*| | Denim _ School | |*

I'm definitely gonna have to buy some APC and PRPS denim. I have been seeing them in my Nordstrom Rack and I've been meaning to cop.

Also because I have pretty big calfs and thighs should I go with the APC PNS or PS? Thanks for any help!

Please keep in mind that riding a bike often with them on would likely weaken the crotch area of the denim significantly.

It's likely not the BEST way, but it worked pretty well. I never really thought about it until after I did it, I just happened to ride a bike while I was wearing them.
yeaup, did this a couple of times but the knee area stretches giving me that knee pad look at the end of the day
laugh.gif
. But i've lost some weight so now my legs got some room in my now-stretched denim

BTW if you're just looking for a regular raw denim, PRPS does have a few fits for around half off.

the thing that sucks about PRPS is since they brought out the PRPS Goods and Co. line they have raised the prices of the damn PRPS Japan which was the original line :smh:

Did y'all see the pizza dude at the Oscar's rocking the PRPS Japan line :lol:

Last edited:
I'm definitely gonna have to buy some APC and PRPS denim. I have been seeing them in my Nordstrom Rack and I've been meaning to cop.

Also because I have pretty big calfs and thighs should I go with the APC PNS or PS? Thanks for any help!
Depending on whether you want it tapered at the bottom, if so go with the PNS. If not you could look at the NS or New Cure. 

As for PRPS, Ramblers for me are the equivalent  of APC NS

I only own a selvedged pair not raw so it might have to do with me not liking the fit like I do my PNS

I have pairs of both I will say the non raw pairs from 2013-current are very small

You pretty much have to go two sizes up

Last edited:
My 3 yr old new cure on the left. Decided to finally move on from those and got the PS in tts.

PS are a little baggier than the NC since NC leg opening are the same measurement as their knee.

I was going to purchase some japan blues but looking at the rise, i'd feel like my nuts wouldnt be able to breathe. 

Also, despite apc's mediocre quality, i feel like they offer the best cut in their denim. They have something for everyone. Baggy, tapered, skinny.

a 6.5 leg opening is nearly impossible to find on other brands and I actually feel like thats the reason why people always come back to apcs. 

They offer cuts that most brands dont. Wish 3sixteens or even samurais would offer a more slim cut. 6.5 leg opening with a 7.5 knee and a medium rise is so clutch for a short person like me.

here's a quick fit pic.

Last edited:
yeah people tryna say apc wack now but fit is the most important thing to me and what raw denim fits as good as APC?

Last edited:
PRPS VS APC Which should I go with? 1st pair of raws. I'm looking for a regular/slim fit with a little taper below the knee.

Got some PRPS Goods & Co Barracuda joints that I like a lot. 13.5oz denim. Quality has been very good. Right there with my Flat Heads.

BTW if you're just looking for a regular raw denim, PRPS does have a few fits for around half off.
good look. Repped. I just put an order in. I've been looking for a replacement for my 3yr old Nudie's in case I don't like them after i finally wash them.

anyone here has a pair of Rogue Territory Stanton's? I'm thinking about getting a pair since my Petit Standards are so worn out and the thighs were too tight for me.

I wanted to try some straight fit rrl's but don't like that unnecessary back pocket design.

I was trying to get the "Slim-Fit Rigid" but I was in such of a rush (since it was the night before Saint Patrick's Day) and tried to order super quickly off my friend's phone & I think those were the only "Rigids" I saw (Slim-Straight Rigid) :\.

Last edited:
3sixteeen slim tapered or left field Chelsea? Whatever I get will be black. Anyone have both?

Back
Top Bottom