Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally got fatebringer and Gjallahorn from VoG! [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I definitely need a better team for crota though. Took too long with randoms.
Congrats bro! I got your msg, but PSN was being slow and timing out, couldn't read it till now.

Most people don't use it. But I love that weapon. It's got a good range and a good hit too.

Edit: who tryna give Crota the work with me tonight? After they patched the raid gear yesterday I hit Lvl 31 :smokin

I'll be on tonight. I'm a 30 Hunter. I've never run Crota yet tho.

Just got the Monte Carlo on the Weekly with Boost & Vintagesole. 5/6 exotics on the 302 level now. Need to start building up the Icebreaker, Truth, & Suros Regime.

Hoping to run Crota tonight or tomorrow for the first time if anyone is down?

Let me know i will be on around 8.30 or 9 est

I'm at lvl 24. at what point do I need to buy the expansion? when I hit 30? I still haven't completed the lvl 26 raid on mars I think...

Was a decent night for me with downing Crota 2x and then all 3 nightfalls and the drops as well.

Got got shards, energy and Thunderlord (Crota drop) the first run

Shards, energy, Better raid gloves, boots, and the Song of Irut (Machine gun)

From the nightfalls I got:

The Chance hand cannon from FWC

Badger CCL scout rifle from Vanguard

The 4th Horseman exotic shotgun

nthat.gif

I just need to get a warlock chest piece from the raid and I will have all the armor to get to 32. I believe 2 of the guys in TMT have the armor to get to 32, but they want some raid pieces with better stat rolls on them (int/discp instead of strength).

Last edited:
I'm at lvl 24. at what point do I need to buy the expansion? when I hit 30? I still haven't completed the lvl 26 raid on mars I think...
You can buy the expansion whenever you want to. Your level doesn't determine when you should buy them.

Work on your faction ranks and get the armor from them to level up and help get you to 31. You can buy gloves and boots without needing the commendations. Then get a commendation with a faction and buy a chest piece. When Xur comes to town, buy a helm from him for your class and that will have you at 31.

If you need shards to level the armor, then you can do the daily strikes, public events, and/or break down legendary armor that you get from drops. You could even just buy some boots/gloves just to break them down if you need a couple more really quick.

Was a decent night for with downing Crota 2x and then all 3 nightfalls and the drops as well.

Got got shards, energy and Thunderlord (Crota drop) the first run

Shards, energy, Better raid gloves, boots, and the Song of Irut (Machine gun)

From the nightfalls I got:

The Chance hand cannon from FWC

Badger CCL scout rifle from Vanguard

The 4th Horseman exotic shotgun

nthat.gif

I just need to get a warlock chest piece from the raid and I will have all the armor to get to 32. I believe 2 of the guys in TMT have the armor to get to 32, but they want some raid pieces with better stat rolls on them (int/discp instead of strength).
Forever Chasing boots. First the GITD Yeezys. Now the Hive McFlys. 
mean.gif

@StillJustBlaze, RNG owed me
laugh.gif

First raid clear, I got nothing but shards and the shotgun at the end. Then the next raid, I got gloves, shards and the black hammer sniper. Then I didn't have my titan to 30 yet, but I ran the raid with the crew and their 3rd characters with no chance of getting anything but that 2nd chest that we missed the first 2 runs. Got rewarded this week for being a team player
nthat.gif

Grinded the first Earth DLC mission for the Blade of Crota to try for that Hive Husk for about 2 hours last night and no luck. 
mean.gif

I wanted to try and get one for each character, but my luck isnt great.

We have a while to get it though, so Im not too worried.

@StillJustBlaze
, RNG owed me :lol:

First raid clear, I got nothing but shards and the shotgun at the end. Then the next raid, I got gloves, shards and the black hammer sniper. Then I didn't have my titan to 30 yet, but I ran the raid with the crew and their 3rd characters with no chance of getting anything but that 2nd chest that we missed the first 2 runs. Got rewarded this week for being a team player :nthat:

Damn I need to beat this fool. Next time you run it and got a spot send me an invite bro. I got you added

I wanted to try and get one for each character, but my luck isnt great.

We have a while to get it though, so Im not too worried.
Even after you get it though you need to get to rank 3 with Eris to buy an orb to upgrade it and then gotta beat Crota on Hard to get the drop to upgrade to Nechrochasm
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom