*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anyone had experience with United denim? Picked up a couple pairs about a month ago and I like em a lot, was just curious about what other people thought. I rocked a pair of Naked and Famous Weird Guy's for a few years till they expired (ended up looking fantastic btw), was looking for a slightly more tapered cut on my new pair. Dealer recommended United and I've been loving it so far. Great value at less than $150. Before Naked and Famous I was wearing different kinds of Nudies (straight sven, even stevens)

Got these for casual and the double indigos to liven it up at work:
http://www.blueowl.us/products/unit...-fit-125oz-indigo-selvedge?variant=1117130185

i've had my gap raws for a year and i wore them as much as i could but i'll probably wait another year or half year before washing.

got my Onis back from the tailor, had them tapered to 6.5" Pretty happy with how they came out :smokin

here are some pics

it's hard to capture the texture, but it's crazy. I catch myself just rubbing it *pause*

fit pic

got my Onis back from the tailor, had them tapered to 6.5" Pretty happy with how they came out
smokin.gif

here are some pics
Fit looks good, slubby denim is always very nice to touch.   Speaking of Onis, Denimio is doing some 3 way collaboration with Oni and Samurai pitting the two brands in the contest.  Onis will have red buttons, which sounds 
nthat.gif

got my Onis back from the tailor, had them tapered to 6.5" Pretty happy with how they came out :smokin

Hey where did you get those tapered? Came out great

Taraval Tailors right off of 19th. Eddie does some good work, he used to work at Nordstrom as a tailor. Pricing is decent $30 for an inseam taper, and the turnaround was 2 days.

only thing is I lost the chainstitched hem :frown:
I'll probably get it redone at self edge eventually

Taraval Tailors right off of 19th. Eddie does some good work, he used to work at Nordstrom as a tailor. Pricing is decent $30 for an inseam taper, and the turnaround was 2 days.

Thanks for the info! I live in the Sunset so I will definitely check it out when I need a job done

So no chain stitched hem means no roping for you until it's reverted.

yeah, I know. I'm on vacay next week, it'll have to wait till I get back.

Thanks for the info! I live in the Sunset so I will definitely check it out when I need a job done

no problem.

I live in the sunset too :nerd:

Last edited:
might be time to wash these NF skinny guys... just need them to stay black as the night, and I'll be happy! 

Anybody own the Zanerobe low blows? How is the fit?

I have been hitting the quads hard lately and am growing out of my current raw selvedge line-up.

I need a larger rise too.

Stopped by Nordstrom to check out some APCs. Wasn't impressed in the feel for the price. They felt marginally better than the $108 jeans from GAP.

I'll try them on next time to see how they fit.

Stopped by Nordstrom to check out some APCs. Wasn't impressed in the feel for the price. They felt marginally better than the $108 jeans from GAP.

Yeah APC is decent but I really like the PS fit

yeah, I know. I'm on vacay next week, it'll have to wait till I get back.
no problem.

I live in the sunset too :nerd:

Hell ya dude, I live on Judah.. love the Sunset

Last edited:

I hope you're getting them for way below retail, because my apcs blew in under a year, as well as all my friends who bought them too. Good Jean, great cuts, but quality is buns.

With that being said, copped some Oni 512s from denimio, hopefully they're here next week :pimp:

I hope you're getting them for way below retail, because my apcs blew in under a year, as well as all my friends who bought them too. Good Jean, great cuts, but quality is buns.

if the crotch blows and get them fixed will they still qualify for the butler program?

APC is vastly overrated imo. Most people who want to buy them nowadays wouldn't be being them if it wasn't for Kanye. 

Unbranded is the best bang for your buck imo. Unless you can get PRPS or other brands for dirt cheap from Gilt.

Back
Top Bottom