*| | Denim _ School | |*

Thought I posted it yesterday but I picked up my first pair g-star 3D slim from nordstrom yesterday and they're great. For any msrp over $70 (yet alone 180)I will forever condemn cardboard brand patches.

It was also my first pair of arc leg jeans. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose is but they pretty much look like regular jeans so if you are like me and were off-put by this, don't be.

Merry Christmas to all my denim heads :nthat:

Looking for a good starting brand of selvedge. Skinny fit. ( have gap selvedge now. Would like something a little more tapered.) also would be great if company does hemming. 5'7. 30 inch inseam is longest I can deal with. Any ideas/deals ? Thanks for the help!

Finally, after so long. Got my first raw denim from Naked and Famous December of last year. Going to finally wash it for the first time sometime this week. Got my wool lite dark ready, my bucket that I'm going to use. Just don't know if I should use cold or lukewarm.

In case any was wondering.

Naked and Famous Indigo
One year, no wash
Freezing method few times
Most comfortable pair I own.
Became soft so I lost the honey combs and didn't properly take care of it but who cares.

got my Oni 512s the other day and didn't like the fit, the denim on the other hand is bananas! Ended up exchanging them for a pair of 506ZR 20oz Secret Denim and love em! I just got them in today so the 20oz feels pretty stiff, but they should break in nicely. Also not quite as tapered as the 512 but they'll get a trip to tailor eventually.

I'll post some pics soon

Finally, after so long. Got my first raw denim from Naked and Famous December of last year. Going to finally wash it for the first time sometime this week. Got my wool lite dark ready, my bucket that I'm going to use. Just don't know if I should use cold or lukewarm.

Cold water, google is not your friend lol.

I own some petit standards and they stretched a good amount in the thighs
good to hear, the lady at the APC store didnt know what she was talking about. She was telling me the petit standards have more room in the thighs than the petit new standards

good to hear, the lady at the APC store didnt know what she was talking about. She was telling me the petit standards have more room in the thighs than the petit new standards
Yeah I don't think that's true... Pretty sure petit standard is their slimmest cut.

yeah, she had them mixed up :lol:

and they definitely stretched a decent amount

yeah, she had them mixed up
laugh.gif

and they definitely stretched a decent amount
yeah i knew the waist did but wasn't sure about the thighs

Back
Top Bottom