DeShawn Stevenson - Lebron discussion Part 2! lol

From the washington post: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/

Oh, and if you thought the DeShawn Stevenson-LeBron James beef was dead, think again.
In the locker room afterward, Stevenson was asked about the possibility of facing the Magic or the Cavaliers in the first round (it wasn't me) and he tookthe bait.

Remember, after Stevenson called James "overrated" folllowing a game between the teams last Thursday, James responded by saying he is above suchmess because that would be like his hero, Jay-Z, lowering himself to respond to the rapper, Soulja Boy. So, in one neat quote, James dissed Stevenson andSoulja Boy. Well, Stevenson is embracing the Soulja Boy role.

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey.Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

Stevenson wasn't done.
"And tell LeBron to cut that beard off and stop copying me."

So, given tonight's outcome and the potential for a very interesting series between the Magic and Wizards (who should have Gilbert Arenas back by thenaccording to Arenas himself) or, a series between Jay-Z and Soulja Boy, what do you want?

roll.gif
deshawn is that dude
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
is this the best way an NBA player can get his name mentioned

Souljah boy will prolly ignore Stevensons request.

Elsewhere in the locker room before the game, DeShawn Stevenson shed some new light on why he busted out and called LeBron James"overrated" after last Thursday's win over the Cavaliers. In case you didn't notice, the two were jawing at each other all night long and itbegan before the opening tip.

Apparently, James said something about DeShawn to former Cav Drew Gooden, who recently related that information to DeShawn. He didn't appreciate it.
"We're all in the same profession," Stevenson said. "We don't need to talk bad about one another. So, that's how it happened. I wasticked off and that's why I said something to him at tip-off. So, it goes back further than people think."

I asked DeShawn if what James said was basketball-related or personal and he said: "It was both. I won't say what he said. I said something back andwe'll leave it at that."

Maybe James, who wears a beard, is jealous of the one Stevenson is growing?
Stevenson with a laugh: "I don't know what he's jealous of. He makes more money than me that's for sure."

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2008/03/wizards_at_magic.html

It seems the whole beef started from Lebron being an A hole and talking behind peoples backs like a school girl.

Can't wait to see Soulja Boy courtside when the Wiz Kids knock the Cavs out the playoffs if we play them
pimp.gif

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."
i want this to happen
laugh.gif

i see lebron hittin up the studio with jigga for a diss track
laugh.gif

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him weara DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

eek.gif
Seeing as how that was changed by the reporter or editor, did hereally say

Bron's on his _____?

Verbal grenades being thrown left an and right.
laugh.gif

^^ good looking out thekingofva
pimp.gif

i forgot to post the other article at the bottom of the Wizards Insider..but there it is!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at a deshawn diss track..it could happen. smh..

Although I do not want to see Soullja Boy court side, seeing the Cavs knocked out by the Wiz kids would be sweet.

All this is Corny. I guess the Washington Riders are gonna
laugh.gif
at this since the Cleveland riders
laugh.gif
@ the souljah boy stunt

and
smh.gif
for goin back n forth cause of some "he said somethin about me"

I'm from DC...and yall Wizards fans are delusional. This man has put your team out of the playoffs 2 straight years...and for some reason you all seem tothink that this is the year you guys get over.

Jesus. This dude needs to stop. If he cared about his team he would shut up. That being said, keep it up DeShawn. Up until now you have been known for growinga beard. That's it. Congrats. You can achieve what every dude after puberty can do.

So he is going out lebron because of something drew gooden told him something that lebron said about him?? Blhhaahahaahaahahahahahaha

Lebron is going for 50+ any time he plays the wiz now

FIRST OFF

LeBron isn't the Jay-Z of Basketball..WTH?...Jay-Z is MJ [doesn't stay retired..lls]

And if they were to say there is a Jay of basketball, we all know it's KOBE!

SECOND
And DeShawn needs to chill out....Son is so inconsistent, i took a bet [$20] with my manz that after he dropped 33 on the Hornets...he'd drop 5 the nextnight and i won...lls

THIRD
LeBron dropped 48 on the Pistons....What makes u think he won't tear the Wizards soft defense up?

LBJ is the school girl talkin behind cameras
Stevenson has a lot of balls to do what he's doing

I do want to see this tho lls

It seems that the Wizards, in general, don't get it. Well maybe not the whole team, but Caron, Gil and this moron. If you want an early vacation keeptalking.

oh please have yall ever played sports..i dunno but for me talkin trash was fun and it helped me play with some motivation

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

^ yeah and it can motivate one of the best players in the league to send you home early.

true, but it can also motivate the trash talker, because in back of their mind they are thinking that they better not lose or he will be seen as a ##+%%.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It seems that the Wizards, in general, don't get it. Well maybe not the whole team, but Caron, Gil and this moron. If you want an early vacation keep talking.

What did Caron do?

Back
Top Bottom