*| | Denim _ School | |*

^Word. I know this spot in BK that has them for the low, but they were 33 length which made me skeptical :rolleyes
If they were fake, those were some of the best fake jeans i've ever seen in my life.

^Word. I know this spot in BK that has them for the low, but they were 33 length which made me skeptical :rolleyes
If they were fake, those were some of the best fake jeans i've ever seen in my life.

don't buy denim from no spots in Brooklyn and nudies don't come in 33 length last I know of, unless that change, the waist yeah but not inseam.

Last edited:
Just bought these Limited Edition raw selvedge dark olive slim fit jeans from RRL. The Camo pocket bags add a really nice touch.

^Nice

Does anyone know any good brands that offer Selvedge Denim in a light was? Also if possible the fit to be similar to that of APC's PNS?

^Nice

Does anyone know any good brands that offer Selvedge Denim in a light was? Also if possible the fit to be similar to that of APC's PNS?

I like Levis Vintage Clothing but they fit nothing like APC. APC has light washed PNS or PS on their website

Last edited:
Just bought these Limited Edition raw selvedge dark olive slim fit jeans from RRL. The Camo pocket bags add a really nice touch.

Just saw these on the RL website and saw they were 340. Is this how much people normally pay for RRL denim? Do these go on sale? Kinda new to RRL. Thanks.

I know this May seem weird but has anyone tried lee's raw denim before ? I really wanna know about their quality after seeing these
they're based on the ones the Beatles wore in the movie help!
and they fade nicely so I wanna know if any of you tried a pair before?

Just saw these on the RL website and saw they were 340. Is this how much people normally pay for RRL denim? Do these go on sale? Kinda new to RRL. Thanks.
Yeah they do go on sale, there are usually two big end of season sales per year used to clear out inventory. If you're lucky you could probably buy these jeans at close two 40 percent off if your Sz is available. I paid 260 for these I know someone who was able to use there RL employee discount. I have never paid full price for RRL denim.

Anyone looking for some good spring/summer denim should check out Totokaelo Man. They have a solid selection of washed LVC denim for solid prices. I got the 1967 505s in blue shadow for $85 + shipping, knocked down from $240. They have a few other washes for similar prices in various sizes. Just thought id share

If you're gonna invest in a pair of raw denim, go for a quality pair. Apc, gap, nudies are all laughable.

For beginner quality pair, I recommend 3sixteen, japan blue, momotaro.

Blueowl and Okayamadenim has good selections and free hemming services (chain stitch)

^ those are all good options but can get hella pricey, and most people looking to enter the denim game may not wanna break the bank quite yet lol. Tellason seems like the new heir to the entry level throne. Solid selection of fits, great quality, and not obnoxiously over priced. Japan Blue is also up there with decent priced all around good denim. Blue owl carries both those brands and can do free hemming as well. Not trying to disqualify your point lol since I'm all for making the investment, but its taken me about 2 years into denim to be able to finally wrap my mind around copping a nearly $300 pair lol. Got some bread set aside for some Momos come next fall :tongue:

3sixteen is having a contest to see who can get the best fades in their denim over a year. I think it starts soon. Winners determined by panel of judges. Prizes were pretty awesome. Think I saw it on reddit.

Winner should get a lifetime of free jeans. Been wanting to try out a pair from 3sixteen.

If you're gonna invest in a pair of raw denim, go for a quality pair. Apc, gap, nudies are all laughable.

For beginner quality pair, I recommend 3sixteen, japan blue, momotaro.

Blueowl and Okayamadenim has good selections and free hemming services (chain stitch)
I agree, I remember my first pair of Raw denim were Nudies,and Naked & Famous and I was left underwhelmed. They are a step up from the run of the mill Levis found in Macy's but they are no where as nice as the Jeans listed above.When I finally I f decided to splurge on a pair Of Momorato I was blown away with the quality, details and most importantly the fit was excellent. As far as raw indigo denim  I will only buy Momotaro from now on. as far as washed or colored denim RRL is my go to. I ordered 2 pairs of Momo from Blueowl and there customer service is top notch, delivery is super fast.  

blue-owl  gives you BOW points that you can use to your next purchase.

3sixteen is having a contest to see who can get the best fades in their denim over a year. I think it starts soon. Winners determined by panel of judges. Prizes were pretty awesome. Think I saw it on reddit.

I think they've done that before too.

Regarding APC's, I have no qualms regarding my two pairs but I've definitely had my fill. Their fit is on point and quality is good enough for me though.

Back
Top Bottom