DeShawn Stevenson - Lebron discussion Part 2! lol

I dont understand why you people keep sayin Stevenson is promoting himself? Hes not even talkin about hisself

And why do ya'll have Lebron so high on the pedestal --- He is not gonna beat the Wiz by himself if all their players are healthy

Lebron is good but lets be fo real if this man tries to go out and play the game by himself the Cavs will lose and if the Wiz had their team healthy the last 2years in the playoffs i guaranteed Cavs wouldn't have won both of them

I'm from DC...and yall Wizards fans are delusional. This man has put your team out of the playoffs 2 straight years...and for some reason you all seem to think that this is the year you guys get over.

indifferent.gif
Wizards fans are delusional? a Wizards-Cavs series with bothteams at full strength would be as good of a matchup as you can get. somebody knows nothing about the NBA...

and like someone just said, Lebron didn't do %%## by himself. you act like he can win everything on his own. last time i checked, each game could haveeasily gone to either team. so it's not like he single-handedly blew us out, we aren't afraid of him.

people need to hop off Lebron's %!!@, realtalk. i wonder what you guys will say if he goes and loses in the first round.

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
quote of theyear

just saw this

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."
i want this to happen
laugh.gif

i see lebron hittin up the studio with jigga for a diss track
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL DeShawn
laugh.gif

I can't wait for this matchup if it comes to life.

you dudes are in for a rude awakening..

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

this is gonna be kobe bryant vs ruben patterson all over again.

Except Kobe has a consistent jumper and can go left or right. LeBron's move is power right and travel left (see game 5 Round 1 2006 playoffs).

To whoever said that Lebron can't beat a fully healthy Wizards team all by himself...See last year's Eastern Conference Finals....SMH at these Wizfans.
Detroit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizards...

laugh.gif
realtalk, i love how people in here think Lebron can just go off for50 at will... he's not at that level yet.

we've seen MJ and Kobe with the ability to do that.. Lebron, not even close. its once in a blue moon that he even drops 45. Game 5 against the Pistons hewas just on fire for whatever reason, he can't turn that on or off yet.

and Stevenson called him out at the beginning of the game, so he had about 48 minutes left to "get motivated" and "answer back" like youguys said he would, and he didn't even get 30 and got the L too
roll.gif

Soulja boys like dammit why do i gotta wear Deshawns jersey. howd i get into this.
Jay-z will probally be proud to do it tho.
thats how uk how much higher Bron is with the social class

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

I dont understand why you people keep sayin Stevenson is promoting himself? Hes not even talkin about hisself

And why do ya'll have Lebron so high on the pedestal --- He is not gonna beat the Wiz by himself if all their players are healthy

Lebron is good but lets be fo real if this man tries to go out and play the game by himself the Cavs will lose and if the Wiz had their team healthy the last 2 years in the playoffs i guaranteed Cavs wouldn't have won both of them

but they did. that means you lost 2 bets

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

To whoever said that Lebron can't beat a fully healthy Wizards team all by himself...See last year's Eastern Conference Finals....SMH at these Wiz fans.
Detroit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizards...

He won one game....one, uno. I can't stand when Bron fans/Cavs fans bring that up. He didn't win that series...he won one game. That's it. Getoff this man's (shorts). For the record I wouldn't play pick up ball with half of ya'll on here cuz ya'll act like ya'll scared of trashtalk. I wish MORE people would do this. So what he is better....that mean you can't talk? F outta here...all he is doing is getting in Bron's head sothat he can try and demolish him....that will equal a quick exit. Bet on it.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

From the washington post: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/

Oh, and if you thought the DeShawn Stevenson-LeBron James beef was dead, think again.
In the locker room afterward, Stevenson was asked about the possibility of facing the Magic or the Cavaliers in the first round (it wasn't me) and he took the bait.

Remember, after Stevenson called James "overrated" folllowing a game between the teams last Thursday, James responded by saying he is above such mess because that would be like his hero, Jay-Z, lowering himself to respond to the rapper, Soulja Boy. So, in one neat quote, James dissed Stevenson and Soulja Boy. Well, Stevenson is embracing the Soulja Boy role.

Stevenson wasn't done.
"And tell LeBron to cut that beard off and stop copying me."

So, given tonight's outcome and the potential for a very interesting series between the Magic and Wizards (who should have Gilbert Arenas back by then according to Arenas himself) or, a series between Jay-Z and Soulja Boy, what do you want?

roll.gif
deshawn is that dude
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DeShawn FOR THE WIN!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at soulja boy
laugh.gif
just sitting somewhere minding his own business and he gets dissed
laugh.gif

Lebron prolly said something about that ignorant myspace pic and it ticked Stevenson off.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Before I would've told Stevenson to shut up but hearing the back story behind it.

I'm all for Wiz knocking out the Cavs

Back
Top Bottom