Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Nah man, im here
laugh.gif

@TEKtheMAESTRO Glad to hear everything is all good with you and the fam..

Did some reforging and finally got:
Judgement VI: Aggressive Ballistics, RangeFinder, Rifled Barrel, and Final Round
Radegast Fury: Hard Launch, Grenades & Horseshoes, Javelin, and Clown Cartridge
Red Hand IX: Zen Moment, Rifled Barel, and Hidden Hand

Anyone have any stats on Hidden Hand? It sounds good, but is it really?

Last but not least, finally pulled that FWC ship
smokin.gif
You and @Zero23 kill me getting your faction presents for taking a break from this game
laugh.gif

You on already though.....you about to have all 3 of your guys 34 tonight the way you go at it
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

@WrightOne86 I knew what was in that spoiler before I opened it
laugh.gif
You know I had to joke with you on it man
laugh.gif

Although....little man pulled a fast one on me last night. Myself, Zero and Biggie were waiting on our cooldowns before going in on the level 35 boss. Right as we are thinking about going, I hear this thump and him whining a little bit. Here I am thinking he hit his head in his sleep or fell or something, I say hold on and go running into his room. It literally just him lifting his head up and hitting the mattress that hard. He never woke up and still was in deep sleep, lol.

Although.....I am just waiting for him to wake up crying in the middle of a level 34 or 35 with a critical objective going on and I gotta make that call....
Clear the objective, die, go check on him, and then come back and pop revive or let them revive me
roll.gif
They better hope I am not on my Titan and on bubble duty, or I will be popping a bubble and dancing in it until I come back.
That reminds me....I was swapping helmets last night at the end of rounds to get the XP on one I needed to level. I went in a couple of rounds with the Inmost Light helmet because I had forgotten to switch back to my Saint 14 helmet. I told them we were in for a rude awakening if something had come in that bubble and we had to figure out why they weren't blinded!
roll.gif

So I don't know about others but at least part of TMT will be doing this for Skolas this week.

So much of Skolas being difficult :rofl:

Sorry Frost, guess the one exotic you're missing actually breaks this fight :lol:

Sorry Xboxers :D

Last edited:
So I don't know about others but at least part of TMT will be doing this for Skolas this week.

So much of Skolas being difficult
roll.gif
Sorry Frost, guess the one exotic you're missing actually breaks this fight
laugh.gif
Sorry Xboxers
happy.gif
I keep forgetting that Frost does not have all the exotics still
laugh.gif

And here I am dismantling my extra last night because I am not leveling up multiple exotics and ascending them anymore
grin.gif

Dismantling extra Thunderlords, IceBreakers, and Hawkmoons though......**** still kinda felt bad doing last night
embarassed.gif

We beat it. Designate one guy with swordbreaker to get qodrons eye and take his health down and kill him when qodron searches targets. Jailbreaker buff lasts 30secs so take your team out of the detainment shield. Other 2 guys are sniping while waiting for heavy synth cooldown

5 car pileup doe?! Glad y'all OK. Hopefully it didn't happen on i4 out there. The worst.
o u kno the area? it was actually 1 mile before i4 on 275. construction area. some idiot slammed on his breaks most likely wasnt paying attention to the cars in front of him.
so the mini van behind him (this is the car in front ours)  had to slam on his breaks. we slammed on ours and stopped an inch short. car behind us slammed on hers but wasn't quick enough and hit us. car behind them tried to avoid it but wasnt good enough. hit them and the car next to them bad. the car behind us smashed into us a second time. we hit the van. the first car saw everything, sped off like it wasn't his fault and left. smh.

my dogs got so scared they peed on the backseat and one of them is terrified still. she wont quit hugging our sides, she refuses to be more than an inch away from us.
according to that video.... completing the skolas nightfall will take u back to the treasure room!???? if so, i need to get more keys. ive done probably about 50 wolves are prowling events and have gotten 0 keys to show for it. smh, no keys, still not level 34, didnt get ANYWHERE in ToO cuz my team wasn't cutting it. i was carrying them game after game putting in work. (@Quad  
roll.gif
) i just need to run with yall more. didnt even get the chest. now i probably wont be able to get it for months.

Last edited:

5 car pileup doe?! Glad y'all OK. Hopefully it didn't happen on i4 out there. The worst.
o u kno the area? it was actually 1 mile before i4 on 275. construction area. some idiot slammed on his breaks most likely wasnt paying attention to the cars in front of him.
so the mini van behind him (this is the car in front ours)  had to slam on his breaks. we slammed on ours and stopped an inch short. car behind us slammed on hers but wasn't quick enough and hit us. car behind them tried to avoid it but wasnt good enough. hit them and the car next to them bad. the car behind us smashed into us a second time. we hit the van. the first car saw everything, sped off like it wasn't his fault and left. smh.

my dogs got so scared they peed on the backseat and one of them is terrified still. she wont quit hugging our sides, she refuses to be more than an inch away from us.
according to that video.... completing the skolas nightfall will take u back to the treasure room!???? if so, i need to get more keys. ive done probably about 50 wolves are prowling events and have gotten 0 keys to show for it. smh, no keys, still not level 34, didnt get ANYWHERE in ToO cuz my team wasn't cutting it. i was carrying them game after game putting in work. (@Quad  
roll.gif
) i just need to run with yall more. didnt even get the chest. now i probably wont be able to get it for months.
Yeah man, I'm in Orlando but head out that way every so often. When I saw 5 car pileup I knew it was right in that area. It's always in that area. The worst. I'm glad y'all safe though. 

:rofl: ) i just need to run with yall more. didnt even get the chest. now i probably wont be able to get it for months.

Tek when I walked in the room and saw you in the ToO with Jr. I just shook my head especially since yall was running skirmish before and you saw him lacking in kills b/c he has no guns maxed out except his Gjally, Vex, and Red Death everything else is like VoG leveled not even 331 Crota leveled. :smh:

Yall should be good running level 34 PoE tho since he was the carrier last night, and you know they wasn't getting to the 5th round with him being the carrier instead of the carry-ee.

Last edited:

Yeah man, I'm in Orlando but head out that way every so often. When I saw 5 car pileup I knew it was right in that area. It's always in that area. The worst. I'm glad y'all safe though. 
what? man i be out that way enough. we gotta link sometime. 
pimp.gif

Tek when I walked in the room and saw you in the ToO with Jr. I just shook my head especially since yall was running skirmish before and you saw him lacking in kills b/c he has no guns maxed out except his Gjally, Vex, and Red Death everything else is like VoG leveled not even 331 Crota leveled. 
mean.gif

Yall should be good running level 34 PoE tho since he was the carrier last night, and you know they wasn't getting to the 5th round with him being the carrier instead of the carry-ee.
quad carried someone? sweet lord! lol bruh quad dropped more "my bads" during those trials than ive heard in the past 5 years. lmao we coached him up on some real life talk afterwards too. hopefully the young sire listened.

Last edited:
Tek when I walked in the room and saw you in the ToO with Jr. I just shook my head especially since yall was running skirmish before and you saw him lacking in kills b/c he has no guns maxed out except his Gjally, Vex, and Red Death everything else is like VoG leveled not even 331 Crota leveled.
mean.gif

Some things never change
roll.gif

The homies Quad and Quad Jr though
nthat.gif

what? man i be out that way enough. we gotta link sometime. :pimp:  

Tek when I walked in the room and saw you in the ToO with Jr. I just shook my head especially since yall was running skirmish before and you saw him lacking in kills b/c he has no guns maxed out except his Gjally, Vex, and Red Death everything else is like VoG leveled not even 331 Crota leveled. :smh:

quad carried someone? sweet lord! lol bruh quad dropped more "my bads" during those trials than ive heard in the past 5 years. lmao we coached him up on some real life talk afterwards too. hopefully the young sire listened.

Yea he was with some none NT dudes tho, and carried them to round 4 on level 34 and he was the only one with a gjally ...them Trials tho is full of level 34 cats with maxed guns so now he know WTF everybody has been doin on Destiny these past 3 months that hasn't been on, leveling guns.

I told him that once HoW start that he was be takin nuthin but L's since he doesn't have anything maxed out, but he don't listen to me when it comes to Destiny. I should have said "TMT said you can run with them again if you max out your guns", then watch him scramble to get it done.

Tek when I walked in the room and saw you in the ToO with Jr. I just shook my head especially since yall was running skirmish before and you saw him lacking in kills b/c he has no guns maxed out except his Gjally, Vex, and Red Death everything else is like VoG leveled not even 331 Crota leveled. :smh:

Some things never change :rofl:

The homies Quad and Quad Jr though :nthat:

Same ****, different day homie :smokin

Yea he was with some none NT dudes tho, and carried them to round 4 on level 34 and he was the only one with a gjally ...them Trials tho is full of level 34 cats with maxed guns so now he know WTF everybody has been doin on Destiny these past 3 months that hasn't been on, leveling guns.

I told him that once HoW start that he was be takin nuthin but L's since he doesn't have anything maxed out, but he don't listen to me when it comes to Destiny. I should have said "TMT said you can run with them again if you max out your guns", then watch him scramble to get it done.
Man you already KNOW that he would have you guys' entire inventory leveled up by now!
laugh.gif

Man you already KNOW that he would have you guys' entire inventory leveled up by now! :lol:

Bruh its so crazy to me that if I tell him to level up his guns, I get the Cam'ron side eye gif, but if one of yall in TMT tell him to level his guns, he hit that whoa, what Wee-bey gif.

Last edited:
My loot from this weekend

Eternal Warrior Helmet (Nightfall)
Helm of Saints-14 (Engram)
2 Found Verdicts (Both at the same exact time in VOG)
Her Mercy (POE 28)
Another Techeun Force (POE 32)
Queen's Scout Rifle (POE 28)
Gjallahorn (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA)
Party Crasher +1 (1 game of Skirmish)
Patience and Time (POE 28, Dismantled because I already have one)
The Fulcrum (Legendary Engram, I recommend it)

This DLC literally throws rewards at you, I love it.

My Titan and Hunter are lvl 33, Warlock lvl 28

Last edited:
My loot from this weekend

Eternal Warrior Helmet (Nightfall)
Helm of Saints-14 (Engram)
2 Found Verdicts (Both at the same exact time in VOG)
Her Mercy (POE 28)
Another Techeun Force (POE 32)
Queen's Scout Rifle (POE 28)
Gjallahorn (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA)
Party Crasher +1 (1 game of Skirmish)
Patience and Time (POE 28, Dismantled because I already have one)
The Fulcrum (Legendary Engram, I recommend it)

This DLC literally throws rewards at you, I love it.

My Titan and Hunter are lvl 33, Warlock lvl 28
Ducktales smh

Back
Top Bottom