DeShawn Stevenson - Lebron discussion Part 2! lol

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Jesus. This dude needs to stop. If he cared about his team he would shut up. That being said, keep it up DeShawn. Up until now you have been known for growing a beard. That's it. Congrats. You can achieve what every dude after puberty can do.

Man I'm 22 and still barely only have peach fuzz
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm from DC...and yall Wizards fans are delusional. This man has put your team out of the playoffs 2 straight years...and for some reason you all seem to think that this is the year you guys get over.

So, Deshawn Stevenson put us out of the playoffs the past 2 years? I think not homie.....Last playoffs, with all the injuries the team had, there were NOOTHER OPTIONS than for Stevenson to be forced to try to carry the load. He's a role player who had to try to do something that was out of his normalcomfort zone, and that was carry the team....What did he do in 06' which made us lose to the Cavs? I seem to remember LeBron getting in Gil's ear atthe line, and the infamous travel....it's a team game, and you'd be an absolute fool to think that DeShawn Stevenson was the sole reason why theWizards got bounced in round 1 last year. You puttin him on too high a pedestal...

For what it's worth, most Wizards fans aren't expecting much come playoff time. We are a perennial 4-8 seed year in and year out, and this season isno different. All we want is a good series, HOPEFULLY against Cleveland. This Stevenson/Lebron sideshow is EXACTLY what the NBA needs as it heads down thefinal stretch. I don't know what delusional Wizards fans you know, but this team is not a contender for anything....

there will be changes made in the offseason....1/3 of the "Big 3" will be gone IMO...

let's see how it plays out.

laugh.gif
. The east playoffs are getting more and more interesting. agent 0's coming back soon and deshawn stevensons keeps poppin off at the mouth nice!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm from DC...and yall Wizards fans are delusional. This man has put your team out of the playoffs 2 straight years...and for some reason you all seem to think that this is the year you guys get over.

So, Deshawn Stevenson put us out of the playoffs the past 2 years? I think not homie.....Last playoffs, with all the injuries the team had, there were NO OTHER OPTIONS than for Stevenson to be forced to try to carry the load. He's a role player who had to try to do something that was out of his normal comfort zone, and that was carry the team....What did he do in 06' which made us lose to the Cavs? I seem to remember LeBron getting in Gil's ear at the line, and the infamous travel....it's a team game, and you'd be an absolute fool to think that DeShawn Stevenson was the sole reason why the Wizards got bounced in round 1 last year. You puttin him on too high a pedestal...

For what it's worth, most Wizards fans aren't expecting much come playoff time. We are a perennial 4-8 seed year in and year out, and this season is no different. All we want is a good series, HOPEFULLY against Cleveland. This Stevenson/Lebron sideshow is EXACTLY what the NBA needs as it heads down the final stretch. I don't know what delusional Wizards fans you know, but this team is not a contender for anything....

there will be changes made in the offseason....1/3 of the "Big 3" will be gone IMO...

let's see how it plays out.
Obviously I was referring to Lebron when I said "this man"

i dont know why yall dont understand..he said it was a lil personal and that LeBron kicked it off first..who knows for all i know they could be jus messinaround with all of us. but from where it stands you shouldnt be able to say anything jus cuz someone is better than you. thats dumb. if lebron came up to thecourts in my neighborhood and startin talkin smack..you think ppl are jus gonna sit back and say "HEY Bron is better than me therefore ill let himslide.." HELLL NAWW they gonna talk right with him.

DC native and resident as well...i agree with this. This man=LBJ

" there will be changes made in the offseason....1/3 of the "Big 3" will be gone IMO... "

I think he will re-up with the Wiz, since that team only pay him of the big $$$

I hope we get a first round series between these two. I wonder what Stevenson is referring to that Bron said

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ the beard comment

Stevenson dont want it with Lebron. We saw what happened in Toronto and NY. Was vs Cle first round would be
pimp.gif

i wouldn't mind seeing the cavs again...

well said by doublesj07...all we want is a good series. any team that loses 2 of their best players would fall out of playoff contention. luckily we are in theEASTERN conference and everyone has a chance to get in, even if you are 10-15 games under .500
laugh.gif

i hope we can keep the big 3. this is caron's team, not gilbert's
pimp.gif

Stevenson will shut Lebron down on the court, i hope they play in the fist round because cleveland will lose.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Jesus. This dude needs to stop. If he cared about his team he would shut up. That being said, keep it up DeShawn. Up until now you have been known for growing a beard. That's it. Congrats. You can achieve what every dude after puberty can do.

Man I'm 22 19 and still barely only have peach fuzz
embarassed.gif

^ that seems pretty solid. DeShawn is out there every night pretty much showing all the doubters that he is more than just beard.

Povrecitos..all you LeBron riders. His fans can't even embrace a little @#$+ talking!

DeShawn
pimp.gif
. He has heart, his brain just isn't always there. Everyone has to admit though, if the Cavs see the Wiz Kids with Agent 0 back in thepicture, it's NOT going to be a walk in the park.

Deshawn played this one beautifully (not this response, but the entire Stevenson Vs LeBron story). He wanted to get his name mentioned, and he got itmentioned, all right.. Everyone is talking about him.. I still think that he sought advice about becoming more famous from an injured teammate, the king ofself-promotion.

Back
Top Bottom