the only 32 left on NT
ohwell.gif
Nah man, im here
laugh.gif

@TEKtheMAESTRO Glad to hear everything is all good with you and the fam..

Last but not least, finally pulled that FWC ship
smokin.gif
img_4462.gif

Back
Top Bottom