Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Hell yeah, just copped a exotic helmet engram from Xür and it turned out to be Helm of Saint-14 :pimp:

Last week it was Apotheosis Veil, but I don't have a Warlock.

Last edited:
For the new raid can you get the new primary weapons from the dlc like the hand cannon or is it only giving the new specials and heavy weapons like the dragons breath rocket launcher etc?

Last edited:
Working on my warlock now. Got him to 26 just need a chest and arms and I'll get him to at least 29

Hopefully get the arms from eris

Then I'll start doing raids with him

No drops on Crota at all this week....
alien.gif

Just ran VoG aetheon on normal with randoms. It was probably the worst experience I've witnessed. They did not want to do the bubble in the middle. Instead relic holder uses super on him which missed half the time. People running around like crazy. People needing cleansed. It was horrible. After one oracle kill in portals they kept shouting "cleanse, cleanse, cleanse!!!" I had to dip, they wanted no part of my suggestions lol.

Just ran VoG aetheon on normal with randoms. It was probably the worst experience I've witnessed. They did not want to do the bubble in the middle. Instead relic holder uses super on him which missed half the time. People running around like crazy. People needing cleansed. It was horrible. After one oracle kill in portals they kept shouting "cleanse, cleanse, cleanse!!!" I had to dip, they wanted no part of my suggestions lol.
DAWG @Wartortle  TELL EM BOUT LAST NIGHT AND TODAY. 
BLUE GUNS, BLUE GUNS EVERYWHERE

Last edited:

DAWG @Wartortle  TELL EM BOUT LAST NIGHT AND TODAY. 
BLUE GUNS, BLUE GUNS EVERYWHERE
roll.gif
I would have been SICK

Level 30/31 dudes tried to slide in with that 242 Shingen....ON HARD MODE. I felt so sick I think I'm still showing symptoms.

They upgraded that armor but forgot to think about those weapons of theirs 
roll.gif

I am about to destinylfg on all 3 of my guys for atheon HM checkpoints. I just want to get a crack and an exotic that I can upgrade in the future that I don't have....or an epilogue since I dont have one after all this time 
sick.gif
mean.gif

They upgraded that armor but forgot to think about those weapons of theirs :rofl:

I am about to destinylfg on all 3 of my guys for atheon HM checkpoints. I just want to get a crack and an exotic that I can upgrade in the future that I don't have....or an epilogue since I dont have one after all this time :x :smh:

Damn no epilogue yet? [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Got another exotic bounty....now I'm wondering...how the hell is this thorn bounty gonna get done :lol: :smh:

What yall know about giving atheon that black hammer with WoL though? 20k crit hits and no need for reloads :pimp:

Shoutout to stilljustblaze stilljustblaze for rolling with me and some buddies last night in both normal and hard vog. #TPT! lol that took to Damn long though at the end lol.

And of course the kids always get everything lolol

Btw I couldn't get a size 12 brah, the 10 I ordered got canceled lol but came up on an 11 on ndc and I just crashed right after that.

Back
Top Bottom