Delivery Driver Cries After Being Tipped $1 For Hour Delivery

If you can’t afford to pay your employees a liveable wage, you shouldn’t have a business. Yes, some customers suck, but it shouldn’t be on them to make up what a business doesn’t pay in wages. This applies to door dash, Uber, restaurants, and anywhere else that assumes tips should be the majority of a person’s wage.

Maybe this guy dont have an outlet to cry to, maybe hes THAT frustrated. Aint nothing wrong with venting online. Its 2021, this whole idea of “im a man, just take it on the chin” needs to go. Yes he can and should work on bettering his situation, but he has every right to show some emotion in a way that makes him feel like someones listening.

:ohwell:

I drive for Ubereats and some of the requests are ludicrous. The good thing is, you can decline as many as you want. (This is new and all drivers may not be aware. We used to get warned for declining too many) I only accept trips that pay 10 or more. The minimum for any trip should be $5 imo.

dude more mad at the CUSTOMER than the actual food service provider...

Blame uber and doordash. Not the client. People gotta start being accountable and understanding that adversity gone confront us all. The world doesn’t owe us anything.

Learn that adversity is a part of life in some way shape or form. It can’t be avoided. Uber Eats and doordash basically is just gas money or a cure for boredom. Nobody can survive off that.

Last edited:
Maybe this guy dont have an outlet to cry to, maybe hes THAT frustrated. Aint nothing wrong with venting online. Its 2021, this whole idea of “im a man, just take it on the chin” needs to go. Yes he can and should work on bettering his situation, but he has every right to show some emotion in a way that makes him feel like someones listening.

The fact remains. He car note still 4 months behind. The people viewing probably showing fake empathy or laughing.

He still gone be stuck in a rut. It’s pointless. He knew what he signed up for. Again, we live in overpriced country with no healthcare and it’s damn near fight to try and get any real assistance in America. This country doesn’t care about it’s people.

Again, he’s not accomplishing anything by doing what he did.

Why is a grown black man complaining and crying on camera for the world to see?? UNACCEPTABLE!!

Lol stuff like this convince me that black men must be the most insecure human beings on the planet.

How weak do you have to be where another man showing emotion makes you even weaker by association. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I drive for Ubereats and some of the requests are ludicrous. The good thing is, you can decline as many as you want. (This is new and all drivers may not be aware. We used to get warned for declining too many) I only accept trips that pay 10 or more. The minimum for any trip should be $5 imo.
Reminds me of charging scooters. I remember when it first started, the minimum was $5 and it could go as high as $20 if you had one that hadn't reported gpa in a while or battery totlally died or completely out of the hub zone, this **** still exists even though they have w2 employees making like $14 an hr doing it but the minimum now is a dollar.

This is the live map. The orange 1.50s are just relocates. If you just were down there already and wanted to be outside, plus as a juicer once you take the task you can ride it free I guess its ok to get paid to have fun and ride the scooters free but they really got ****** out here with gas guzzling trucks and custom fabricated trailers chasing $1.50 ransoms.

I am grown with real *** bills unfortunately. Whats that $27.50 total if I did every single available task (granite its early so of quartz there will be more come night time)

Screenshot_20210609-143147_Lime.jpg

I’ve seen people in luxury vehicles who roll their windows up on panhandlers and homeless people who probably just want $3. It is what it is man. Complaining is just at an all-time high.

The fact remains. He car note still 4 months behind. The people viewing probably showing fake empathy or laughing.

He still gone be stuck in a rut. It’s pointless. He knew what he signed up for. Again, we live in overpriced country with no healthcare and it’s damn near fight to try and get any real assistance in America. This country doesn’t care about it’s people.

Again, he’s not accomplishing anything by doing what he did.

People have a process. Its like when people say”work on yourself” when you have a breakup or something. Yes thats the ultimately the correct answer, but theres a process. Let me be sad, mad, let me vent, let me do this and that, listen to me and understand blah blah talk me through it first. Maybe this is the start of his process. Cant skip steps or youll never really get there.

People have a process. Its like when people say”work on yourself” when you have a breakup or something. Yes thats the ultimately the correct answer, but theres a process. Let me be sad, mad, let me vent, let me do this and that, listen to me and understand blah blah talk me through it first. Maybe this is the start of his process. Cant skip steps or youll never really get there.

I never said he shouldn’t vent. I said WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS AND ADVERSITY. What makes his process any different than someone who vents in private?? I’m sure he ain’t the only human being with problems.

he should confront uber eats. Not the public

I never said he shouldn’t vent. I said WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS AND ADVERSITY. What makes his process any different than someone who vents in private?? I’m sure he ain’t the only human being with problems.

he should confront uber eats. Not the public

He wants to vent in public. Thats fine too.

This whole “everyone has problems”thing needs to stop. Stating the obvious. Doesnt dumb your problems down.

Btw, I was a bellman for years during my younger days. Someone didn’t tip, I just moved on. I’m not gone cry about an adult not wanting to tip me, when someone else might give me $20 or $50 the next go around.

I worked at the W hotel for years. I signed up for that

LOL. There is NO SYMPATHY out here in the world for a man champ………..let alone a black man.

LOL. There is NO SYMPATHY out here in the world for a man champ………..let alone a black man.

Cold truth but hes venting, what kinda reactions or sympathy he gets isnt in his control. Im all for venting, letting it out however feels right. Maybe its wrong, but if it helps you then do it.

I agree he was probably angling for someone to atart a gofundme. The internet has been incredibly generous at times to especially non POC over trivial "hardships" that really we all face.

Remember that bus monitor who got "bullied" by that boy as in he called her names. She got 700k. I've seen that done to bus monitors and substitutes while making a peasley $8 an hour.

Yt girl says her dad is racist and won't accept her blaxk boyfriend, 35 bands.

Everyone involved

When you work for tips, you work for tips

Tipping should be built in automatically from the companies

Yup. When I did rook service at the W, gratuity was already included. My first check was $2600 I had two checks deposited. One was $800, one $1800. Guest spends $100, I get an automatic like $15. And they still can add another tip.

So, I’d get $15 plus extra if they tip. Sometimes they tip 10. So that’s $25 from one order

Cold truth but hes venting, what kinda reactions or sympathy he gets isnt in his control. Im all for venting, letting it out however feels right. Maybe its wrong, but if it helps you then do it.

In a situation like this as a man you vent by learning from your mistakes, you vent by never doing something like this again, you vent by getting a new hustle. You don’t vent by crying like a baby on camera in the hopes of gaining sympathy from the public. Once again…….UNACCEPTABLE.

Back
Top Bottom