Delivery Driver Cries After Being Tipped $1 For Hour Delivery

Why isn’t it to the people at the top to choose our President? Why isn’t it up to the people at the top to stop resellers? That’s the way life works. Btw the Pastor’s name was Troy. :lol: :lol:
DSGB baby

Haha, but I half way agree with your point. If you know the job is trash then come on now, expect it. These companies rob people of TIME. Our best years on earth, in America, is dedicated to making money for an already rich person (in most cases). It’s just sad

People saying this man just needs to find a better job. You really think he doesn't already know that :lol:

It's like walking up to a fat person and calling them a fatass.
no it's not like that at all

it's like if a fat person cried on the internet after they stepped on a scale when they have been eating taco bell all week.
then nt called the person in the video a fat ***

Got a $5 tip rule for these apps. I don’t know or care to know how far the driver is traveling, you getting $5 pal and I’m not meeting you in the building lobby you knocking on my door
Mine is $3-5, but yea pretty much the same way I carry it

If the job has got him so upset that he was literally crying, he needs to just move on. It's not like he was making any money anyways.

I've walked out on trash jobs before, as I'm sure plenty of other people have as well.

That doesn't mean these businesses aren't horrible though. F them too.

What was the intention of crying online? That’s the question I have 🤷🏽‍♂️ You do that…. Then what?

People complain and vent a lot even on this forum but there is no rule that says you have to provide a solution while venting. In fact that's probably the worst time to offer a solution word to crimes of passion.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is missing any facts here other than this:

It's very well-documented (especially here in California) that this idea of earning more than minimum wage is completely misleading and bogus.

Uber, Lyft, etc spent an obscene amount of money during the last election cycle trying to convince people that this "tradeoff" was legitimate. It is not.

Labeling people as independent contractors was key in allowing Uber to continue to treat drivers like gardening tools- no benefits, low pay, not getting fare share of tips.... the list is quite long.

As independent contractors drivers aren't entitled to something a regular employee would be entitled to while working for a given company.

I don't use food delivery apps at all and have deleted my uber account entirely. I just can't in good conscience support their business model.

I cant speak to what its like in California specifically but I do know people making well over minimum wage, multiples of minimum wage in fact. No one would be doing the work if ALL of them were making under minimum wage.

I understand the companies use the contractor designation to keep their costs down. I think some of these services wouldnt exist or wouldnt exist at a price point most would be willing to pay if they were hiring people as full time employees and paying benefits.

I dont see the problem as long as the pay per order is transparent and people can make their own decisions about when and what orders to accept.

My wife good friend used to work for Uber and has a grip of Uber Stock. These gig sites ain’t making no money. I use DoorDash and I never tip less than $4.

People complain and vent a lot even on this forum but there is no rule that says you have to provide a solution while venting. In fact that's probably the worst time to offer a solution word to crimes of passion.
Vent all you want,
Crying online for the world to see isn’t venting. That’s a completely different thing

Vent all you want,
Crying online for the world to see isn’t venting. That’s a completely different thing

People vent all the time for people to see, all this does is amplify that audience and there is nothing wrong with it. Hopefully someone sees his heartache and learns from his mistake. However, him bottling it up and not serving as a cautionary tale because dudes feel some kinda way about a man crying serves no purpose.

People vent all the time for people to see, all this does is amplify that audience and there is nothing wrong with it. Hopefully someone sees his heartache and learns from his mistake. However, him bottling it up and not serving as a cautionary tale because dudes feel some kinda way about a man crying serves no purpose.
I disagree. Crying online for attention isn’t a healthy Avenue of “venting”. You don’t stub your toe and go online to post you in pain. I agree with what others are saying. They’re ulterior motives to this.

Online panhandling is a legit thing and it’s something I just don’t get down with personally.

Last edited:
I disagree. Crying online for attention isn’t a healthy Avenue of “venting”. You don’t stub your toe and go online to post you in pain. I agree with what others are saying. They’re anterior motives to this.

Online panhandling is a legit thing and it’s something I just don’t get down with personally.

Lol that's interesting because the same can be said about all the protests that have been going on the past few years. You don't get to make a scene ever because you are upset about your situation :lol:

Clearly his cry for "attention" worked hence this whole thread. Some made posts validating how he feels. Some provided insight on how to avoid what happened to him. Others felt embarrassed about him crying because #soft.

No one said crying is soft. We just feel like him crying for THAT reason is soft.

He’s 4 months behind on his car payment, only relying on uber eats? You got to have more than one hustle nowadays

No one said crying is soft. We just feel like him crying for THAT reason is soft.

He’s 4 months behind on his car payment, only relying on uber eats? You got to have more than one hustle nowadays

I mean from YOUR perspective it is soft but the same can be applied to every other instance of a public display of anguish in this country. What reason is it OK for you to cry for?

We literally don't know this man's situation. Maybe this WAS his side hustle because his primary "hustle" became unviable like it did for many during the pandemic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom