Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

First raid last night with my titan was interesting for sure. Not a completely different play style, but I do have to remember that I don't have rebirth on me like I am used to
laugh.gif

Of course all the way up until Crota I had gotten nothing but 3 shards and 5 energy. On Crota kill, I got the ship and the fusion rifle at least
nthat.gif
. The only weapon I am missing is the rocket launcher now. I need to go back in there and try my luck with that first chest as well.

I would have gotten it last night but a couple people that shall remain nameless were in there padding their kills and k/d stats before everyone joined. I remember we restarted one point and see everyone with between 100-200 kills and those 2 had 500+ and 900+ kills
laugh.gif
roll.gif
We were waiting for y'all to get into the raid and got bored so we started to kill Thralls over and over and over again. Not like it helped my K/D. Crota's go go gadget extendosword chopped my K/D up. I gotta figure that out, as it happened too frequently. Next time I'm going straight back to orbit then coming back. The lag was pretty bad last night.

Someone dug up an old post on Reddit from when the GGhorn was sold by Xur 3 MONTHS AGO
eek.gif

Helm of Inmost Light or Gjallahorn!? For someone who only has a couple of nights to play a week, this is a tough choice.

The helm hands down. The rocket launcher is nice, but you'll get more mileage from other weapons filling that slot.

The gear this week blows compared to last. I wanted the helm for my hunter and the auto rifle but instead am stuck with a rocket launcher. Awesome.

I've got 17 coins left, is it worth it?

I'd save it, at least til next week, a lot of people (not ALOT but you get it) have been receiving it via drops.

I realised that I currently have the Exotic bounty for Thorn, so that made the choice for me.

Only copping P&T and heavy packs this week..

Any suggestions on a legendary sniper? I have like 5 commendations but can't decide. Still rocking with a 300 Praedyths lol.

And is this any way to level Eris faster? I've been doing pretty much all of her bounties and I'm still rank 1 :stoneface:

Last edited:
Only copping P&T and heavy packs this week..

Any suggestions on a legendary sniper? I have like 5 commendations but can't decide. Still rocking with a 300 Praedyths lol.

And is this any way to level Eris faster? I've been doing pretty much all of her bounties and I'm still rank 1 :stoneface:

As far as I know it's only her bounties. And I know how you feel I've been doing her bounties everyday and I'm about 10 points from hitting rank 2.

Someone dug up an old post on Reddit from when the GGhorn was sold by Xur 3 MONTHS AGO
eek.gif

Helm of Inmost Light or Gjallahorn!? For someone who only has a couple of nights to play a week, this is a tough choice.

The helm hands down. The rocket launcher is nice, but you'll get more mileage from other weapons filling that slot.

The gear this week blows compared to last. I wanted the helm for my hunter and the auto rifle but instead am stuck with a rocket launcher. Awesome.

I've got 17 coins left, is it worth it?

I'd save it, at least til next week, a lot of people (not ALOT but you get it) have been receiving it via drops.

I realised that I currently have the Exotic bounty for Thorn, so that made the choice for me.
Remember when I had it drop in a Nightfall? I was like, WTF another rocket launcher?! The first Nightfall we ever did together...

i havent played destiny in a few days. I still havent done the crota raid yet either but ima go full throttle next week, i got it all off from work :smokin

I'll be on a lil bit tonight maybe till like11pm pst

Going to wait for those 11s tho

I know camping sucks but for 135 I'll camp.

Last edited:
I'll be on all weekend, and Jr. is off all next week so he will be running everyday ....its been awhile since I ran with my NT clan, as I've kinda been adopted by Tek and his PHB clan.

I'll be on a lil bit tonight maybe till like11pm pst

Going to wait for those 11s tho

I know camping sucks but for 135 I'll camp.

This what i've been focusing on this week, and guess i'll be up pretty early tryna cop.

Last edited:
Yeah what quad said. I would never camp for someone else.

Unless I was gonna buy a pair too but most first come first serve places only sell one pair per depending on the release.

I'll be on all weekend, and Jr. is off all next week so he will be running everyday ....its been awhile since I ran with my NT clan, as I've kinda been adopted by Tek and his PHB clan.
Me, Zero, and Biggie were just saying that we haven't seen or heard from Quad in a while it seemed.

All these defectors from TMT
mean.gif

Me, Zero, and Biggie were just saying that we haven't seen or heard from Quad in a while it seemed.

All these defectors from TMT :smh:

I mean we play for a couple of hours everyday, but we get on too early to run with TMT, but then we get on too late to run with Peso, and since everybody been clique up lately its kinda hard to find a squad to run with on NT, and since I probably got the entire PHB clan on my firend list, its just easier to run with them.

I mean we play for a couple of hours everyday, but we get on too early to run with TMT, but then we get on too late to run with Peso, and since everybody been clique up lately its kinda hard to find a squad to run with on NT, and since I probably got the entire PHB clan on my firend list, its just easier to run with them.
But we on your friends list too
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Our 6th spot was open. We ended up having one of Boskickzz boys start running with us since we never had a 6th person there all the time. It was your spot but you dipped on us. You had gotten your weapons to 300 and everything
tired.gif

Debating on P&T because that phogoth video of dude shooting him through the wall with the vanguard sniper got me :wow: and wanting to cop that instead.

Debating on P&T because that phogoth video of dude shooting him through the wall with the vanguard sniper got me
eek.gif
and wanting to cop that instead.
Get Both? Not like Strange Coins or Vanguard Marks are hard to comeby nowadays. Do eet!!!! 

Debating on P&T because that phogoth video of dude shooting him through the wall with the vanguard sniper got me
eek.gif
and wanting to cop that instead.
Buy both. One is exotic and the other is a legendary. You only need strange coins to buy with one of them too.

But we on your friends list too :wow: :frown:

Our 6th spot was open. We ended up having one of Boskickzz boys start running with us since we never had a 6th person there all the time. It was your spot but you dipped on us. You had gotten your weapons to 300 and everything |I

I told Jr. that he cant run with TMT until he reach 31, he's had the gear to reach level 31 but just not focused enough to level it up. I know the 6th spot is there but yall run the raid too late for Jr. to participate, now he's out of school he can stay up as late as he want, so the next time TMT run the raid and need that 6th man, shoot me an invite.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to to cop the P & T and the hunter helmet then shard my old one. May upgrade the truth as well.

Anyone raiding tonight?

Back
Top Bottom