Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I was watching a video about what Xur has today and this was someone in the comments. Ranting and has no clue about what he is talking about
roll.gif

Those videos up there got me :rofl:

Also I finally got up to level 31 today. I'm doing the raid with my homies tomorrow and I can't wait. :smokin

I'm down to join the pound town! Lololol I'm thinking my psn will fit this team pretty well... Tickling_ur_culo lolol.

On another note.. I'm thinking of coming patience and time because of the cloaking ability when ADS, wouldn't this be useful for doing the beginning of the crota raid?

Using a sniper for the first part of the raid, the maze, is sort of pointless. Fatebring or Vex with a fusions and then a heavy of your choice. I mean it might be good for the ogre, but you won't have time to sniper the Ogre at the end, just too much mayhem around.

I'm down to join the pound town! Lololol I'm thinking my psn will fit this team pretty well... Tickling_ur_culo lolol.

On another note.. I'm thinking of coming patience and time because of the cloaking ability when ADS, wouldn't this be useful for doing the beginning of the crota raid?

First recruit :lol: who next

Using a sniper for the first part of the raid, the maze, is sort of pointless. Fatebring or Vex with a fusions and then a heavy of your choice. I mean it might be good for the ogre, but you won't have time to sniper the Ogre at the end, just too much mayhem around.
i figured that would be the case... oh well..guess ill save my strange coins...wish i had either the fatebringer or the vex. luckily i got corrective measure maxed out.

if anyone is gonna raid tonight hit me up ill be on around 10pm pst, but will be logging off at midnight for a few minutes due to a certain release lolol

TPT @StillJustBlaze  lets get it going! hahahaha

Last edited:
i figured that would be the case... oh well..guess ill save my strange coins...wish i had either the fatebringer or the vex. luckily i got corrective measure maxed out.

if anyone is gonna raid tonight hit me up ill be on around 10pm pst, but will be logging off at midnight for a few minutes due to a certain release lolol

TPT @StillJustBlaze
 lets get it going! hahahaha

It's still a very good sniper, low recoil can get off a lot of shots off quickly. I had one maxed out before, got a new one in Nightfall this week so broke the old one down. When there was arc burn it was my go to.

So ill be on all night there's been a line for those 11s since 10 this morning hahaha people are nutso :lol:

By the time I get out of work it'll be too late.

TPT who tryna play tonight !?

How yall get so many strange coins lol besides the weekly is there another way to get em
You can get them from completing strikes, playing in the crucible, and decrypting engrams. The quickest and easiest way most of us get them is because we all have 2-3 characters that we do the weekly strikes with and since you get 9 coins per completion, that is 27 a week that you earn on top of when you get them from strikes and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom