Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just got husk of the pit, gonna upgrade it tomorrow. 

Its final form is the exotic nechrochasm  
devil.gif

**** THORN BOUNTY DAWG CRUCIBLE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A FUSION RIFLE/HAND CANNON FRENZY AND THERE AIN'T NO VOID WEAPON THAT CAN GET YOU IN THE FIELDS LIKE THAT 

**** THORN BOUNTY DAWG CRUCIBLE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A FUSION RIFLE/HAND CANNON FRENZY AND THERE AIN'T NO VOID WEAPON THAT CAN GET YOU IN THE FIELDS LIKE THAT 

Use atheon epilogue or camp and use praedyth... That's what I plan on doing for mine

Use atheon epilogue or camp and use praedyth... That's what I plan on doing for mine
NAH MAN. just tried with epilogue, and you can miss me with that ****. well actually you can miss other people with that ****, because it sucks. 

Tonight's RNGesus nightfall reward rolls were. Strange coins and useless energies. I hate this game.

NAH MAN. just tried with epilogue, and you can miss me with that ****. well actually you can miss other people with that ****, because it sucks. 

If you're a Warlock you can switch to Voidwalker and all your super, grenade, and melee kills will count for the void damage.

Solo'd the first two parts of the raid for the first time. Was kind of fun, but super CHEESE.

Only thing I got in 3 raids that wasn't materials was an upgraded Patience and Time, and Warlock Gloves. 
mean.gif

I did get Hunter and Warlock Exotic gloves (Dont Touch Me and the Arkhara) in the Nightfalls, though.

word... using the void walker melee to hold it down for me on this bounty. 250/500

Finally got fatebringer and Gjallahorn from VoG! [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I definitely need a better team for crota though. Took too long with randoms.

Lol dang... Haven't used it on pvp so that's gonna suck

You aint lying.

This bounty really got turned up now

Might have been better off paying the glimmer last week instead smh

Crota blessed me with Raid gloves and boots in 1 run yesterday.

Blind shorty also gave me the Pocket Infinity bounty.

How's IB?

Last edited:
man. got to crota for the first time last night....

attempted like literally 12 times, and 11 times of the 12 we got him down to under 10% health but something stupid (death) happened or a glitch. this game and its glitches are becoming a problem that in 2 of 2 raids there are run-ending glitches. we had one where the swordbearer wouldnt spawn at all. had another where crota was killing people before he stood up. another where there were deaths without getting hit. smhhhhh

gonna go back in tonight and give crota the fisticuffs once and for all.

How's IB?
i didnt know eris could give the PI bounty. and seems like nobody is playing IB. despite the rewards being wack... they reset everyones rank. again. screw tht

Last edited:

Quote:

How's IB?
i didnt know eris could give the PI bounty. and seems like nobody is playing IB. despite the rewards being wack... they reset everyones rank. again. screw tht
Yeah everyone is mad about the reset. They should just leave the mode IMO. Ill prob just do bounties and my 2 exotic bounties for the week, no one seemed to care to play it yesterday. We was in the raid all evening with different characters.

weekly just gave me the mida multi-tool...never even heard of it before any good?

Most people don't use it. But I love that weapon. It's got a good range and a good hit too.

Edit: who tryna give Crota the work with me tonight? After they patched the raid gear yesterday I hit Lvl 31 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom