*| | Denim _ School | |*

Oni 512s with some AJ1s today

Is that the 6.5 leg opening?

can anyone speak to the accuracy of the nudie jeans virtual size guide??

also, i don't expect much stretch in a washed pair of nudie jeans...especially on a prewashed pair of "comfort stretch denim" w/ 1% elastane

even if they do stretch a little it's no biggie to just throw them in the washer and dryer as long as they won't shrink much from initial fit

please advise

Their size guide is fairly accurate. Own two pairs of Nudie's and neither has stretched all that much. First pair I bought a year or two ago (black waxed Long Tight John) and it's still in good shape. The other I just picked up a few weekends ago (light wash Skinny Lin) and so far so good.

Just go TTS; you'll be good.

Last edited:
Are you guys wearing a belt and your denim is still stretching?
Lol I don't at first until it gets to the right waist size then I throw on my belt forever

Edit: Pertaining to my Oni 512s leg opening they are around 6.25 and they look great with low tops and high tops...

Last edited:
No one around me will taper my jeans from the inseam...

These are being funded through Gustin. Tempted to order a pair, but I've heard negative reviews on Gustin's sizing.

Sale on Levi's site. 50% off of what's already on sale :nthat: yes

Pic share of my nudies. 2 & 1/2 yrs. 1 warm soak. I also wore them swimming in the ocean in Puerto Rico. Gonna finally machine wash them once the prps are comfortable enough to wear all day. Anyone have tips for stretching the thigh area?

wore my nudies to the club two days in a row and they smell of piff, cigarettes and vodka...debating the wash but its still so early 

Dropped by NR on my way home.

Was ecstatic to find a pair of Nudies for $59.99. They were tagged 36x34, but I tried them on anyway (normally a 32" waist). Once in the dressing room, I noticed they were straight alfs and had been hemmed. They were way too large in the waist and too short (hemmed to a ~ 28").

Urban Outfitters had one pair of 36" UB101s for $80 :x .

Dropped by NR on my way home.

Was ecstatic to find a pair of Nudies for $59.99. They were tagged 36x34, but I tried them on anyway (normally a 32" waist). Once in the dressing room, I noticed they were straight alfs and had been hemmed. They were way too large in the waist and too short (hemmed to a ~ 28").

Were they really?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom