Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I got the last rebellion last night with clown cartridge and dreg burn... Anyone use this yet? No tracking but the blast radius is gigantic

That 34 POE was fun. I want to do 35. Trials is annoying man! I need 2 try it again with a Titan their perks help a lot.

WENT 9-0 AND DIDNT HAVE TO USE ANY BOONS TO DO IT SINCE I DIDNT HAVE ANY PASSSAGE COINS ANYWAY TO BUY ANY :lol:

THE TREASURE CHEST ON THE LIGHTHOUSE :wow: . THERE WERE SO MANY REWARDS THAT IT WAS SCROLLING DOWN MY SCREEN.

ALSO PLAYED WITH FAINT AND BIGJ AND WE WENT 9-2

Yall running later? I need to try again.

Trying to finish the story with my Titan so I can get 2 exotics a week.
My Warlock is only 26, I refuse

Completed  PoE 34 for the first time with @Ballahb  and @AlSpiggs. Running the 4th round with hunter bladedance made a big difference, even though she was only a 32.5 lol.

Still have to do two more 34 PoEs, 3 VOGs, 3 HM Crotas. And Trials.

Man. Im gonna quit this ****

Also joining the 9-0 no buffs club. 
nthat.gif

Got the Scholar Adept (Scout Rifle) in Void.

Last edited:
Completed  PoE 34 for the first time with @Ballahb
 and @AlSpiggs
. Running the 4th round with hunter bladedance made a big difference, even though she was only a 32.5 lol.

Still have to do two more 34 PoEs, 3 VOGs, 3 HM Crotas. And Trials.

Man. Im gonna quit this ****

:lol:

You don't "need" to do all those things! Enjoy the game don't burn yourself out. Get through all of PoE instead. It's not "that" bad at 35 if you can finish 34. 35 is actually quite easy as long as you have 1 hunter and 1 Titan. The 3rd can be whatever through most of the fighting.

Our first clear of 35 was 2 Titans and 1 hunter. 2nd was one of each. And as long as you have 3 Gjallarhorns then Skolas is easy too. You'll probably just wipe a few times figuring out your positioning and such. We got him down our first go at him during our 2nd play through of 35.

@Biggie62  but but i NEED these Egyptian jesus cloths everyone has

Everyone running around with pyramid helms with the jewels on the chest and my titan out here rocking mismatched gauntlets :frown:

I know all yall not that nice to be hitting 9-0 in elimination in 2 days. Whats the secret? 
nerd.gif

I did finally get an infusion crota helm for my titan today. All thats left is teh warlock now. 

Got the Party Crasher +1 from Crucible :smokin

Rerolled twice, got full auto, rodeo, and Rifled Barrel

@Biggie62
 but but i NEED these Egyptian jesus cloths everyone has

Everyone running around with pyramid helms with the jewels on the chest and my titan out here rocking mismatched gauntlets :frown:

I know all yall not that nice to be hitting 9-0 in elimination in 2 days. Whats the secret? :nerd:

I did finally get an infusion crota helm for my titan today. All thats left is teh warlock now. 

It's all luck for some. I'm not the best PVP person but would be fine as long as we don't come across a team that's "over qualified" to the event :lol:

I'm still searching for a 9-0 tho I only ran twice and was 9-2 each time. Could have easily been 9-0 tho. Memph faint and I also crushed a team that had the 9-0 emblems in our play so you def don't need to be that nice.

I need to run that trials with a good team. Anyone gonna be on later tonight? Cuz my team yesterday wasn't doing it. I was carrying them so much my straps broke

Those that have played it what kind of weapons yall bring to the ToO?

I wanna try it but i'm kinda shook with all these people at 34 already and running around with thorns.

I wanna try it but i'm kinda shook with all these people at 34 already and running around with thorns.
Thorn
Red Death
Any shotgun (specifically felwinters sniper rifle)
A high impact sniper
Rocket Launchers, **** that lmg ****
Dub
Or atleast thats all I see...

Does anybody with DLC even run Crota or VOG anymore? :lol:
I don't have my Vex, nor do I have Glowhoo :smh:

Thorn
Red Death
A high impact sniper
Dub

Ran nm crota Friday need them exotic shards

Thorn
Red Death
A high impact sniper
Dub

im always down to run raids but my crew seems to not want to do them anymore. I'm always on later at night around 1 am pst Hmu psn:str8struggling

Cleared POE lvl 35 last night with my hunter...

I was at 33.5 the whole time until we got to Skolas...

That .5 down makes a huuuuge difference...
sick.gif

Running at 34 with my titan, it took a little over an hour...

Running at 33.5 with my hunter took almost 3 hrs.....and that was with me ascending my fatebringer during round 2...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom