delete.

No doubt this can be frustrating and troubling OP. Patience is key.

Sometimes you may have to stop looking completely, work on yourself. This **** be about timing too if you ever stop and think about how you meet/run in to a girl at the right time and place. Everything has to work out (or not work out) a certain way for it to happen.

My approach? I go to the grocery store, get my food and leave. I don't approach anyone at the grocery store. I get my women at the strip club like everyone else, and starbucks.

what if you could get starbucks at the strip club?

What are you doing to make the effort? When you make a topic like this, it just sounds like you're trying to have a pity party. 
I've been making an effort, maybe I just lack patience/over thinking it. I made the post to get my thoughts off my mind, not to have a pity party....didn't think we couldn't share how we were feeling on here in order to gain an objective perspective...but I respect your perspective boris.
What are you doing to make the effort? When you make a topic like this, it just sounds like you're trying to have a pity party. 
You didn't answer my question. Instead of asking for advice on how to meet different women, you started off suggesting that all women are superficial and narcissistic. You can spin it anyway you want, but you just don't come off like you're looking for honest opinions to improve your situation. 

Last edited:
I gotta bag a stripper at a club....I used to talk to one my freshman yr of college she was a senior in hs stripping at night her mom knew but her dad didn't...we went to her senior prom together

She was fun but back then too much for me...I remember 1 time we were in the club I was posted against the wall and she had her hands down my pants in front of everyone that **** kinda made me uncomfortable lol...

Last edited:
My chick isn't like that and she's pretty bad.. And isn't a country girl. It might just be you op.. Attracting what you are tuned into

I don't think anyone said that :lol: Like I said there might be something off about YOUR approach.

My approach? I go to the grocery store, get my food and leave. I don't approach anyone at the grocery store. I get my women at the strip club like everyone else, and starbucks.
You the one brought up rape :lol: and obviously you're not looking for the opportunity or trying to pick up a woman while you're there.

But starbucks and strip clubs? :lol: W/e works for you man.

I wasn't attempting to make any generalizations, just going off of personal experience...no need to get defensive...

Nothing I said was defensive. You must have felt some type of way and wanted to take a jab about how I'm being. At least be upfront, weirdo.

Last edited:
You the one brought up rape :lol: and obviously you're not looking for the opportunity or trying to pick up a woman while you're there.

But starbucks and strip clubs? :lol: W/e works for you man.

Going to the grocery store to pick up women is pretty damn sketch. Now randomly getting into a convo with a woman you meet at a grocery store is another story, but going there to meet women is weird and rapey.
Like I said man you obviously aint looking for the opportunity so you don't got a history of success with it.

Lots of fine women in grocery stores around my way and more approachable so I got a reason.

Aint my fault rape is on your mind when somebody brings up the scenario of picking girls up at a Keyfood :lol:

I don't have a history of anything with it, I've never tried to pick up a woman at the grocery store. Where did you learn how to read?

Going to a grocery store for the sole purpose of picking up women is rapey. Now if you happen  to strike a convo with one while you're shopping that's fine.

I'm not sure why I'm wasting my keystrokes on you, it's like having a conversation with a 1 year old.

I don't know about you but, on a Friday or Saturday night, you can literally run into groups of women in the grocery store heading to clubs and parties that don't mind having tag alongs or looking for other things to do.

Like I said man you obviously aint looking for the opportunity so you don't got a history of success with it.

Lots of fine women in grocery stores around my way and more approachable so I got a reason.

Aint my fault rape is on your mind when somebody brings up the scenario of picking girls up at a Keyfood :lol:

I don't have a history of anything with it, I've never tried to pick up a woman at the grocery store. Where did you learn how to read?
That's EXACTLY what I said so what are you confused about. You don't have a history of doing it so of course you wouldn't try it when the opportunity presents itself.

So you wouldn't have a history of success with it to not think it's "rapey"
Going to a grocery store for the sole purpose of picking up women is rapey. Now if you happen  to strike a convo with one while you're shopping that's fine.
Clearly you have a strong association with rape and looking to pickup women at grocery stores. That's your issue man. Go seek help. Not anybody else's. Just cuz you think rape when you here somebody picked up a chick at the grocery store doesn't mean that's what going to happen but hey maybe wherever you live that's how the rapists get down.

At this point you could put go look for women *insert place* and you'd reply with that's rapey and unless it's a place you're use to doing it you wouldn't think that way. So you got some type of issue with rape and picking up women. Just stop projecting.
I'm not sure why I'm wasting my keystrokes on you, it's like having a conversation with a 1 year old.
After I explained it to you and you still fail to comprehend I'm not surpassed you'd result to this.

I don't know about you but, on a Friday or Saturday night, you can literally run into groups of women in the grocery store heading to clubs and parties that don't mind having tag alongs or looking for other things to do.
According to him, you're probably a rapist and "sketch" if any man took advantage of that opportunity.

If it happened to him he'd probably say I came to the store to get some broccoli and that's it so later for the beautiful women :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
If the chick making her own money she can be into whatever she wants.
You just want to make sure she's into you as much as your into her.
If the chick likes to club a lot, but is willing to tone it down a bit when yall get together, that's all you can really expect.
And yall boys got to learn to keep your money in your pockets.
Yall meet a chick in May, and be cosigning for her a new Altima by August.

If the chick making her own money she can be into whatever she wants.
You just want to make sure she's into you as much as your into her.
If the chick likes to club a lot, but is willing to tone it down a bit when yall get together, that's all you can really expect.
And yall boys got to learn to keep your money in your pockets.
Yall meet a chick in May, and be cosigning for her a new Altima by August.
:rofl: That's that other thread. Paying bills cuz you slept over.

That's EXACTLY what I said so what are you confused about. You don't have a history of doing it so of course you wouldn't try it when the opportunity presents itself.

So you wouldn't have a history of success with it to not think it's "rapey"

Clearly you have a strong association with rape and looking to pickup women at grocery stores. That's your issue man. Go seek help. Not anybody else's. Just cuz you think rape when you here somebody picked up a chick at the grocery store doesn't mean that's what going to happen but hey maybe wherever you live that's how the rapists get down.

At this point you could put go look for women *insert place* and you'd reply with that's rapey and unless it's a place you're use to doing it you wouldn't think that way. So you got some type of issue with rape and picking up women. Just stop projecting.

After I explained it to you and you still fail to comprehend I'm not surpassed you'd result to this.

According to him, you're probably a rapist and "sketch" if any man took advantage of that opportunity.

If it happened to him he'd probably say I came to the store to get some broccoli and that's it so later for the beautiful women :roll eyes :smh:

You don't know how to read, I find it creepy to go to the grocery store to pick up women. For some reason the thought of you pretending to buy crap and hiding behind the isles scheming has me. :lol:

You're not presenting it like an "opportunity" you're presenting it like a mission, like going clubbing which is pretty damn sketchy. 
You can back track by saying different words and say creepy now. You the one that originally associated it with rape. That's your weird association.

I've repeatedly said opportunity and never phrased it in the light of mission. Again these are all things you're making up in your head. I find it funny you say I don't know how to read when all you've done is project your issues and insecurities in to my posts and replied to things not there but only what you want it to be but it's not that way :lol: Get a grip.

I'm not saying its you, but there comes a time when we have to ask ourselves why certain types of females are attracted to us. 

You just looking in the wrong places for the females you desire. There may be a trade off cuz they might not look as good or even worse they maybe fine and not shallow but not be interested in you cuz you're not all that interesting yourself. It's a journey man, sometimes it feels like you in the maze though.
Reported
You know nothing TroyD
But do they even look good?

Post them pics NT brethren.

Lol cmon son... I don't eem settle for second best.

And I'm not posting no damn pics.lol

My girl hates parties and I love it :pimp:

My ex hated parties too, but she was still crazy, unambitious, a leech, and a ******* bird brained *****..word is bond.

And OP, you looking in the wrong places pa. A lot of these broads out here just want the lifestyle. "You was in la marina all summer...you was in toxic all summer"

These girls watch too much damn TV, fam. Stop looking on social media, and stop going to the clubs. Don't trust a girl that has more than 800 IG followers and no college degree

You just looking in the wrong places for the females you desire. There may be a trade off cuz they might not look as good or even worse they maybe fine and not shallow but not be interested in you cuz you're not all that interesting yourself. It's a journey man, sometimes it feels like you in the maze though.
Reported
You know nothing TroyD
But do they even look good?

Post them pics NT brethren.

Lol cmon son... I don't eem settle for second best.

And I'm not posting no damn pics.lol
You can say that but that don't mean it's true :lol:

Pics or none of this ever happened.
You can back track by saying different words and say creepy now. You the one that originally associated it with rape. That's your weird association.

I've repeatedly said opportunity and never phrased it in the light of mission. Again these are all things you're making up in your head. I find it funny you say I don't know how to read when all you've done is project your issues and insecurities in to my posts and replied to things not there but only what you want it to be but it's not that way :lol: Get a grip.

rapey, sketchy, I'm not gonna argue semantics with you.

You said you go to the grocery store to pick up women. That's a MISSION.

Backtracking? You're the pot AND the kettle.
:lol: Son is trying to say the difference between rape and sketchy is semantics. C'mon son.

You projecting and insecure. At least it was pointed it out to you so you can work on it.

I dunno maybe you need to go back to when this began to fully comprehend what was said.

You can say that but that don't mean it's true :lol:

Pics or none of this ever happened.
:lol: Son is trying to say the difference between rape and sketchy is semantics. C'mon son.

You projecting and insecure. At least it was pointed it out to you so you can work on it.

I dunno maybe you need to go back to when this began to fully comprehend what was said.

I didn't literally mean rape yet you continue to dwell on it. I said it looks "rapey" aka you look like a creep. You don't know what the word projecting means, did you learn that today at night school?

I think the mall is a great place to get women, but i don't go there to pick up women. Whoever originally brought up this idea made it seem like people were going to the grocery store with the sole purpose of picking up women which is "rapey".
Yeah I think you need to go back and reread.

Now you talking about what you didn't literally mean. Like I said you got a weird choice of word association when it comes to picking up a girl at a grocery store.

You can say I'm dwelling on it but it's not like you aint moved off of that stance and started to backtrack until now.

Back
Top Bottom