Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just beat crota raid in under an hr with some randoms. Still got that VoG gatekeeper hard cp if anyone wants to run it

Last edited:

Accidentally got recruited to #TMT to goof around. Almost got booted for saying #TST 
laugh.gif

****** around and got a 2nd swaggerhorn from the chest right before the gorzon maze. And a 2nd last word from atheon.

Apparently the first swaghorn is the hardest one to get, then you get more than you want lol. Giving it to my titaness who really just does nothing smh

I dunno man. High gotta stop carrying me after Atheon washes me in the middle 
laugh.gif

S/o to high, alchemistry and the whole #NT clan that was in there. Dont know yall NT names lol
I was in there. My bad for goofing on some parts
laugh.gif
I had a long day at work so I'm kinda out of it right now. But we took down atheon with the quickness tho.

It was a random invite for me too but if yall tryna do Crota tomorrow I'm down. I'll make sure I don't slip up this time.

PS sorry to the fellas that I said I'd run VOG with. I was waiting for yall and just got randomly invited to highdoughboys group

If yall want tho I should have plenty of time tomorrow to run that VOG with yall and help out. Assuming If I don't do Crota or if Crota doesn't take too long.
No apologies man. Rolling with #NT heads is always a good time 
laugh.gif

I was in there. My bad for goofing on some parts :lol: I had a long day at work so I'm kinda out of it right now. But we took down atheon with the quickness tho.

It was a random invite for me too but if yall tryna do Crota tomorrow I'm down. I'll make sure I don't slip up this time.

PS sorry to the fellas that I said I'd run VOG with. I was waiting for yall and just got randomly invited to highdoughboys group

If yall want tho I should have plenty of time tomorrow to run that VOG with yall and help out. Assuming If I don't do Crota or if Crota doesn't take too long.

Yo no worries brah, when I got on I saw that u were running with allchemistry and a couple other nt guys so it was all good....

Not gonna lie, could have used another high level player though, we were struggling with atheon, then one guy just randomly left without a word lol.

feel free to share with the class
No worries fam. Already did it successfully once, Chem trying to get it rn. We spending them pesos. 

Also shout out to whatever Jaffie and No-name (don't know y'all NT names), grats on y'alls drops today. BUT NONAME, DAWG THAT GORGON PERFORMANCE. BRUH. 

Ran VoG Normal with King Joffe, Vintage and Bonde and 2 Neogafers, got energy, shards and Vision of Confluence :D

I know it's not that new ****, but ive been wanting this, ballerhorn and icee fresh, so 1 out of 3 aint bad. Will run hard mode tomorrow.

feel free to share with the class

1. One guy enters Crota part by himself.
2. Invites everyone else.
3. AS SOON AS Crota's shield gets taken down (he takes a knee), the host hard quits.
4. Crota stays down on a knee the whole time.
5. Original host rejoins.
6. Continue as normal (ogres, swordbearers, etc).

Yoo quick question did VOG get harder?

Seems like they changed it.
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont remember ever having to have someone protect a conflux in the middle during the part where someone has to run into the portals and grab the relic. None of the guys I was running with had to do that ever either

Seems like they changed it.
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont remember ever having to have someone protect a conflux in the middle during the part where someone has to run into the portals and grab the relic. None of the guys I was running with had to do that ever either
Nah, always have had to. If you go quick enough on each portal, the minotaurs never have a chance to sacrifice themselves, likely why you never knew. 

3. AS SOON AS Crota's shield gets taken down (he takes a knee), the host hard quits.
what? imma need that video proof with the notarized stamp of authenticity on this one.

what? imma need that video proof with the notarized stamp of authenticity on this one.
Was messing around on crota late last night and I seen it done. Dude wont get up for a  longer period of time. Didnt complete it though. I think it might be easier do just grind it out.

I have a save at crota if yall want to mount up later tonight

No worries fam. Already did it successfully once, Chem trying to get it rn. We spending them pesos. 

Also shout out to whatever Jaffie and No-name (don't know y'all NT names), grats on y'alls drops today. BUT NONAME, DAWG THAT GORGON PERFORMANCE. BRUH. 

:lol: no name be me and can't lie that part I did purposely. It was hilarious to me for some reason

Was messing around on crota late last night and I seen it done. Dude wont get up for a  longer period of time. Didnt complete it though. I think it might be easier do just grind it out.

I have a save at crota if yall want to mount up later tonight

I need to get in on this. I gotta max my dang gear tho and I'm 30 easy. Still on that 29 grind at the moment.

Yea the Crota staying on a knee when someone leaves the group is real. Just like the bridge cheese when you get a Warlock to revive on the countdown screen. They are on YouTube if you want to see. I even watched Hutch and his life stream and crew do it when they did the Crota full clear in 33 minutes
mean.gif

You guys saw that Bungie said they are seeing all of this and taking notes. You fellas better get the legit methods down pat or you gonna get those shoulders clapped come the HM of this raid
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom