Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Even after you get it though you need to get to rank 3 with Eris to buy an orb to upgrade it and then gotta beat Crota on Hard to get the drop to upgrade to Nechrochasm
mean.gif
This....would take forever on all 3 guys.

I gave up on the duplicate weapons on all 3 characters thing. I will do armor, but weapons is no bueno
sick.gif

Forever Chasing boots. First the GITD Yeezys. Now the Hive McFlys. :smh:
You always with the Nike heat names for the raid shoes :lol:

These Jordan XIX's being having my hunters out there looking like usain bolt when I pick up the sword

View media item 1308879
Damn bruh. It's like that huh? :smh: :lol:

I've had two chests and two gauntlets so far out of 5 crota drops. Also all weapons except for the hunger of crota. Which means I won't get either for a while.

I hate the new loot table. I got two shards for clearing crota. Just two damn shards wtf. Good thing I need to stock up on shards. But still.

i didnt know eris could give the PI bounty. and seems like nobody is playing IB. despite the rewards being wack... they reset everyones rank. again. screw tht

Shouldn't be mad about the reset if they made the max IB rank 3. Its relative, unlike last time with no reset and the max IB rank 5.

I can officially get to level 32 with the gear I have now, but will choose not too in hopes of getting better Intellect/Discipline and attributes. I also need to get Eris up because I have enough energies to trade in to max 3 Raid Pieces.

Shouldn't be mad about the reset if they made the max IB rank 3. Its relative, unlike last time with no reset and the max IB rank 5.

I can officially get to level 32 with the gear I have now, but will choose not too in hopes of getting better Intellect/Discipline and attributes. I also need to get Eris up because I have enough energies to trade in to max 3 Raid Pieces.

Honestly that's what I'm waiting for. I need to trade these energies for some shards bro. Got too many damn energies and not enough shards.

Finally done with finals. Have not played since last week when it dropped. few questions

is the IB back already?
Did xur sell GGhorn last week? (Plz say no)
What combos are there to hit 31,32?
Any Raid clears in here? HM?
How's the mythoclast hold up in the raid?

Finally done with finals. Have not played since last week when it dropped. few questions

is the IB back already?
Did xur sell GGhorn last week? (Plz say no)
What combos are there to hit 31,32?
Any Raid clears in here? HM?
How's the mythoclast hold up in the raid?

1. IB came back yesterday.
2. No
3. You need 2x +33 Light Gear and a +36 Light Exotic or Raid piece to get to 31, or 4x +33 Light Gear... to get to 32 you need 4x +36 Light Gear.
4. Multiple Raid Clears.. HM isn't available yet.
5. Mythoclast is good for the first part, for clearing the thralls through the maze.. even though many people would say a Heavy Machine gun or Fatebringer (basically any primary with exploding crit shots) would work better..

no idea what u mean. theres no way the max ib rank is 3...because i checked the shader they offer yesterday and it required rank 5

Quite a few people maxed their rank out last time IB was in town. I know I did, Zero, Biggie, and Frost did to name a few.

They were better of just making the new weapons and 33 light gear at higher levels and leaving the rank 5 and below items as they were. Just make the new weapons and armor available at rank 8-10 or something, and you could buy the previous gear with the lower faction ranks is all they needed to do.

no idea what u mean. theres no way the max ib rank is 3...because i checked the shader they offer yesterday and it required rank 5
Yeah, it's rank 5. Boskickzzz just delirious right now because he got his raid armor set and on cloud 9. 

You're right.. but IB is wack anyway, get the vanguard gear instead, wait for next IB for level 32 gear.

Yeah, it's rank 5. Boskickzzz just delirious right now because he got his raid armor set and on cloud 9. 

this. :smokin

Last edited:
You're right.. but IB is wack anyway, get the vanguard gear instead, wait for next IB for level 32 gear.
this.
smokin.gif
that peruns fire last time wasnt wack. and thats the only thing i wanted lol. they messed up with IB (more than usual) this time around. Same gear as before but light 33, lame weapons, AND reset rank? why even bother playing AT ALL unless youre trying to max out crucible rep and cant afford to buy any vanguard gear? theres no even a goal worth working towards now.

whatever happened to trials of osiris? that ish better be ON POINT man. they already cancelled it once....

Do you need to have done croata raid to to eligible to get the husk gun?

Bc it doesnt drop for me at all

Bungie just tweeted "If you are playing Crota's End, we are watching. And, we're thinking about Hard Mode!"

Have a feeling hard mode will be ridiculous.

Crota just caught the 2-piece combo, WIT the biscuit. AND the gravy. Small drink tho since its not hard mode. I got 2 shards and a light of the abyss or something of the abyss. arc fusion rifle that is NASSSSSSTTTYYYYYY. charge rate is insane

Back
Top Bottom