Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

you probly a dev out here BSing....
mean.gif
He does breakdown and have a ton of statistical data from this game....probably proprietary information too....always talking about he did a "data mine" on the game and got some information to share.....
eek.gif

Scooped up the game for $30 on amazon when they had the deal going on Tuesday. Should get here tomorrow. I'm ready for this, finally lol 8)

What is this method of keeping Crota down completely? I've heard of it but I dont understand how and why it works. Anyone care to explain this?

Is there any other game where having a terrible connection makes you op in multiplayer? I swear, if I I blast another red connection bladedancer.....

What is this method of keeping Crota down completely? I've heard of it but I dont understand how and why it works. Anyone care to explain this?
fireteam leader quits the game once he's on one knee and he shouldnt get back up.

I'm on if we want to get a team together for some Crota. We couldn't get him beat last night, so close too. I've only been on the end checkpoint tho, nothing else on Crota.

Can anyone explain to me why I got the same map on Iron Banner 4 times in a row, and 80% of the time, the other 20% only being one other map.

Whack.

Struggled tonight on Hard VoG, lol, **** was unreal.
MY DUDES WERE REALLY USING BLUE GUNS LOL 

ALSO XUR INV:

North Tower - By the Speaker

Exotic Gear:
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Type[/th][th=""]Class[/th][th=""]Rarity[/th][th=""]Currency[/th][th=""]Cost[/th][th=""]Stats[/th][/tr][tr][td]Ruin Wings[/td][td]Gauntlets[/td][td]Titan[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]SC[/td][td]13[/td][td]101 STR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Knucklehead Radar[/td][td]Helmet[/td][td]Hunter[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]SC[/td][td]13[/td][td]104 STR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Claws of Ahamkara[/td][td]Gauntlets[/td][td]Warlock[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]SC[/td][td]13[/td][td]60 DSC 63 STR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patience and Time[/td][td]  [/td][td]All[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]SC[/td][td]17[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Exotic Shard[/td][td]Material[/td][td]All[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]SC[/td][td]7[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Helmet Engram[/td][td]  [/td][td]All[/td][td]Exotic[/td][td]MoL[/td][td]23[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
Curios:
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Type[/th][th=""]Rarity[/th][th=""]QTY[/th][th=""]Currency[/th][th=""]Cost[/th][/tr][tr][td]Shotgun Telemetry[/td][td]Consumable[/td][td]Basic[/td][td]5[/td][td]SC[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sniper Rifle Telemetry[/td][td]Consumable[/td][td]Basic[/td][td]5[/td][td]SC[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heavy Ammo Synthesis[/td][td]Consumable[/td][td]Basic[/td][td]5[/td][td]SC[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plasma Drive[/td][td]Upgrade[/td][td]Legendary[/td][td]1[/td][td]SC[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Emerald Coil[/td][td]Upgrade[/td][td]Legendary[/td][td]1[/td][td]SC[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Urn[/td][td]Mission[/td][td]?[/td][td]1[/td][td]SC[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
Exotic Upgrades:
[table][tr][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]Type[/th][th=""]Class[/th][th=""]Stats[/th][th=""]Cost[/th][/tr][tr][td]Crest of Alpha Lupi[/td][td]Chest[/td][td]Hunter[/td][td]164 STR[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Lucky Raspberry [/td][td]Chest[/td][td]Hunter[/td][td]124 INT[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Crest of Alpha Lupi[/td][td]Chest[/td][td]Titan[/td][td]144 INT[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]No Backup Plans[/td][td]Titan[/td][td]Gauntlets[/td][td]113 STR[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Heart of the Praxic Fire[/td][td]Warlock[/td][td]Chest[/td][td]139 DSC[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sunbreakers[/td][td]Warlock[/td][td]Gauntlets[/td][td]99 INT[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Mida Multi-Tool[/td][td]Scout Rifle[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7459 G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thorn[/td][td]Hand Cannon[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7673 G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Universal Remote[/td][td]Shotgun[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7027 G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plan C[/td][td]Fusion Rifle[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7187 G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Super Good Advice[/td][td]Machine Gun[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7817 G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Truth[/td][td]Rocket Launcher[/td][td]All[/td][td]  [/td][td]7039 G[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
What the hell man. Another week goes by and a whole lotta garbage from Xur. Even the upgrades. Thorn again? This is terrible.

What the hell man. Another week goes by and a whole lotta garbage from Xur. Even the upgrades. Thorn again? This is terrible.
so wack...
mean.gif

he sold the truth last week and now has the upgrade for it a week later? c'mon, son...

and on another note...

*%#! Dead Orbit.....rank ************* 18 and they give me a POS helmet, emblem, and a strange coin...

Last edited:
man..... i mean is it really a surprise? backorder for anything good is 3 months. i been told yall xur dont love us. and bungie hates us. im disappointed with almost everything but the raid thus far.

Yeah and what makes it worse is I keep getting damn strange coins as my nightfall rewards. Sitting at 159 and still have a weekly heroic strike to do with my alt. :smh:
I wish they give us something useful. Also why not sell more dlc stuff?

Oh yeah and that smart loot table thing for the raid they said they implemented is complete garbage. Got my third set of gloves and chest piece last night. Others from the money team got their third set of boots or more of the same. Seems like after the patch they put in its been complete trash. How is getting three shards a proper reward for downing Crota? Bungie need to fix this mess.

^ im sitting on 130ish coins and havent done the weekly heroic on all 3 characters yet :lol: 300 motes of light and waiting for this fool to drop chest engram to gamble for a HoPF :frown:

^ im sitting on 130ish coins and havent done the weekly heroic on all 3 characters yet :lol: 300 motes of light and waiting for this fool to drop chest engram to gamble for a HoPF :frown:

Two weeks in a row helmet engrams. And two weeks in a row he sells hunter helms. On the bright side so far he's sold one dlc gauntlet for titan and now warlocks so it should be the hunters turn next. Hoping there's boot engrams next week.

Buying the gauntlets solely because they are a different piece for the warlocks :lol:

Grabbing the new P&T since I never maxed out my old one.

That and I have 115+ strange coins.

Try my luck with one more helm engram too.

Debating on upgrading either MIDA, Thorn or Monte Carlo.

Stayed up with highda last night for xur. Mad funny seeing everyone scrambling on the tower looking for him 
laugh.gif

Wanted taht knucklehead piece since forever. But before I copped some, thing told me to give cyptarch my exotic engram first.

Low and hold that was the knucklehead 
laugh.gif

Litterally slept last weekend and didnt buy from xur so I got the ruined wings for my titan...Gonna have to put the ye mask in the vault until I can get the +36 light one :frown:

Debating on P+T since ive passed on it so many times already. But I already have way too many exotics I want to equip so I dunno

And good looks on that Crota clear last night folks. We had him beat mad times but that one when I had all the rockets and was downed
laugh.gif

Everyone was asking, 'how come he didnt go down this time???, As high gets wiped by Crotaa 
roll.gif

First raid last night with my titan was interesting for sure. Not a completely different play style, but I do have to remember that I don't have rebirth on me like I am used to
laugh.gif

Of course all the way up until Crota I had gotten nothing but 3 shards and 5 energy. On Crota kill, I got the ship and the fusion rifle at least
nthat.gif
. The only weapon I am missing is the rocket launcher now. I need to go back in there and try my luck with that first chest as well.

I would have gotten it last night but a couple people that shall remain nameless were in there padding their kills and k/d stats before everyone joined. I remember we restarted one point and see everyone with between 100-200 kills and those 2 had 500+ and 900+ kills
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom