Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@illsupra what made you ascend the fatebringer before all your guys got to 34? The level difference plays a bigger role than going from 331 to 365 weapons.
@WrightOne86

It helped quite a bit with the damage increase while running at 33.5

plus I got a few etheric lights from hitting the lighthouse in the trials, so i figured....."why the **** not?"

I ascended my raid helm and those stupid dance machines at Skolas just to hit 34 and not have to hot swap my armor before popping a synth just to get 7 rockets...
mean.gif

no boots from crota or VOG this week...
mad.gif

still need to drop the gatekeeper, tho......got that gorgon CP in exchange for the help...
nerd.gif

@WrightOne86

It helped quite a bit with the damage increase while running at 33.5

plus I got a few etheric lights from hitting the lighthouse in the trials, so i figured....."why the **** not?"

I ascended my raid helm and those stupid dance machines at Skolas just to hit 34 and not have to hot swap my armor before popping a synth just to get 7 rockets...:smh:

no boots from crota or VOG this week...>:

still need to drop the gatekeeper, tho......got that gorgon CP in exchange for the help...:nerd:
That's right, I forgot you got the ToO chest too. Why didn't you just use the app or the browser extension to swap in like 10 seconds? :lol:

I need to do level 35 with my warlock tonight if anyone down to help me with that. We can barter PoE for gatekeeper :D

so... i was out with my girl and got into a 5 car pile up coming home. wont be any destiny tonight need to console her and the two dogs n whatever. theyre all shook up. needless to say, i wont be on tonight. i heard that ToO ends with reset. does it come back with the same gear next week or will it be all new stuff? i NEED the hunter chest man. id hate to have to wait for ages to get it again

Damn sorry to hear that Tek. At least nobody is harmed/injured. I believe the weapons, armors and their perks reset every week. ToO begins every weekend until reset.

so... i was out with my girl and got into a 5 car pile up coming home. wont be any destiny tonight need to console her and the two dogs n whatever. theyre all shook up. needless to say, i wont be on tonight. i heard that ToO ends with reset. does it come back with the same gear next week or will it be all new stuff? i NEED the hunter chest man. id hate to have to wait for ages to get it again

Sorry to hear that

I need a 35 PoE with my hunter also. Can help with crota or atheon if need be. Need crota only on hard mode anyway if anyone has a cp.

I'm online tonight, & haven't done any Trials, or any high up PoE yet. Anyone up for joining or picking me up for the 3rd slot?

Sorry to hear that

I was mad zooted last night did trials it was mad fun and intense lol

Couple wild moments from that session

Last edited:
Destiny can wait. Take care of ur girl tek, glad to hear u guys are good though.

I'm in the same boat where some of the guys I normally raid don't wanna do anything but poe or trials lol.. I'm sitting there like "can we do crota or vog? I'd like some materials for motes lol"

Tek, good thing you guys are all good. Health/well being is better than Destiny.

Did VoG got nothing but a 3rd Vex. Did Crota got nothing but song of ir yut. Destiny in not off to a good start for this week :smh:

The weekly reset crew held me down this morning.....
grin.gif

Finally got some raid boots for my hunter.....
pimp.gif

HM Deathsinger CP on deck as well.....
nthat.gif

Gorgon CP saved yet again.....
glasses.gif

Two Nightfalls knocked out.....got Etheric Light and Ruin Wings.....
ohwell.gif

Also tried to glitch the light house at reset but no dice.....
mean.gif

Solid start to the week so far....
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom