DeShawn Stevenson - Lebron discussion Part 2! lol

DeShawn will drop 5 point tonite...lls...get the heck outta here....like he's better then LeBron

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I'm from DC...and yall Wizards fans are delusional. This man has put your team out of the playoffs 2 straight years...and for some reason you all seem to think that this is the year you guys get over.

indifferent.gif
Wizards fans are delusional? a Wizards-Cavs series with both teams at full strength would be as good of a matchup as you can get. somebody knows nothing about the NBA...

You sound really salty...fact of the matter is that he's owned your team in the playoffs TWICE...and had Gilbert Arenas shook on the FT to win thegame.

Men lie...women lie...numbers don't. And Numbers suggest that a Wizards fan don't have any room to say anything about about Bron or the Cavs.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

this is gonna be kobe bryant vs ruben patterson all over again.

Except Kobe has a consistent jumper and can go left or right. LeBron's move is power right and travel left (see game 5 Round 1 2006 playoffs).
sad but true
laugh.gif

check out my new sig
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

To whoever said that Lebron can't beat a fully healthy Wizards team all by himself...See last year's Eastern Conference Finals....SMH at these Wiz fans.
Detroit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizards...

The Wizards weren't healthy last year nor the year before --- I'm not even a Wizards fan but you guys forget the Wizards were the #1 seed after theAll Star break last year and then players started to get injured and thats when it fell apart
Goodfellaz86 wrote:
I dont understand why you people keep sayin Stevenson is promoting himself? Hes not even talkin about hisself

And why do ya'll have Lebron so high on the pedestal --- He is not gonna beat the Wiz by himself if all their players are healthy

Lebron is good but lets be fo real if this man tries to go out and play the game by himself the Cavs will lose and if the Wiz had their team healthy the last 2 years in the playoffs i guaranteed Cavs wouldn't have won both of them

Belle155 wrote:

but they did. that means you lost 2 bets

Are you serious? Are you really that delusional? Do you really think if Caron played in the series 2 yrs ago the Wizards wouldn't have won? They took them to game 7 with a lucky travel call that went Le"GOD's" way.

And last year everyone knows how lucky the Cavs got since their 1st 2 series were aganist injury depleted teams. Lebron is good and has alot of talent but youCavs fans give him and that team way to much credit.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

To whoever said that Lebron can't beat a fully healthy Wizards team all by himself...See last year's Eastern Conference Finals....SMH at these Wiz fans.
Detroit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizards...

The Wizards weren't healthy last year nor the year before --- I'm not even a Wizards fan but you guys forget the Wizards were the #1 seed after the All Star break last year and then players started to get injured and thats when it fell apart
Goodfellaz86 wrote:
I dont understand why you people keep sayin Stevenson is promoting himself? Hes not even talkin about hisself

And why do ya'll have Lebron so high on the pedestal --- He is not gonna beat the Wiz by himself if all their players are healthy

Lebron is good but lets be fo real if this man tries to go out and play the game by himself the Cavs will lose and if the Wiz had their team healthy the last 2 years in the playoffs i guaranteed Cavs wouldn't have won both of them

Belle155 wrote:

but they did. that means you lost 2 bets

Are you serious? Are you really that delusional? Do you really think if Caron played in the series 2 yrs ago the Wizards wouldn't have won? They took them to game 7 with a lucky travel call that went Le"GOD's" way.

And last year everyone knows how lucky the Cavs got since their 1st 2 series were aganist injury depleted teams. Lebron is good and has alot of talent but you Cavs fans give him and that team way to much credit.
You are delusional.

The Cavs won in 6
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok my bad for the mistake but do you Cavs fans honestly think if both teams are at full strength that the Cavs are that much better than the Wizards?

Who cares? Lebron is on a team that is 9 games over 500 in the Eastern conference.

I don't see how he gets so much praise for mediocroty (sp?) in a horrible conference.

Both of these teams won't get past the 2nd round.

But I'm happy for Stevenson at least trying to bring LBJ back to earth.

The funny thing is that a Healthy Wizards had a chance until this moron opened his mouth. Now they have none.

You sound really salty...fact of the matter is that he's owned your team in the playoffs TWICE...and had Gilbert Arenas shook on the FT to win the game.

Men lie...women lie...numbers don't. And Numbers suggest that a Wizards fan don't have any room to say anything about about Bron or the Cavs.

indifferent.gif
how did he OWN us when "the numbers show" that the Wizards losses were by 2 points or less? and 2 of them were in OT?

and how come the "numbers" also show that the Wizards forced Lebron into setting the record for most turnovers in a playoff series?

Cavs fans shouldn't even be talking this much, its not like you whupped us. in fact, if my team was the beneficiary of one of the most blatant non-calls inplayoff history, i wouldn't be bragging about it afterwards. i'd actually be hoping i wouldn't be called out on it and i'd lose my credibilityin the argument i'm involved in.

again, if you don't think Wizards-Cavs would be a good matchup, you know nothing about the NBA period.

DeShawn will drop 5 point tonite...lls...get the heck outta here....like he's better then LeBron
who the hell is saying DeShawn is better than LeBron..your missing the point buddy
laugh.gif

You sound really salty...fact of the matter is that he's owned your team in the playoffs TWICE...and had Gilbert Arenas shook on the FT to win the game.

indifferent.gif
how did he OWN us when "the numbers show" that the Wizards losses were by 2 points or less? and 2 of them were in OT?

and how come the "numbers" also show that the Wizards forced Lebron into setting the record for most turnovers in a playoff series?

Cavs fans shouldn't even be talking this much, its not like you whupped us. in fact, if my team was the beneficiary of one of the most blatant non-calls in playoff history, i wouldn't be bragging about it afterwards. i'd actually be hoping i wouldn't be called out on it and i'd lose my credibility in the argument i'm involved in.

again, if you don't think Wizards-Cavs would be a good matchup, you know nothing about the NBA period.

laugh.gif
Still salty...all that one point two point %+*% doesnt mean %+*%at the end of the day. Ya'll still LOST...you can keep saying "I don't know nothing about the NBA" to make yourself feel better...andcomplain about all the injuries and all the non calls and all that other stuff. Ya'll still LOST.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

who the hell is saying DeShawn is better than LeBron..your missing the point buddy
laugh.gif

No I know no one said DeShawn was better then LeBron.

30then5 can't call another person overrated tho...thats what i'm sayin

There's too many people on LeBron's (shorts).

But, its cool to see this rivalry. It's entertaining and its a legit matchup. Too bad NEITHER are gonna be championship contenders.

alright, you're ignorant. cant even form a coherent counter-argument.

i should have guessed that from the beginning though. clearly you're the typical Lebron-rider.

LeBron rider who? I don't like LeBron cuz they keep comparin him to Kobe and we all know Kobe is better and the thing he said about Starburys.

He's an A-Hole but they don't talk about that on ESPN

just have fun with it...dude's taking it to the heart and all that more then Lebron and problably Deshawn is..got damn
laugh.gif

alright, you're ignorant. cant even form a coherent counter-argument.

i should have guessed that from the beginning though. clearly you're the typical Lebron-rider.

laugh.gif

2n8y9p4.jpg

***waiting for ididit to come in thread and say that he knows exactly what Lebron told Deshawn and why D-Steve better be smart not to disrespect the king

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom