*| | Denim _ School | |*

I hope you're getting them for way below retail, because my apcs blew in under a year, as well as all my friends who bought them too. Good Jean, great cuts, but quality is buns.

With that being said, copped some Oni 512s from denimio, hopefully they're here next week :pimp:

Congrats! Oni 512s are awesome

Can you still get your denim hemmed for free at uniqlo?
Yep, went there today and they had a big sign staring at me in the fitting room. 

Also, I think all the Stretch Selvedge joints are on sale for $40 right now. Great great value imo. So damn comfortable

I hope you're getting them for way below retail, because my apcs blew in under a year, as well as all my friends who bought them too. Good Jean, great cuts, but quality is buns.

With that being said, copped some Oni 512s from denimio, hopefully they're here next week :pimp:

I wanted to see if they were really worth $180-220. I would have bought them if the quality matched the price tag.

Really looking for an IndigoxIndigo or IndigoxBlack pair. NF E4 would be great, but no places have my size available (33).

APC is vastly overrated imo. Most people who want to buy them nowadays wouldn't be being them if it wasn't for Kanye. 

Unbranded is the best bang for your buck imo. Unless you can get PRPS or other brands for dirt cheap from Gilt.
Unbranded or Japan Blue from denimio/rakuten. Someone on here bought some Japan Blues from denimio and they were happy. APC just has cuts that work well for a good amount of people the stretch helps/kills it too. 

APC is vastly overrated imo. Most people who want to buy them nowadays wouldn't be being them if it wasn't for Kanye. 

Unbranded is the best bang for your buck imo. Unless you can get PRPS or other brands for dirt cheap from Gilt.

Unbranded or Japan Blue from denimio/rakuten. Someone on here bought some Japan Blues from denimio and they were happy. APC just has cuts that work well for a good amount of people the stretch helps/kills it too. 

Rakuten looks sketchy to me. Is it legit? (excuse the ignorance. Honestly not sure)

I've used rakuten and it's fine. It is the japanese ebay/amazon. If you're buying denim, most likely it's coming from a reputable shop. I had to use google translate when sending and receiving emails. More shops probably have an english speaking staff. I ordered 2 years ago, quick shipping too.

Looking for recommendations...

Lighter wash jeans, preferably w/ a worn for years look (fades) but not torn

need a 36" inseam

For fit reference I usually wear unbranded skinny but would prefer something a bit slimmer in the leg, at at least the calf but not a painted on look

Not willing to spend a lot so sales and good bang for your buck brands

Checked the sale page on nudie jeans and anything remotely inline what I was looking for was not in stock in my size

^they look decent but he challenge will probably be finding my size...I would guess that I need 34x46 unless the waist on them would stretch considerably

Seem like most places I checked online aren't stocking 36" inseam

why not just get some that fit you good in the wait, inseam, thighs and get them tapered from the knee down?

that's pretty much what I have to do with all my pants

question guys... I see leg openings showing  12" or 13" online.. and I see people in here saying a 6" opening...

is the latter simply measured across? where most websites measure diameter/circumference ???

its gotta be right? nobodys wearing a 12" opening.. thats like cross colors status 

question guys... I see leg openings showing  12" or 13" online.. and I see people in here saying a 6" opening...

is the latter simply measured across? where most websites measure diameter/circumference ???

its gotta be right? nobodys wearing a 12" opening.. thats like cross colors status 

Correct. 12" and 6" would be the same measurement

I've given up on finding a pair that fits me perfect off the rack. Tailors are a beautiful thing.

Back
Top Bottom