*| | Denim _ School | |*

Those APC I saw where at the north point location (Alpharetta, ga). There was a guy waiting to see if I could fit them or not before he bought them bc they were his size. I just beat him to finding them. I let him have the pants. I may go back during my lunch break to see if he scooped them it. It was only 1 size (34) so I doubt it but I work down the street so if I can check again I will.

I asked because RRL used to carry these but I haven't found. A good pair since

Yea, it's a one dollar coin my nephew gave to me.

I've gotten the "You know those condoms won't be very effective because of the heat."

grim tim organic dry selvage

I have the same pair. How many wears do you have on them? Mine are taking forever to breakdown or show signs of breaking down, but that's probably because I wear them once a week.

I'm sure this has been answered, but how do you guys speed up the break-in process?

unknwn unknwn repped for the idea. The only thing I worry about is sweating. I live in a mountainous part of LA. Maybe I'll take my bike to the beach.

unknwn unknwn repped for the idea. The only thing I worry about is sweating. I live in a mountainous part of LA. Maybe I'll take my bike to the beach.

Please keep in mind that riding a bike often with them on would likely weaken the crotch area of the denim significantly.

It's likely not the BEST way, but it worked pretty well. I never really thought about it until after I did it, I just happened to ride a bike while I was wearing them.

I have the same pair. How many wears do you have on them? Mine are taking forever to breakdown or show signs of breaking down, but that's probably because I wear them once a week.

I'm sure this has been answered, but how do you guys speed up the break-in process?
Hello.  I got them in August of last year.  i wore them every day for 3 month, and since I wear them a few times a week.  The are starting to break in nicely, but i still don't want them to get too light.  Wearing them in the heat sounds uncomfortable, but helps to break them in faster IMO.

Anyone here get their jeans tapered? 

I got mine done. Worth it if you really want that custom fit but it could run you close to $30-40 depending on the place. It's worth imo on expensive denim that you really like and don't fit right. On say some Levis, it might not be because your jeans that you essentially paid $40 will end up being like $80. Highly recommended though just cause I like to get my jeans perfect but not for all.

Back
Top Bottom